Hiruzen > Minato all ages.

Bro to you Hiruzen can’t use any ability he hasn’t shown using. You realize how ridiculous that sounds?

my assumptions are more grounded in reality. Hiruzen was pulling out abilities even Orochimaru didn’t know of. Hell you’re telling me Hiruzen can’t use Edo tensei yet he knew right away what the technique was before the reveal.
- No that's not what I stated. I don't know what abilities he can or can't use, hence no argument or discussion I have with Hiruzen involves the usage of that panel. Because it's a waste of a time to use it.

Let's recap the discussion here:
- I said Tsunade would whoop old Hiruzen herself, that Hiruzen can't do anything to her outside of other than using the RDS.
- You said she's trash and that Old Hiruzen would beat her.
- I asked how since OLD HIRUZEN has shown nothing outside of RDS to beat her.
- You then provided that panel where it's stated Hiruzen can use all of Leaf's techniques, as a counter to how Tsunade is trash.
- Then we get into a discussion about which abilities he can't use but are being used in the leaf village
- Then you're relying on pure assumptions to categorize the jutsus he can or can't use and what Oda meant and didn't mean.

^^ Your main support for Hiruzen was using that vague panel where you're about as ignorant on his jutsu arsenal as I am. And if we're both ignorant on a topic what rationality is there to use it as part of a discussion?

@Bold, see that I 100% believe and is realistic. Hiruzen very well knows every single jutsu, FTG/Susanoo/Tsukuyomi/Byakugan techs/Mitotic Regen/Edo/Soul transfer/etc etc, I believe he knows them. But him being able to use every single technique that he knows is a different thing and that's where we have to rely on assumptions. I don't need to be able to perform a technique in order to know about a technique. As for Edo tensei, you're forgetting he was a student of Tobirama who was a renowned Edo Tensei user?

So based on what is shown on panel you admit Hiruzen cannot beat Tsunade without the RDS, which is just a suicide technique. Yes?

If you agree to that, we can then move on to their portrayal of Old Hiruzen & Peak Tsunade, where again it's not even close.

You can’t argue against the manga and the manga says all that I say. Hiruzen >>>>
Cap actually the manga already debunked and actually retracted hirzuzen being the god of Shinobu. It's actually classified as being hashirama.

Hiruzen based on feats were weaker too.

His over hyped diamond stick could not cut orochimarus sword. That same orochimaru sword was unable to even pierce a version 2 cloaked tail beast. The same war arc Kakashi was able to pierced several version 2 bijou with rinnegan shared vision and sharing who were edo tensed with one lighting cable lol.

I wouldn't even get into current Kakashi retsuden feats canceling out an artifact that was able to use a jutsu of the sage of the six paths that was sealed inside of it. Or using Glass release on an earth wall that was able to cover am entire country to block the lighting which is earth style weakness. Or fefeat over 1000 jounin with just taijutsu and a frying pan lol