Character Discussion Hiyori DOES NOT deserve to be Shogun

Oda made Luffy specifically call out Momo for wanting to be shogun simply because he’s the Kozuki heir and Oda had Momo go through a whole character arc for him earn his place

but then Oda turns around and has Hiyori be shogun just because she’s the oldest heir again… Kinda backwards logic

Oda made Luffy specifically call out Momo for wanting to be shogun simply because he’s the Kozuki heir and Oda had Momo go through a whole character arc for him earn his place

but then Oda turns around and has Hiyori be shogun just because she’s the oldest heir again… Kinda backwards logic
I missed the last few pages so pardon me if I am jumping the gun but you are arguing that Oda is presenting Hiyori as the Shogun this chapter?
Because it's quite the opposite, it's presenting Momonosuke as the new Shogun lol

You have some serious comprenhension skills, not the first time actually.

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU SEE HIYORI BEING PRESENTED AS THE SHOGUN? IT'S FUCKING MOMO AND ODA KEPT HIM HIDDEN IN THIS CHAPTER, THAT'S ALL.

I swear lmao.

Lol, Denjiro wasn't directed at Hiyori on becoming the Shogun. Sure Hiyori is a thousand times better than Momo but Momo seemingly has better charisma. And plus, the historical Japanese traditional feudal era won't allow a female Shogun iirc.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It’s kinda wild how we can spend so much time on the same forum and be in completely different worlds, because I haven’t seen a single motherfucker say ANYTHING about Hiyori being declared shogun, and I certainly haven’t seen shit in the canon that would indicate it’s gonna happen…was this just a very specific fever dream you had, Immalvoman??

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Is this even a theory that has been going around? I haven't seen anyone argue for Hiyori becoming Shogun until I saw this thread. Considering Momo was aged up it kinda feels like Oda is just setting him up to be the Shogun.

Is this even a theory that has been going around? I haven't seen anyone argue for Hiyori becoming Shogun until I saw this thread. Considering Momo was aged up it kinda feels like Oda is just setting him up to be the Shogun.
Yeah he even have off several hints for that I think like when Momo himself explicitly declared his interest to become one.