Versus Battle Hokage Kakashi vs Tsunade

Jiraiya is stronger than Tsunade and war Kakashi aint on the same level as Obito, he was equal to Obito in the kamui world
He did just as well even outside of the kamui world.
nothing suggests kamui world increases stats

1.- Stamina was an issue for Kakashi mostly due his sharingan which wasted more chakra since he is not an Uchiha, without it, he can spend that chakra for other attacks and last longer. So Kakashi lost something but also gained something else.
Kakashi no longer has the stamina issue in shippuden as he was not bed ridden from spamming kamui in the war arc like he was in naruto after using the basic sharrigan on zabuza

Chidori does not increase his speed lol, neither does purple lighting. The problem with Chidori was the light it produced which blinded Kakashi reason he can counter sneak attacks. With the purple lighting, this doesnt happen so Kakashi doesnt have the same blind spots which he had with the chidori.
That's not even close to true.
Minato verbatim says it makes you move to fast making you uncertain of opponent's attacks but ig the manga is wrong and your right. Am i correct??

Obito said he made Kakashi pierce his heart, so Obito was still superior.

Kakashi still had the strength to pierce him, Keep coping bud

I just said, that he still has the same speed since..

They dont.
Boruto kakashi is weaker then kakashi from the war arc

Shin uchiha said that times of peace has weakened shinobi.
Facts >>>> Feelings

He did just as well even outside of the kamui world.
nothing suggests kamui world increases stats

Kakashi no longer has the stamina issue in shippuden as he was not bed ridden from spamming kamui in the war arc like he was in naruto after using the basic sharrigan on zabuza

That's not even close to true.
Minato verbatim says it makes you move to fast making you uncertain of opponent's attacks but ig the manga is wrong and your right. Am i correct??

Kakashi still had the strength to pierce him, Keep coping bud

They dont.
Boruto kakashi is weaker then kakashi from the war arc

Shin uchiha said that times of peace has weakened shinobi.
Facts >>>> Feelings
Looks that I found a person who doesnt think.

1.- Kakashi as well outside of the kamui world? Mmmm yeah, in a 4 vs 1 lol. Obito could handle Gai, B, Kakashi and Naruto and if it wasnt for Kakashi's eye, they would had never hitted Obito, eye or ability that didnt work in the Kamui world.

Obito > War Kakashi.

2.- What? Stamina was always a problem due his sharingan. In fact, he died using MS. Vs Deidara, we went to the hospital after 1 usage, vs Sasuke he barely could move after 1 kamui, in the war, yeah, he had an increase which is what I said. Without his sharingan, he can spam other techs.

3.- Did really read? Minato never said that chidori gives Kakashi more speed, he said that Kakashi has the power and speed for chidori and that that the technique needs Kakashi moving fast that he can see counterattacks. This is further explained in the novel. Even Sasuke, Kakashi tought him since he had the speed and power.

4.- What kind of argument is Kakashi still had the power to pierce him? Are you stupid? Since I never said he didnt, I said that Obito plan was making Kakashi stab him. Facepalm*

Shin Uchiha is fodder.

Hokage Kakashi is greater than War Kakashi. Same experience, same power, less reactions and that is all.

Obito > War Kakashi.
You're wrong, they are about even

In fact, he died using MS.

That's not because of stamina
He was nearly dead from fighting pein. Chakra is life energy so being on death's door would logically mean you have less energy

If your nearly dead that means low spiritual and physical energy

Kakashi was weakened from getting beat up not from sharrigan usage.
Try watching the show before talking about it

Minato never said that chidori gives Kakashi more speed

He says it makes him too fast, His literal words exactly
not my problem if you wanna be a denialist

Post automatically merged:

4.- What kind of argument is Kakashi still had the power to pierce him? Are you stupid? Since I never said he didnt, I said that Obito plan was making Kakashi stab him. Facepalm*

You said obito was superior since he allowed kakashi to stab him, That still ignores the part where he has to able to pierce his flesh to begin with but ig you just conventily ignored that detail

Shin Uchiha is fodder.
He pierced adult sasuke's flesh so following the fandom's logic, He would be kaguya lv though im very much opposed to that
Anyhow that was not my point, I just pointed out how shin stated times of peace has made shinobi weaker something you ignored for the sake of the message as per the usual with you coomunity types

Hokage Kakashi is greater than War Kakashi. Same experience, same power, less reactions and that is all.

He lost both chidori and his sharrigan
He's weaker just by common sense something that you quite evidently lack

I mean, What if x character had these 5 powers but now he has not them. I guess he got stronger from losing powers lol you see how little sense that makes. All hokages do would be desk work ig that sure amps you alot maybe im needing to do paper work to get as swole as this

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Hokage Kakashi claps.

His Hokage version is stated to be significantly stronger than the version from the War Arc which was above Tsunade imo.

Plus some compilation of what Kakashi did in the novels.

You need to read both of his novels, the Kakashi Hiden "Lightning in the Icy sky" and the Kakashi Retsuden novel.

In his first novel, which takes place a year after the war, he was able to knockout base 19 year old Lee with relative ease and was fighting evenly with "Khyro" a Kage Level woman that made the 4rth Raikage look like a complete joke.

In the Retsuden novel, which takes place in the Boruto era. Kakashi showcased a version of Mud Wall which he calls "Quartz Wall". He held it up for over 24hours, it was large enough to protect the entire Redaku country, cannon balls couldn't put a scratch on it, the wall is semi-imune to Lightning release and was able to tank several ninjutsu. The Quartz Wall takes so much skill and chakra control to get done that it was believed to be done as a group effort.

Kakashi was able to beat 50 jonin ninja which he referred to as "average" with just a frying pan and a bit of genjutsu. Dude is faster than ever and his reflexes were so good that people were wondering if he truly lost his Sharingan, or if it was just a rumor to mislead his opponents.

Later on, Kakashi used another jutsu he created called Fire Style Water Mist. It's a huge flaming bird which he used this jutsu several times to overpower and evaporate a huge amount of water that was executed with a tool infused with 6paths chakra. The bird also has the ability to spit fire and assuming the mist gets hot from the mist, it's damm near equivalent to boil release. Kakashi also knows a bit of medical ninjutsu. Kakashi himself has stated to be stronger than his war arc self(not talking about DMS) and bragging would be out of character for him.

In Part 1, Hiruzen stated that Orochimaru was strong enough to take over a small country alone and in Boruto it was said that Kakashi is currently strong enough to down an entire nation all by himself.

Hokage Kakashi claps.

His Hokage version is stated to be significantly stronger than the version from the War Arc which was above Tsunade imo.

Plus some compilation of what Kakashi did in the novels.

You need to read both of his novels, the Kakashi Hiden "Lightning in the Icy sky" and the Kakashi Retsuden novel.

In his first novel, which takes place a year after the war, he was able to knockout base 19 year old Lee with relative ease and was fighting evenly with "Khyro" a Kage Level woman that made the 4rth Raikage look like a complete joke.

In the Retsuden novel, which takes place in the Boruto era. Kakashi showcased a version of Mud Wall which he calls "Quartz Wall". He held it up for over 24hours, it was large enough to protect the entire Redaku country, cannon balls couldn't put a scratch on it, the wall is semi-imune to Lightning release and was able to tank several ninjutsu. The Quartz Wall takes so much skill and chakra control to get done that it was believed to be done as a group effort.

Kakashi was able to beat 50 jonin ninja which he referred to as "average" with just a frying pan and a bit of genjutsu. Dude is faster than ever and his reflexes were so good that people were wondering if he truly lost his Sharingan, or if it was just a rumor to mislead his opponents.

Later on, Kakashi used another jutsu he created called Fire Style Water Mist. It's a huge flaming bird which he used this jutsu several times to overpower and evaporate a huge amount of water that was executed with a tool infused with 6paths chakra. The bird also has the ability to spit fire and assuming the mist gets hot from the mist, it's damm near equivalent to boil release. Kakashi also knows a bit of medical ninjutsu. Kakashi himself has stated to be stronger than his war arc self(not talking about DMS) and bragging would be out of character for him.

In Part 1, Hiruzen stated that Orochimaru was strong enough to take over a small country alone and in Boruto it was said that Kakashi is currently strong enough to down an entire nation all by himself.
Imma add some more: he has mastered 5 chakra nature and yin and yang release also can open few gates and his shiden is way stronger than chidori.
@MonsterKaido , read these two replies and you pretty much get all of kakashi feats

You contradicted yourself not even the first few sentence
He can use like 7 kamui in a day, Stamina is a non issue

Boruto kakashi has no counter to a kamui snipe. He also got bodied by jiraya

war kakashi = obito >>>> Jiraya

Purple lightning does not increase his speed. Like chidori does
It's the whole reason why it was used as unlike chidori, He didt get tunnel vision

The supreme king solos yet again

Obito literally admits he lost on purpose later on this arc. This fight was a ruse by Obito to manipulate Kakashi into stabbing him

Tsunade spanks, dude has no counter to her seal powerup. If you remove Kamui from Kakashi in the War Arc, he's an absolute fodder in front of Tsunade. He'd naturally need to improve tremendously if he's to be Hokage level without a Hax that made him more dangerous than his normal ninja abilities.

Last edited: