Sign-up Holy Shōnen Trinity 7: The early outs season!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start date: December 13th

Hello, and welcome to the seventh edition in my world famous Holy Shōnen Trinity series! In this game, characters from Naruto, Bleach and One Piece face off against each other in everyone's favorite murder mystery game!

Seven is my lucky number- in fact that's exactly how many dollars I have in my bank account right now!- so this year's game will be extra special!

1. When you sign up, you must choose whether you want to play as a character from Naruto, Bleach or One Piece. Each series will accept 10 members. You will be put in groups with the 10 players from your series, and every group will play out a day phase at the same time, where you will cast votes among the members in your group. Except, they won't be lynch votes! Instead, you will vote to send one player from your group into the "arena" that night. The player with the most votes from each group will be sent into the arena, and those 3 players will hold a lynch among themselves. Players not in the arena cannot post during the night.

This is still considered a night phase, meaning night actions will be processed, but players outside of the arena cannot visit players in the arena, and players in the arena can only visit each other.

Once half the players have been eliminated (so there are only 15 or fewer players left), all 3 groups will combine into one group, where the game mechanics will work as normal with an open lynch during the day.

2. This year, we're going to remember some of the characters I lovingly call "early outs," which are characters who were underused or forgotten by their author. All the roles will be characters who were robbed of their full potential, so you won't be seeing main characters like Naruto, Ichigo or Luffy!

1. @Peroroncino
2. @Ekkologix
3. @Reborn
4. @Pot Goblin
5. @Juliet

Last edited:

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am disappointed to not have been instantly signed in. I will play of course.

I'll go in as Naruto, the best of a bad bunch.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Give me Blackbeard - Greatest Pirate but Very under utilised despite having so much hype

I wonder which one should I pick. Should I pick Bleach that have the players that don't post much with different timezone from mine or should I pick One Piece with those players having timezone close to mine lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.