General & Others Honest Thoughts on Luffy Vs Kizaru?

How do you feel about this fight ?

• Total voters
It was never an actual fight. Neither of them are fighting to defeat the other one. All it is, is one person stopping another person, from killing another person.

People judging this like it was an official fight....... :milaugh:
Sorry but this objectively was an Official fight , the Vs Title is indicator of this and YES LUFFY VS VIVI AND LUFFY VS SANJI are also fights as well since I know you’ll pull that out your ass. It’s a KNOWN FACT Oda Uses the Vs Title to let us know the fight will have a Conclusion.

Sorry but this objectively was an Official fight , the Vs Title is indicator of this and YES LUFFY VS VIVI AND LUFFY VS SANJI are also fights as well since I know you’ll pull that out your ass. It’s a KNOWN FACT Oda Uses the Vs Title to let us know the fight will have a Conclusion.
Seems like you can't tell the difference between a 1V1 to determine an actual victor, and a skirmish with no agenda to actually defeat the other guy.

Kizaru is not trying to defeat Luffy. He's trying to kill Vegapunk.

Luffy is not trying to defeat Kizaru. He's trying to stop him from killing Vegapunk.

Luffy vs Cracker is more of a real fight than this was, and that was 95% off paneled.

We’ve already had some exposition on devil fruits, and it’s the perfect place to expand on them with Vegapunk’s research. He mentioned that logias are difficult to replicate for example, so we could get more insight on how awakening is tied into all this.

We can also focus on the awakening here instead of getting the various Admirals all having awakenings crammed into 1 arc later on in the final war.
Damn yeah i couldn't remember Vegapunk unable to replicate Logias

I guess Logia Awakening introduced here will be better than Akainu/Kizaru/Ryokugyu all showing it in New MHQ yeah

Or than BB showing it, at least if he awakens more than 1 DF

Anyway i agree this is the best arc to introduce it --- cause of the possibility of Vegapunk explaining it, Kizaru is the closest Logia user to him too.

Also Kizaru is the only Logia this arc :
--- with Saturn Luffy Lucci Kaku being Zoans
--- and all 4 Seraphims being Paramecias

Edit :
--- Chopper = Zoan
--- Bonney Robin Brook = Paramecias
--- Bluegrass = Paramecia
--- Hulk Hogan VA = Otter Zoan
--- the BBP = Zoan Devon + Laffitte, likely a Zoan too

Hmm, Caribou might have hitched a ride on Sunny tho, but where is he ?
Does his presence matter anyway ? He is one of the weakest & most incompetent Logia users, likely unawakened.

Last edited:
Seems like you can't tell the difference between a 1V1 to determine an actual victor, and a skirmish with no agenda to actually defeat the other guy.

Kizaru is not trying to defeat Luffy. He's trying to kill Vegapunk.

Luffy is not trying to defeat Kizaru. He's trying to stop him from killing Vegapunk.

Luffy vs Cracker is more of a real fight than this was, and that was 95% off paneled.
Ok First if all this fight has more panels then Luffy Vs Cracker does so how the hell is it more of a fight then Luffy Vs Kizaru? And again regardless of intent the fight has a conclusion.

The fight served as an excuse to have both Luffy and Kizaru down while Saturn takes the stage, Luffy through his stamina problems and Kizaru through getting TKO'd by one attack

Hopefully we get Luffy vs Saturn once Kuma arrives, while Kizaru decides he's done being a cog in the machine and peaces out