Current Events Honestly, i don't understand why are Zoro fans so fascinated about last chapter?

Me too, i don't understand the hype for zoro in this chapter

He already defeated a yc1 in wano and now is much stronger than that level, so what is the big news?

King was even stronger than lucci lol

I think that is because zoro in this arc was basically useless from the start, so now that finally he does something, the zoroboys are happy

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I don't hate on any character is what I mean, but yes I do hate Zoro fans.

I think it's silly to talk about one shotting as if it were a Shanks vs Kid case. They have been at it for tens of chapters.
6 pages in 6 months, not even enough pages to full up one chapter.

In that "clash" Zoro once serious no selled his fastest attack while catching a sword, and one shot him with his first named attack.

6 pages in 6 months, not even enough pages to full up one chapter.

In that "clash" Zoro once serious no selled his fastest attack while catching a sword, and one shot him with his first named attack.
Why do you people all lack the mental capacity to realize that some event having a few panels doesn't imply that it happened in a short time? You even have various characters point out that Zoro is in a rush and is being stalled, which could be a problem for his crew. First off it's not one attack, because we can also see Lucci blocking Zoro's swords before that. Secondly, if you mean named attack, we are presented with 2 possibilities:
-they had a normal fight where they both used named attacks like usual;
-Zoro is a 37 IQ retard like his fans and despite being in a rush and needing to settle it quickly he didn't use any decent attack during the whole fight because... well I don't know, I can't really imagine a reason for this.
I think option 1 is far more likely.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why do you people all lack the mental capacity to realize that some event having a few panels doesn't imply that it happened in a short time? You even have various characters point out that Zoro is in a rush and is being stalled, which could be a problem for his crew.
First off it's not one attack, because we can also see Lucci blocking Zoro's swords before that. Secondly, if you mean named attack, we are presented with 2 possibilities:
-they had a normal fight where they both used named attacks like usual;
-Zoro is a 37 IQ retard like his fans and despite being in a rush and needing to settle it quickly he didn't use any decent attack during the whole fight because... well I don't know, I can't really imagine a reason for this.
I think option 1 is far more likely.
No it's not likely at all because lucci can't touch zoro and got one shot.
What's likely is, they just clashed and stalled until now and zoro one shot him

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Why do you people all lack the mental capacity to realize that some event having a few panels doesn't imply that it happened in a short time? You even have various characters point out that Zoro is in a rush and is being stalled, which could be a problem for his crew.
[/ISPOILER]
Yep, half an hour tops in real time. How long do you think luffy vs. Saturn and Kizaru was in real time?

Do you people not have the mental capacity to understand what a plot device is? Lucci is a plot device to get Zoro out of the plot so that Vegapunk can die and the rest of the events can unfold.

Do you really think Luffy required 3 months to defeat Bellamy back in Deressrosa? Or was that just a plot device for Law to have his 1 v 1 against Doflamingo and keep Luffy out of the plot?

Yeah they have been drinking tea until the last chapter apparently.
No they’ve been doing what Oda has shown… Clashing… Sword lands on claw, Claw lands on sword rinse and repeat

that’s all that’s happened offscreen… because That’s all Oda has shown happening

If you believe “sword on claw clash” somehow counts as a Zoro attack then fine believe what you want

as far as the manga is concerned this is the first actual serious attack Zoro has used in the fight and it won immediately after blitzing Lucci

Yep, half an hour tops in real time. How long do you think luffy vs. Saturn and Kizaru was in real time?

Do you people not have the mental capacity to understand what a plot device is? Lucci is a plot device to get Zoro out of the plot so that Vegapunk can die and the rest of the events can unfold.

Do you really think Luffy required 3 months to defeat Bellamy back in Deressrosa? Or was that just a plot device for Law to have his 1 v 1 against Doflamingo and keep Luffy out of the plot?
Half a hour is not blitz and one shot. It was a plot device but we are discussing from an in-universe perspective. Lucci gave Zoro some trouble.
No they’ve been doing what Oda has shown… Clashing… Sword lands on claw, Claw lands on sword rinse and repeat

that’s all that’s happened offscreen… because That’s all Oda has shown happening

If you believe “sword on claw clash” somehow counts as a Zoro attack then fine believe what you want

as far as the manga is concerned this is the first actual serious attack Zoro has used in the fight and it won immediately after blitzing Lucci
Ok then it's option 2 for you and you think Zoro is a low IQ retard.

Its like admiral fans, they are taking L after L, but one win and they go crazy sying they told you....

Yeah? We all knew Zoro was gonna win, but after what?

Its like Thanos, at what cost? Hahahahaha they lost their dignity.