Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

today he saying mango was cop, you should known better.

mango flipped today. i don't recall indigo mention this previous day phase.
He didn't. But he is saying I killed him bc he was the cop, which is just nuts bc I'm as in the dark as the rest of you.

I thought he was scum and took my shot. Mango role is irrelevant to anythjng

He didn't. But he is saying I killed him bc he was the cop, which is just nuts bc I'm as in the dark as the rest of you.

I thought he was scum and took my shot. Mango role is irrelevant to anythjng
mango afk more as town.

if mango scum he more active and sheeping vote at last minute vote switch, that how you tell.

Indigo

Besto Friendo
Personally

i think scum is actually Orca and Saber now (@Logiko @Naomi @SoulKiller @Random Asshole )

if i was scum, i would want to keep the SK alive, that would mean two townies killed this NP + the chance of lynching a townie

now, scum can only get 1 kill this np and we don't risk to lynch a townie

we outnumber them like crazy, and i also can get more info this NP

we got this

i shot him night 1, i was on him before you.. :pepecafe:

hopefully next game you roll town and not skoom.
You went away from it, don't waiver, be strong. I was trying to play both sides lol.

Also I'm BP as well. Man y'all, scum definitely want me dead (just like RA and SK popping in to vote me and bailing lamo)

Vote Lynch Polar Bear
:sus:

Vote Lynch Polar
[Vote Lynch Polar Bear]
Polar Bear is the one who killed mango? will need to catch up.

Vote Lynch: Polar Bear

Should be back later tonight, have some thoughts regarding last DP need to share.
Ok nevermind about what I said, I checked a few things and it seems PB very low key tried to DeSus Orca at one point (which would be my other pick). I'm gonna take a risk:

Vote lynch Polar Bear
@Flower @Fujishiro

Personally

i think scum is actually Orca and Saber now (@Logiko @Naomi @SoulKiller @Random Asshole )

if i was scum, i would want to keep the SK alive, that would mean two townies killed this NP + the chance of lynching a townie

now, scum can only get 1 kill this np and we don't risk to lynch a townie

we outnumber them like crazy, and i also can get more info this NP

we got this
@Naomi i amend my previous solve. This guy has to be in the scum pile after RA and SK

Still RA and SK

Followed by Indigo if for some crazy reason I'm wrong