Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

Indigo

Besto Friendo
oh you can leave it auto if don't want to read.

the voice acting story i always leave on auto, and goes fast lol. It's a good game ^^ should retry it!
I know people love the story

and i get super invested in single player games focused on story

but for some reason, the online / gacha genre of the game, makes me not want to pay attention to the story lmao

I know people love the story

and i get super invested in single player games focused on story

but for some reason, the online / gacha genre of the game, makes me not want to pay attention to the story lmao
oh you mean the rolls, just play the game with character unlock, and extra gems get from rewards can use on favorite character you meet in the story. etc

for me, open chest, exploration/puzzle is fun. plus getting character to add to your team.

Day Off:

@Polar Bear [Sunday] has been lynched

You are Sunday!

[Passive - Penacony Security] You survive the first kill on you (1-shot).

[Active - In control] Upgrade your kill to a Strongman (1-shot).

[Active - Dream World] Target a player at night and make their action immune to failure (1-shot).

You also have a regular kill every night. You may only use one Active Ability alongside your kill each night.

Wincon: Kill everyone.
It's now Night 3.

You have a maximum of 24 hours to send in your actions.

@Saber @The Orca @Polar Bear @Naomi @Indigo @MangoSenpai @SoulKiller @Red Night @Kiku @Ratchet @Logiko @Random Asshole .

Saber

King of Knights
also, polar having the strongman kill ability makes me think about soulkiller's claim of being bulletproof. anyway, it's time for us to lay all the cards on the table and discuss
hammering with 44 hours left was whacky as heck, i was sure we were about to lose someone in the town core tonight and wished for more time town to discuss
mafia is random asshole + soulkiller or orca

Saber

King of Knights
also, polar having the strongman kill ability makes me think about soulkiller's claim of being bulletproof. anyway, it's time for us to lay all the cards on the table and discuss
hammering with 44 hours left was whacky as heck, i was sure we were about to lose someone in the town core tonight and wished for more time town to discuss
mafia is random asshole + soulkiller or orca
for more time to discuss the game*