Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

Oh also, as of why I have not claimed my bus drive earlier during the game? simple, didn't want mafia to target me. I don't like sharing my cards early for no reason and give scum free information.

Saber

King of Knights
Good Morning everyone!

Where do I even start hahahaha, this is gonna be fun.

First of all, excuse my activity, life been kicking my butt and honestly had no idea I actually hammered last DP. But we got scum so all guucie.

Okay, time to put all the cards on the table for there is no reason for me to keep such information floating around to myself, the person who bus drived orca to kiku is me. I saw naomi hint that she will shoot orca and at the time I thought to myself that orca looked too scummy to be scum, and I knew naomi can shoot since she shot me, and bus drived orca to kiku who is a player who rocketed in my scum list while reading over the DP and seeing her go MIA. Funny enough, it actually worked and naomi did indeed shoot orca. That was fucking hilarious.

Never thought I would be lowkey doing some next level team work with @Naomi xD

Now, regarding last DP, looking over Polar role you can see he has no god father hence he does not scan innocent, which makes sense why he went after mango.

This is how I see the solve in my head. I would like to think I actually saved a townies ass here in orca. But did not love how he handled his claim last DP.

Orca/Random Ass is the way to go this DP and we move from there.

In a perfect world, both would be scum here and that would be gg, but doubt it personally, the kills that been happening throughout the game tells me the mafia team is extremely inactive or inexperienced or or just playing mind games with us.
you're bulletproof bus driver?

Also, I am not sure where is this narrative of me being inactive indicates I am scum? anyone who knows me know I am usually active regardless of my alignment. Me being busy is NAI

and last game I was much more active than this game by huge margine lol.

The last two scum roles if I had to guess here is the janitor obviously which we have seen, and probably a combination of a god father role blocker. That would be my guess tbh.

Saber

King of Knights
i'm not sure if i can believe you being the only townie with two abilities, both of which seem kinda scummy
also, I ISOed you, and kiku was a null read for you, not scum. you had little reason to choose her to take the bullet
but at the same time, there doesn't seem to be any explanation for her death
@Naomi, had you really made it clear that you were about to shoot orca?

Putting Orca personal issues aside, he probably maybe just a scum who gave up here tbh.

RA seemed like he is just open wolfing, either is a good lynch pick for the DP and we move from there. I'll probably get killed tonight now that scum knows of my existence. But if not then they are fucked anyways. The solve is pretty straight forward unless we get some shinangeans and town flips lol.

@Naomi, had you really made it clear that you were about to shoot orca?[/QUOTE]

Better put me in it beautiful

better pray alwaysmind flips scum!

i'm not sure if i can believe you being the only townie with two abilities, both of which seem kinda scummy
also, I ISOed you, and kiku was a null read for you, not scum. you had little reason to choose her to take the bullet

@Naomi, had you really made it clear that you were about to shoot orca?
Technically speaking, I have one ability, the BP is passive, I have no reason to lie here and obviously as scum I would not kill my team mate. I don't think I was even in PoE this phase. You saw how many kills we have, we were consistenetly getting 3 kills per NP and take into account the mislynches. Alot of gun fire going around, if hypothetically speaking vig misfires, and mislynches 2 dp's in a row which kinda what happened, then game would be gg right now and we would not be talking.

You speculating on mechanics of a game, neither you or me know about is WIFOM.

well, scum bus driver wouldn't have any reason to swap orca with another scum...
Orca seemed way too scummy to mee and saw naomi hint about wanting to shoot him if am flips townie, and I took my shot and redirected her shot to kiku.

Actually, if you payed attention I had kiku in my scum read from the beginning, saw her post and bumped back to null, then went back to scum lean after seeing her inactivity dip. For additional background. She was kinda my indie team mate last game and got a personal look how she behaves in her non townie playstyle. So I guess that helped.

Orca seemed way too scummy to mee and saw naomi hint about wanting to shoot him if am flips townie, and I took my shot and bus drived orca and kiku

Actually, if you payed attention I had kiku in my scum read from the beginning, saw her post and bumped back to null, then went back to scum lean after seeing her inactivity dip. For additional background. She was kinda my indie team mate last game and got a personal look how she behaves in her non townie playstyle. So I guess that helped.
Edit** had typo.