Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

Give me a read list

and a priority on who would you lynch first
No idea TBH. From what I saw Orca, but I have no idea who the second out be
r.a is literally open wolfing at this point
lmao
Nah just have nothing to really add. Being Vanilla means I lose interest in a game. I'm here for abilities, never been the best at thread play, and retired from vanilla games a while ago

@Random Asshole what your character name?
Silver Wolf

As far as read goes
SoulKiller
Naomi
Indigio

all the above are basically confirmed townies I wouldn't look this way unless the below all flip townies by some miracle or something else get brought up to our attention.

Saber is town lean, i saw mango hint that saber is not the way to go and I believe mango probably copped him, but mafia probably has god father so if saber is scum then probably GF. He is doing a pretty good game as scum, must admit.

Logiko null

scum leans
Orca/RA
RA/ORCA

This is the solve, we start from the bottom and make our way up if there is some miracle that these guys are not scum.

Putting Orca personal issues aside, he probably maybe just a scum who gave up here tbh.

RA seemed like he is just open wolfing, either is a good lynch pick for the DP and we move from there. I'll probably get killed tonight now that scum knows of my existence. But if not then they are fucked anyways. The solve is pretty straight forward unless we get some shinangeans and town flips lol.
IRL things are ok. Online uber stupidity to put it politely

No idea TBH. From what I saw Orca, but I have no idea who the second out be

Nah just have nothing to really add. Being Vanilla means I lose interest in a game. I'm here for abilities, never been the best at thread play, and retired from vanilla games a while ago

Silver Wolf
alright so it between orca and maybe logiko then.

silver wolf part of blade team and kafka

i'm literally the same and still here trying to play, so i won't accept that as an excuse
also, the vote on polar yesterday...
yeah, you're getting lynched
It's an explanation not an excuse. I have skimmed the game and read when I'm tagged.

The vote on the serial killer? Indigo caught him and he flipped SK. I really don't know why that gets your panties in a twist

don't worry guys

game should be close to over

and we got weebs this weekend

for those that want to use and spam abilities lol
I am actually really looking forward for that game, these ningens better not disappoint after delyaing it forever. (although it lowkey worked for me because otherwise I would of not played xD)