Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

Indigo

Besto Friendo
why the fuck did they kill someone in the PoE?
i've been scratching my head over these scum kill choices for a while now, why is Naomi is still alive after all of this? My only guess would be inactive scum team?

this guy is pretty much confirmed scum imo
mafia is random asshole + soulkiller or orca
That's basically my POE, but with you included

if i had to rank my priority on how to lynch them it would be:

1 - Orca
2 - Random Asshole
3 - SoulKiller
4 - Saber

polar having the strongman kill ability makes me think about soulkiller's claim of being bulletproof
See, that's what makes me want to believe him as townie actually.

He claimed tanking the shot before Naomi claimed the shot.

If i was the scum with the bp vest, i would've waited to see if somebody else would claim the shot, because if nobody did, then it would've been the Serial Killer right? so he wouldn't have to reveal he tanked the shot, which makes him look like a Godfather.

I wasn't a fan of how you and Orca were listening to Polar and considering actually letting him live. But after you clarified later you had the intention to lynch him, just wanted to have more time to think, i've dropped you down a few on my list.

I think it's safe to lynch Orca or Random Asshole here. After the flip, we can go back and check their interactions / vote history. That's my gameplan at least.

Saber

King of Knights
i've been scratching my head over these scum kill choices for a while now, why is Naomi is still alive after all of this? My only guess would be inactive scum team?
there's a bus driver going crazy at night
that's literally the only explanation I can see for this shit

Saber

King of Knights
sometime town or scum will have bullet proof.

but if scum flips it, doubt town will have it.

so could be godfather with bullet proof.
but doesn't polar having a strongman kill ability mean that he wasn't the only bulletproof player? otherwise he wouldn't need it

Saber

King of Knights
well the serial killer only had 1 shot of the super kill ability so is it safe to assume he only needed to deal with one single player who was night immune? what do you think?

1) Alwaysmind
2) Indigo dan heng

3) Dr. Watson
4) Saber sparkle
5) The Orca not claimed character
6) Polar Bear
7) Kiku
8) Alexis2282AE
9) Naomi boothill
10) Logiko argenti
11) Ratchet
12) red night

13) SoulKiller blade
14) MangoSenpai
15)Random Asshole not claimed character

Good Morning everyone!

Where do I even start hahahaha, this is gonna be fun.

First of all, excuse my activity, life been kicking my butt and honestly had no idea I actually hammered last DP. But we got scum so all guucie.

Okay, time to put all the cards on the table for there is no reason for me to keep such information floating around to myself, the person who bus drived orca to kiku is me. I saw naomi hint that she will shoot orca and at the time I thought to myself that orca looked too scummy to be scum, and I knew naomi can shoot since she shot me, and bus drived orca to kiku who is a player who rocketed in my scum list while reading over the DP and seeing her go MIA. Funny enough, it actually worked and naomi did indeed shoot orca. That was fucking hilarious.

Never thought I would be lowkey doing some next level team work with @Naomi xD

Now, regarding last DP, looking over Polar role you can see he has no god father hence he does not scan innocent, which makes sense why he went after mango.

This is how I see the solve in my head. I would like to think I actually saved a townies ass here in orca. But did not love how he handled his claim last DP.

Orca/Random Ass is the way to go this DP and we move from there.

In a perfect world, both would be scum here and that would be gg, but doubt it personally, the kills that been happening throughout the game tells me the mafia team is extremely inactive or inexperienced or or just playing mind games with us.