Rules Host Coordination Thread

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I guess 2 games can run aslong they aren't some 30+ player SRMs that will burn out the playerbase and stretch for 2 or 3 weeks.
I guess it's fine to start Weebs when a game is about to wrap up. Weebs will have a slow start, that is all I can give.
I also advice the games to be 24/24 phases and keep them fast paced so people stay vibing.

I guess 2 games can run aslong they aren't some 30+ player SRMs that will burn out the playerbase and stretch for 2 or 3 weeks.
I guess it's fine to start Weebs when a game is about to wrap up. Weebs will have a slow start, that is all I can give.
I also advice the games to be 24/24 phases and keep them fast paced so people stay vibing.
The Magi SRM will be 28+ players. Is end of March fine for this?

J

Joygirl1

I´m thinking of finally starting my hosting debut here on Worstgen, it would either be a Salem of Lies round first or directly starting with a Role Madness. Theme for the Role Madness would be the TV series LOST. I think it would most likely start in April or May, if I could reserve a spot there would be nice.

I

Indigo

I´m thinking of finally starting my hosting debut here on Worstgen, it would either be a Salem of Lies round first or directly starting with a Role Madness. Theme for the Role Madness would be the TV series LOST. I think it would most likely start in April or May, if I could reserve a spot there would be nice.
Maybe start with a Turbo or Light Game

just get some experience first

without going crazy

AL sama

Red Haired
as far as I know its free and you can go for it