Rules Host Coordination Thread

Sounds, good. Wish you the best in your game man ^^

I need to do some final touches regarding my game, and since adam and ultra are before me I have time to do that still. Also working on some neat stuff from the art department thanks to gabi. Those are not done yet. Figured if I want to host the game, might as well make sure it's top quality. If neither those two wanna host then having your game be before mine would be perfect for me to finish things from my end.
Your game sounds great lol, feel free to play mine too if you change your mind.

I fell into a black hole and was ready to come in and apologize since I remembered I signed up to host, but it looks like time froze here.

I'll be on vacation and won't be able to start working on getting my game up for at least another week so whoever wants to go feel free

I think it is better to contact them somewhere else. I guess they dropped WG for a while.
Yeah, I'm still not in the habit of checking WG very often. My Discord tag is:

Samantha Swifthoof#8394

In fact, I'll go ahead and keep my Discord tag in my signature since that's the better way to contact me. I'll just have to try and remember to edit it every time I change my Discord name, lol.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Early-mid November, like the thread says. I haven't picked a day exactly, but I can go ahead and do that if you need me to. Is there a specific time you wanted to host that I should work around?
I was thinking of beginning of November. But not sure if I can finish it before that date. We'll see. But you can start whenever you want. Just wanted to get an idea.