Questions & Mysteries How can the 5 Supernova REALISTICALLY win the fight?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Badly? It looks no worse than what the scabbards did to him. And he literally laughed it off
Not really, it had a very impressive performance:
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki completely overpowered and destroyed Kaido's 3 tornadoes:

• Kaido acknowledged that Zoro successfully countered his Tatsumaki:
    • Kaido directly deployed "Tatsumaki: Gale of Destruction" in response to Zoro:
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki cut Kaido up with blood spurting from his body.
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki made Kaido cough up blood.
    • Kaido coughed up much more blood from Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki than after Luffy hit him with his Kong Gatling.
      • Luffy's Kong Gatling:
      • Zoro's Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki (Kaido was coughing up blood for 3 panels):

• Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki briefly knocked Kaido down:
  • Killer expresses surprise that Zoro cut Kaido:
  • Mama is surprised at Zoro cutting Kaido:
    • This suggests that Zoro's Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki dealt significant damage, as she made no reaction to several other attacks of the Supernova:
      • She did not comment that Killer's, Law's, Kidd's or Luffy's other attacks (Kong Gun, Kong Rifle, Rhino Schneider) damaged Kaido.
      • Based on Mama's reaction, it should be much more damage than any other attack (with the potential exception of Kong Gatling).
      • The only other attack, she commented hurt Kaido was Red Roc.
  • Kaido treated the attack with more regard than the other Supernova's attacks:
    • Kaido previously called Law's Gamma Knife, Kidd's Slam Gibson, and Luffy's Kong Rifle "tricks":
    • He called Killer's Scyther Sonic "vexing":
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki is the only successful attack to receive special recognition/treatment from the Yonkou
    • The other was Luffy's Red Roc.

Kong Gatling probably dealt more damage than Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki, but the difference may be overstated:
  • Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki made Kaido cough up much more blood than Kong Gatling
    • It also cut Kaido up and drew a lot of blood from him directly
  • It overwhelmed and completely destroyed Kaido's named tornado attack

Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki's performance is rendered all the more impressive when you consider that it is essentially a mid tier attack from Zoro and is mainly used for clearing out fodder. Here's Zoro mowing down fishmen with it:

Against Kaku, it was unable to completely break through his Tekkai (whereas Shishi Sonson could), and barely hurt him:

Kokujo Ou Tatsumaki dealt far more damage to Dragon!Kaido than it did to Kaku (and this was when it had to first overwhelm Kaido's own Tatsumaki). Given that Zoro has much more powerful attacks, it seems that Zoro's offensive prowess comfortably exceeds Dragon!Kaido's durability.

I am forced to conclude that Santoryu Zoro can display top tier offence even with his mid-tier techniques.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
No SN can tank a clean thunder Bagua, it will blizt anyone there except Luffy who has fs
no one can survive Divine thunder........
Thunder Bagua in base and their all done except Luffy because of fs.

Funny the only character that he used Thunder Bagua against was Luffy, the only character there that can dodge it.
I don't agree. It has the feat of blitzing and oneshotting Pre Udon Boundman Luffy, but I do not believe that:
  • Pre Udon Boundman Luffy's reactions > all the other Supernova
  • Pre Udon Boundman Luffy's durability/endurance > all the other Supernova

He didn't fight them in base! He did absolutely nothing much then started toying with them as he told BM.
Kaido attacked Luffy thrice in base, and then Zoro and Killer once. None of his attacks were particularly successful, and he got pummeled around by the other Supernova.

It's not that Kaido didn't fight the Supernova in Base, it's just that Base Kaido fared even worse against the Supernova than Dragon Kaido did.

Base kaido will beat them...that's a fact!
Base Kaido can't even beat Luffy and Zoro let alone all five of them. And it's not even like he didn't try β€” he simply failed.

As we know all 5 combined aren't even above Oden.
Zoro and any other Supernova beat Oden.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
@Cinera Why other SN's reactions > Base luffy's + FS
  • Because Zoro blitzed Mama and Luffy from several dozen metres away
    • Zoro reacted much faster than FS Luffy to Mama's attack
  • Law saved Luffy from Kaido's club swing by teleporting him
    • Law reacted much faster than FS Luffy to Kaido's attack

Oda has had Zoro and Law display better reactions than FS Luffy, so I'm not going to assume their reactions are below the Boundman that Kaido oneshot (who couldn't even use FS).

• Because Zoro blitzed Mama and Luffy from several dozen metres away
    • Zoro reacted much faster than FS Luffy to Mama's attack
  • Law saved Luffy from Kaido's club swing by teleporting him
    • Law reacted much faster than FS Luffy to Kaido's attack

Oda has had Zoro and Law display better reactions than FS Luffy, so I'm not going to assume their reactions are below the Boundman that Kaido oneshot (who couldn't even use FS).
Which attack? In one attack luffy was down. And in other attack it doesn't prove zoro's reaction being greater......luffy just dodged kaido's attack too.....

Again law doing that means nothing.........he used his df.......luffy's focus was BM.......you need to understand Kaido and BM are targeting luffy only........not others in chapter 1001........they are watching from afar like law.....who has full view of the fight...

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Which attack? In one attack luffy was down.
Law Shambles Luffy out of the path of Kaido's club:

Zoro blitzes Mama's Heavenly Fire from several dozen metres away, while Luffy is frozen:

Law Shambles Luffy out of the path of Kaido's club:

Zoro blitzes Mama's Heavenly Fire from several dozen metres away, while Luffy is frozen:

Again same points ...........luffy is constantly switching his view from kaido to BM to kaido.......who are aiming for him.......law is watching from a distance......

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Again same points ...........luffy is constantly switching his view from kaido to BM to kaido.......who are aiming for him.......law is watching from a distance......
And are all 5 gonna just stand there watching kaido swing his club ?
Can kaido hit all 5 at once ?
no he gets swarmed and needs meme step in just like dragon kaido did

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Where are you placing Oden ? i think Rayleigh/Garp/Sengoku beat him extreme diff , so Oden is at low top .
I have Oden at solid mid top tier. I just happen to believe that Zoro surpasses him during the Kaido battle, so I expect that he's currently not too far from Oden.

And are all 5 gonna just stand there watching kaido swing his club ?
Can kaido hit all 5 at once ?
no he gets swarmed and needs meme step in just like dragon kaido did
Dude read the context before replying......I already said law's room is a problem......and assuming kaido dodges and blocks + taking feats of SN's shown as for now only.........

It bothers me that people truly believe that the 5SN can win against two Emperors.
:seriously:
Seriously? Guys, it would have been a 30/40% possibility at best, if it was only Kaido, but Meme? No, no, no... that's ridiculous, that's fu*king retarded, an absolute blasphemy.

• All out Law easily lost to Doffy.
  • All out Luffy with advanced CoA + CoO did little to no damage to Kaido.
  • Kid failed to do zero damage to Kaido.
  • Killer has only one attack that can tickle Kaido at best.
  • Zoro even with Enma can at best cut Kaido's skin only.

Kaido and Meme are unscathed, they're perfectly fine. Keep in mind that Kaido has already defeated the scabbards and some of them are way more powerful than the supernovas. Should I remind you that Sulong Ino and Neko were even acknowledged by Kaido as too strong for Jack, and Jack was totally obliterated by them.
Tell me, which supernova can defeat a Sulong Nekomamushi? Just be honest with yourself, ok. Just the Electro would be enough to defeat a supernova and I'm not even going to bring up the insane speed and strength of their Sulong forms.
Should I remind you that all of the scabbards can use Ryou (well, except Rizo but he has hax DF ability) and managed to heart Kaido?

• Asura Doji has Ryou
  • Denjiro has Ryou
  • Kawamatsu has Ryou
  • Okiku has Ryou
  • Izo has Ryou
  • Nekomamushi has Ryou
  • Inuarashi has Ryou
  • Even Kinemon has Ryou
How many supernovas can use Ryou?
  • Luffy has the Internal destruction haki
  • Zoro has Ryou + Enma boost
  • Kid doesn't have Ryou
  • Killer doesn't have Ryou
  • Law doesn't have Ryou
Keep in mind that the scabbards were fighting only against Kaido in his weakest form and they still lost to him, while the supernovas are fighting against Kaido and Meme at the same time, while Kaido just entered his strongest form + Luffy can't use haki and Zoro needs to protect him.
Luffy is out of gear 4th, Kid and Law are already at their limits while Kaido and Meme are only now starting to get serious. Kaido and Meme are having fun, come on guys wake up!? There's no wining here, there are losing, there are losing badly. The sooner you realize it the better it will be for you...

Realistically is hardly the appropriate word for that situation since it's clear that the 5 supernovas such as they are shouldn't be a real match for Kaido and Big Mom, and that in many cases the Straw Hats and others shouldn't have been beaten and killed by many opponents such as their Alabasta, Skypeia, Enies Lobby and WCI opponents.