Questions & Mysteries How can the 5 Supernova REALISTICALLY win the fight?

Maybe Big Mom will betray Kaido as Pirates betraying each other as been mentioned so often this arc
This here is now no longer an option

I think the fact that Kaido’s whole crew has turned on him besides his top men, we are past this Big mom betrayal stuff

Like it’s already MASSIVELY convenient that the man’s crew has been turned, now if big mom turns too, it’s way too much

This here is now no longer an option

I think the fact that Kaido’s whole crew has turned on him besides his top men, we are past this Big mom betrayal stuff

Like it’s already MASSIVELY convenient that the man’s crew has been turned, now if big mom turns too, it’s way too much
Yeah, if Big Mom leaves, it'll be a bit too convenient for the alliance but I wouldn't be too surprised.

4 more will join then they realistically have a chance to win.
@Yasheen I thought Hawkins won’t do shit UNTIL the cards say the alliance can win... So if the alliance can’t win without Hawkins, what will convince him to change his mind

I’d be surprised Drake and Apoo can make it
out of that hall with king and Queen around

and there’s no other supernovas on the island

@Yasheen I thought Hawkins won’t do shit UNTIL the cards say the alliance can win... So if the alliance can’t win without Hawkins, what will convince him to change his mind

I’d be surprised Drake and Apoo can make it
out of that hall with king and Queen around

and there’s no other supernovas on the island
They won’t be supernova. Any supernova would’ve joined on chapter 1000. The last four will be prevalent members of the alliance that’s not supernova. It’ll be the 4 leaders and their best subordinates.

Law Kid Luffy and Momo are the leaders.

Bepo and Killer are Kid and Laws number 2s

Zoro and Sanji are Luffys monster trio

Yamato has taken up as Momos strongest underling left.

Kaido was forced into hybrid.
Forced into hybrid? Wasn’t he laughing while turning into hybrid?

Is that how people who are “forced” into things usually act?
Post automatically merged:

They won’t be supernova. Any supernova would’ve joined on chapter 1000. The last four will be prevalent members of the alliance that’s not supernova. It’ll be the 4 leaders and their best subordinates.

@Yasheen Momo can’t do shit. Bepo can’t do shit. Sanji can’t do shit. Yamato has a chance

why are more than half of these guys unable to even hurt the yonko?

S

Shelby

Forced into hybrid? Wasn’t he laughing while turning into hybrid?

Is that how people who are “forced” into things usually act?
Yes, he was forced. He tried beating the alliance in base and dragon form and both forms failed to get the job done. Then after Zoro slashed him, he realized he needs to get serious.

You can’t just ignore multiple chapters of dragon Kaido failing to defeat the rooftop 5 and suddenly pretend like he can.

Kaido needs hybrid to defeat all 5 of them at the same time. Big Mom even had to save him from Killer at one point.

Why is Kaido laughing relevant?

Yes, he was forced. He tried beating the alliance in base and dragon form and both forms failed to get the job done. Then after Zoro slashed him, he realized he needs to get serious.

You can’t just ignore multiple chapters of dragon Kaido failing to defeat the rooftop 5 and suddenly pretend like he can.

Kaido needs hybrid to defeat all 5 of them at the same time. Big Mom even had to save him from Killer at one point.

Why is Kaido laughing relevant?
So because Kaido couldn’t low diff him in his weaker forms he was losing?

What the hell are bepo and Sanji going to do to yonko . Holy shit dude please stick around . Can’t wait to quote you on all this nonsense

S

Shelby

There strongest being out of commission
Is he their strongest? He certainly wasn’t performing the best out of the five.

Regardless, I don’t see what the issue is with the rooftop 5 forcing Kaido into hybrid. You know they are supposed to be an extremely powerful group right? What’s wrong with them forcing Kaido to take them seriously?

As long as Hybrid Kaido dominates them, there isn’t any issue.

Is he their strongest? He certainly wasn’t performing the best out of the five.

Regardless, I don’t see what the issue is with the rooftop 5 forcing Kaido into hybrid. You know they are supposed to be an extremely powerful group right? What’s wrong with them forcing Kaido to take them seriously?

As long as Hybrid Kaido dominates them, there isn’t any issue.
Having Kaido decide to try and beating Kaido are two very different things

S

Shelby

Having Kaido decide to try and beating Kaido are two very different things
I never said anything about them beating Hybrid Kaido. I do think they can beat Dragon or Base Kaido though, especially if Law hits Base Kaido with a Gamma Knife.