Questions & Mysteries How can the 5 Supernova REALISTICALLY win the fight?

Reinforcements. Oda has plenty of strong characters to choose from. Hawkins, Yamato, Jimbei, Sanji, X Drake and Apoo. Not all of these are likely but I'd be surprised if none of these dudes reached the roof.
Sanji can’t harm either yonko . Also Oda continues stressing that this battle is between yonko and wg. Why include Sanji ? What the hell can he do

Sanji can’t harm either yonko . Also Oda continues stressing that this battle is between yonko and wg. Why include Sanji ? What the hell can he do
Like I said, not all of these are likely. I put X Drake there too and he hasn't shown the means to hurt a Yonko either. I just mentioned most of them for support reasons. Sanji can turn invisible and was fast enough to help intercept an attack from Big Mom, coming out of Big Father, not impossible for him to help out as support. Not sure why out of all the people I listed you mention Sanji only. Apoo got whooped by Zoro and chewed on by Drake yet there's no issue with that one since he's a Supernova? What about Drake who told Zoro that he'd watch the floor that Chopper is on?

These are just predictions hence I named multiple characters. Not like half the people I listed have the means to hurt Kaido either but since they aren't Sanji, guess there's no issue. I don't think Sanji facing a Yonko is that likely but this was just a list of possible choices. Hawkins and Yamato have the best chances, in my opinion.

There is no realistical issue. The only realistical way I see for Luffy to grow decently is this :

- Losing with the SN : Low Admiral level after fight
Then
- Winning against Kaido with Law and Kidd : Top Admiral level after fight
Then
- Beating Big Mom alone : Yonko level
Then
-Beating EoS Blackbeard : Pirate King level

But I don't think it will happen...

They could win if there was no G4... when Luffy relies on G4 and it has time limit then he is bound to become useless after few minutes... if he could continue fighting in his normal and G2/G3 form then he can keep fighting... and the others can deal with BM
right now his FS is like non-existant while it is supposed to enable him fight anyone on par just like Katakuri didnt have G4

J

Jo_Ndule

Killer doesn’t have the power to open Kaido’s wounds... His sonic cuts ignore Kaido’s scales...

Killer is literally one of the people shown surprised that Zoro could cut Kaido. He won’t do shit to Kaido’s scar
You started your stuff again?

"Killer cant harm kaido" now that he can do it
Now
"Killer can't do a thing to open the scar"

Stop talking as if u know what Killer has in store
Killer is smart and can find a way to cut his scales.

Next time you will come here again to write now
"Killer can't do X"

You started your stuff again?

"Killer cant harm kaido" now that he can do it
Now
"Killer can't do a thing to open the scar"

Stop talking as if u know what Killer has in store
Killer is smart and can find a way to cut his scales.

Next time you will come here again to write now
"Killer can't do X"
Killer hasn't shown to remotely bear a level of AP comparable to Zoro's, this is what we can say so far. And the prospect is that the thing will most likely stay unchanged. Of course he can still harm Kaido to some extent nevertheless.

If the Supernova win here on the roof it would be the biggest bullshit asspull in shonen history. 100 times worse than Naruto defeating Pain or Ichigo defeating Aizen Sosuke.
Ichigo beating aizen was bullshit,but naruto beating Pain was destined to Happen and the fight was very good!
Post automatically merged:

I think the other supernovas are going to join in on the fight and that’s how they’re going to win, the real fight hasn’t truly begun yet.
@ImmaIvanoM
THIS!!!!!
TOKI TALKED ABOUT NINE SHADOWS THAT WOULD DEFEAT KAIDO!ITS SUPERNOVA VS YONKO!HAWKINS CARDS WILL PLAY A HUGE ROLE!NIGHTMARE LUFFY 2.0 IS COMING,BABY!
YAMATO WILL JOIN THE FIGHT TOO,SHE HAS TO GIVE A PAYBACK TO KAIDO AND EARN HER FREEDOM!
SO:
YAMATO-THUNDER BAGUA TO KAIDO'S FACE!
HAWKINS-BUFF NOVAS AND TANK CRITICAL HITS WITH HIS DF!
APOO-EVEN WOUNDED HE IS USEFUL BECAUSE HE IS A LONG RANGE FIGHTER AND HIS ATTACKS CAN HURT KAIDO(SOUND BASED LIKE KILLER)!
XDRAKE-HE PROBABLY HAS SOMETHING UP HIS SLEEVE TO FIGHT THE YONKO!

Last edited:
Ichigo beating aizen was bullshit,but naruto beating Pain was destined to Happen and the fight was very good!

THIS!!!!!
TOKI TALKED ABOUT NINE SHADOWS THAT WOULD DEFEAT KAIDO!ITS SUPERNOVA VS YONKO!HAWKINS CARDS WILL PLAY A HUGE ROLE!NIGHTMARE LUFFY 2.0 IS COMING,BABY!
YAMATO WILL JOIN THE FIGHT TOO,SHE HAS TO GIVE A PAYBACK TO KAIDO AND EARN HER FREEDOM!
SO:
YAMATO-THUNDER BAGUA TO KAIDO'S FACE!
HAWKINS-BUFF NOVAS AND TANK CRITICAL HITS WITH HIS DF!
APOO-EVEN WOUNDED HE IS USEFUL BECAUSE HE IS A LONG RANGE FIGHTER AND HIS ATTACKS CAN HURT KAIDO(SOUND BASED LIKE KILLER)!
XDRAKE-HE PROBABLY HAS SOMETHING UP HIS SLEEVE TO FIGHT THE YONKO!
Toki never said anything about 9 shadows beating kaido . She said 9 shadows would haunt orochi . She was talking about the scabbards

They could win if there was no G4... when Luffy relies on G4 and it has time limit then he is bound to become useless after few minutes... if he could continue fighting in his normal and G2/G3 form then he can keep fighting... and the others can deal with BM
right now his FS is like non-existant while it is supposed to enable him fight anyone on par just like Katakuri didnt have G4
LUFFY IN BASE HURT KAIDO AND DODGED A THUNDER BAGUA,DON'T KNOW HOW DO YOU THINK HE IS USELESS WITHOUT G4,NOW HE WILL ONLY BUST OUT G4 AGAIN WHEN ITS TIME TO END THE FIGHT!KATAKURI FIGHT WAS EXACTLY THAT,NOVAS WILL GROW STRONGER DURING THE FIGHT AFTER GETTING PUMMELED,IT WILL BE A BACK AND FORTH STRUGGLE UNTIL THE ONLY FIGHTERS STANDING ARE LUFFY,KIDD,LAW VS KAIDO+BM!

Toki never said anything about 9 shadows beating kaido . She said 9 shadows would haunt orochi . She was talking about the scabbards
I REMEMBER TOKI OR ODEN SAID SOMETHING ABOUT NEW GENERATION PIRATES(SUPERNOVAS) COMING TO CHALLENGE KAIDO!ANYWAY,ALL SN VS YONKO WILL HAPPEN!

LUFFY IN BASE HURT KAIDO AND DODGED A THUNDER BAGUA,DON'T KNOW HOW DO YOU THINK HE IS USELESS WITHOUT G4,NOW HE WILL ONLY BUST OUT G4 AGAIN WHEN ITS TIME TO END THE FIGHT!KATAKURI FIGHT WAS EXACTLY THAT,NOVAS WILL GROW STRONGER DURING THE FIGHT AFTER GETTING PUMMELED,IT WILL BE A BACK AND FORTH STRUGGLE UNTIL THE ONLY FIGHTERS STANDING ARE LUFFY,KIDD,LAW VS KAIDO+BM!

I REMEMBER TOKI OR ODEN SAID SOMETHING ABOUT NEW GENERATION PIRATES(SUPERNOVAS) COMING TO CHALLENGE KAIDO!ANYWAY,ALL SN VS YONKO WILL HAPPEN!
all those caps and all you did was misunderstand what I had written :kriwhat:....I am saying normal luffy is more useful than G4 Luffy

Perhaps they get assistance from a few others like Hawkins who's mentioned having a card that can make one surpass their limits. Perhaps Oda will have 4 of them do well against Hybrid Kaido and Big Mom then have Luffy wake up and bust out a new Gear 4 variant/5. Maybe Big Mom will betray Kaido as Pirates betraying each other as been mentioned so often this arc. If Big Mom is out of the picture, a few more fighters show up and all the +5 bust out everything they have with Zoro releasing a slash capable of permanently wounding Kaido and Luffy pulls out a Gear that'll make him on par with Hybrid Kaido then the 'nova winning could happen. Would this all be realistic? Eh, stuff happens. I agree the chances are slim and them failing on this try has a decent chance of happening but we'll see.

I'm hoping that Oda will be fast at showing off what Luffy is capable of before even Zoro goes all out. My dream is that Zoro will be the last one to unleash his potential and that he shall prove the ultimate keystone to manage to overcome the yonko side once and for all.