Questions & Mysteries How can the 5 Supernova REALISTICALLY win the fight?

It is very weird to me that people believe these 5 supernova actually still have a chance to win.

So can anyone give me a way they think the supernovas can win. Give them as many PLAUSIBLE power ups as you want and as many tactics as Possible.
How can these five possibly win in a way that CAN ACTUALLY BE WRITTEN BY ODA?

Im emphasizing that last part because I don’t want to hear “Law will personality switch Kaido with a gifter”. No. Oda WILL NEVER write that no matter how plausible it is to work. So no. None of that.

They will 100% win it for 3 simple reasons

-If they lose there no possible plot in which they can protect their wano allies and citizens from Kaido killing them
-We are nearing the end of the story and they have surpass everyone else (for luffy to become pirate king and for zoro to become wss)
-plot consistency : if they lose what does it mean for all the other fights? Does every one else lose? Does every one else win? It would be hard to keep consistency

In short there is no chance they lose

Edit: it will be like every other fight in any shonen manga the Mc will face the villian, the villian seems formidable and unbeatable, It looks like there is no chance for the MC, But then the MC gets plot armor or some weird power up or he had a secret power he hid for a big fight and all of the sudden the MC wins against all odds, It happened in one piece many times.

Last edited:
You want people to explain to you how shonen works as a genre? :pepeanger:
Because people don’t lose fights in Shonen?

I never said “How can the 5 supernovas WIN THE ARC” I Know the arc will end the standard way most likely. I’m asking how they win THIS FIGHT.
Post automatically merged:

-If they lose there no possible plot in which they can protect they wano allies and citizens from Kaido killing them
-We are nearing the end of the story and they have surpass everyone else (for luffy to become pirate king and for zoro to become wss)
-plot consistency : if they lose what does it mean for all the other fights? Does every one else lose? Does every one else lose? It would be hard to keep consistency

@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna Answers nothing

I never said “How can the 5 supernovas WIN THE ARC” I Know the arc will end the standard way most likely. I’m asking how they win THIS FIGHT.
Post automatically merged:

@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna Answers nothing
Literally answers every thing also make a poll so we know how much 0% think they will lose please.

It would be very anti-climatic if they failed now specialy considering that everyone will die if they fail, if Oda somehow decides to offpannel the roof fight and somehow make it soo that everyone survives in the roof, that will be fucking terrible writting.

But i wont say its impossible, heck, its not rare for Oda to pull this kind of bullshit on Luffy's fights thats why i hate a lot of them.

Last edited:

I never said “How can the 5 supernovas WIN THE ARC” I Know the arc will end the standard way most likely. I’m asking how they win THIS FIGHT
It is the climatic fight against the impossible odds. The whole point is that you think they will lose or that they cannot win and then...they win. Shonen 1.0.1

I don’t know where this trend of « the realistic win » come from but people who want to see realistic wins should stop reading shonen manga.

It is very weird to me that people believe these 5 supernova actually still have a chance to win.

So can anyone give me a way they think the supernovas can win. Give them as many PLAUSIBLE power ups as you want and as many tactics as Possible.

Im emphasizing that last part because I don’t want to hear “Law will personality switch Kaido with a gifter”. No. Oda WILL NEVER write that no matter how plausible it is to work. So no. None of that.
Oden's scar on Kaido. OPEN IT, it'll make Kaido weaker.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Problem is, most shounen treat main villains as these "raid bosses" that are immune to almost any kind of gimmick.
You either beat them by force, or you get rekt.
"internal destruction" or "advanced haki to bypass scales" is the most "gimmick" we are gonna get.
Crocodile had the water thing, Enel had the rubber thing. After that, is power vs power. Lucci was like that, Moria was like that, Hody, Ceasar, Doflamingo, Katakuri, etc.
Dont expect a level of creativity from a man that needs to handle as much as Oda needs to handle.
Dude is already fucked up from all the workload. Demanding that he still keeps fights interesting and fresh at this point is just wishful thinking.
Except something more interesting coming characters like Usopp or Nami.
Always remember Aokiji and Kizaru using their Logia abilities to...create a freaking sword. LMAO.

-If they lose there no possible plot in which they can protect their wano allies and citizens from Kaido killing them
-plot consistency : if they lose what does it mean for all the other fights? Does every one else lose? Does every one else win? It would be hard to keep consistency

Edit: it will be like every other fight in any shonen manga the Mc will face the villian, the villian seems formidable and unbeatable, It looks like there is no chance for the MC, But then the MC gets plot armor or some weird power up or he had a secret power he hid for a big fight and all of the sudden the MC wins against all odds, It happened in one piece many times.
I mean, counter argument to this was Luffy losing like 3 times to Crocodile while his crew won their battles.

They can for sure lose the battle on the roof temporarily, that much is possible.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Luffy will have a new form of G4 or G5 that can go toe to toe with hybrid Kaido (at a cost)
Zoro will open his scar back up
Kid might be learning his own way of hurting Kaido more effectively, who knows
I don’t really have much hope for Killer doing much more than he already has tbh. He should at least land one great hit on him though.
Law is superb at support
Other characters (like Yamato) can still join in
BM having a good alter-ego and/or her own agenda will pay a part

And there will be different phases of the fight. Phase one, Kaido vs Scabbards, Phase two, what we just watched, Phase three, this ten minutes while Luffy recovers his Haki. We’ll also get a phase where Luffy goes one vs one with Kaido while the others look beaten, at least one phase where it looks like Kaido has won totally before Luffy and Zoro make a dramatic comeback, which will happen above the Flower Capital for maximum dramatic effect. All stuff like that

It’s not meant to be easy, chances are the five supernovas will be in a week long coma to recover from it. But they are are going to win.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Both Luffy and Zoro can get much stronger than what they have shown so far:
  • Luffy's
    • King attacks in G4
    • Boundman version of Red Hawk/Roc
    • Internal destruction COA
      • He doesn't seem to have been using it on all his Boundman attacks
    • Gear 5
  • Zoro
    • Fully acclimatising to Enma
      • Overflowing hardening on all three swords
    • Iaijutsu
      • ShiShi Sonson
      • Shi ShiShi Sonson
      • Rashomon
    • Upper tier Santoryu techniques
      • 1080 Pound Cannon
      • Nigori-Zake
      • Rokudo no Tsuji
      • Sanzen Sekai
      • Ichidai Sanzen Daisen Sekai
      • Other Ougi
    • Mihawk flashbacks
    • Asura
    • Nidai Kitetsu
Kaido is currently using more of his strength than either Luffy or Zoro. The above upgrades would enable the duo defeat Kaido.

Mama and the rest of the SN are irrelevant. It's whether Kaido falls that matters. Mama can easily be removed from the plot by various means.

I mean, counter argument to this was Luffy losing like 3 times to Crocodile while his crew won their battles.

They can for sure lose the battle on the roof temporarily, that much is possible.
crocodile didnt pose a immediate threat to every one in alabasta its different with kaido because of SN lose this fight there is nothing stopping him killings every one on the spot. All crocodile wanted is to get more powerful he didnt care what happens to the people or who opposed him, Kaido on the other hand wants to enslave the people of Wano and will kill any one who opposed him and thats the difference.

Edit: like i said in short it doesnt make sense for the SN to lose if they lose there is no stopping Kaido from killing everyone in wano

Not sure what you mean.
The 5 SN would have to beat Kaido, so anybody with the right understanding of the story would have to believe they can win right?

How to achieve it, Oda been demonstrating it in the last 3 chapters, just beat him through force, with stronger attacks. Kaido been taking damage from every attack of the SN, so more, and stronger, would do it eventually.
Luffy has his King Kong themed attacks in his arsenal, possibly more, like ACoA + G4 attacks, ACoA + King Kong themed attacks, even G5 or something, Zoro has his 3 sword style ougi, ashura mode, those are all upgrades to the attacks we've been seeing, not used yet, you can expect the same from Kidd and Law, wouldn't that do it? I mean, it kinda has to...