Speculations How did Kaido win against Oden, brute force or underhanded tactics?

But all the hype around Kaido is that he is an unbeatable monster. Him using dirty tactics against Oden would certainly dehype that.
An unbeatable monster... who has been defeated seven times.

Again, I don't see how anything that happened in the past can effect the threat Kaido is now. What does it matter how he defeated Oden twenty years ago, when we saw him utterly destroy Luffy a mere two weeks ago in-series.

A

ardym

An unbeatable monster... who has been defeated seven times.

Again, I don't see how anything that happened in the past can effect the threat Kaido is now. What does it matter how he defeated Oden twenty years ago, when we saw him utterly destroy Luffy a mere two weeks ago in-series.
well it is not about Luffy but about Oden his hype being strong , wanna see how really strong he was

In before the thread takes fire.

Imo Kaido win only using his strength because he was way stronger than Oden and absolutely didn't need any kind of trick to win.

Last edited:
20y ago Kaido is 20y ago Kaido. present is present.
this does not matter.

we have several people using poison which can be considered an underhand tactic aswell. there is no code of honor between pirates.
it would not really fit the current image we have of him, but it would not dehype anything really.

it's hard to say i don't think kaido is dirty fighter but orochi and his people are
it's possible that orochi did something
and i was wrong

but i think it's better
Strong enemy that will use his mind and anything that he can is way more dangerous than what i think kaido is
now it's more difficult for alliance to defeat Kaido he and his Crew Wont hesitate to use poison gas and virus weapon or their relationship against them
now i actually can see kaido and orochi as way more dangerous enemy than they was

A

ardym

and i was wrong

but i think it's better
Strong enemy that will use his mind and anything that he can is way more dangerous than what i think kaido is
now it's more difficult for alliance to defeat Kaido he and his Crew Wont hesitate to use poison gas and virus weapon or their relationship against them
but this time he will be drunk along his whole army

A

ardym

may be but may be not it's possible that we see something like this chapter but this time we have kaido and big mom
Oda will not repeat the same thing and he already show us in the day of the battle that Orochi completely believes that he prevented the raid.