Questions & Mysteries How did Kid come in conflict with the Red Hair Pirates ?

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
We know Kid to be a reckless hothead. He's a "shoot first, ask later" type of pirate.

He sunk two of Big Mom's ships, and I'm sure he just picked a fight with one of the Red Hair pirates. That's why he was forming an alliance with Apoo and Hawkins to avenge losing his arm.

If it's not just because he's a hothead, then maybe they have the 4th Road Poneglyph? But I doubt it.

Like many suggested attacked his territory or them directly. We dont know when it happened, so cant say for sure by whether it was one of the top guys or the underlings.

As for his motive, simple, bring down the 4 emperors starting with the most formidable one.

Kid wants notoriety and the best way to get it is to beat a Yonkou. Outta all that Yonkou Shanks is the easiest to get an audience with, so it’s prolly why he (or rather Killer most likely) chose him. Plus Shanks is a swordsman so Kid prolly thought he had a natural advantage over him.

With regards to how Kid lost his arm tho, I think it had to have been Shanks that did it. I don’t think Shanks is one to have his boys deal with someone directly challenging him. In addition, Kid is one of Luffy’s legit rivals, so I don’t think Oda woulda made him lose his arm to some random character on Shanks crew. That considered, none of Shanks top 3 are swordsmen so again I think it was Shanks that took Kid’s arm.

Kid wants notoriety and the best way to get it is to beat a Yonkou. Outta all that Yonkou Shanks is the easiest to get an audience with, so it’s prolly why he (or rather Killer most likely) chose him. Plus Shanks is a swordsman so Kid prolly thought he had a natural advantage over him.

With regards to how Kid lost his arm tho, I think it had to have been Shanks that did it. I don’t think Shanks is one to have his boys deal with someone directly challenging him. In addition, Kid is one of Luffy’s legit rivals, so I don’t think Oda woulda made him lose his arm to some random character on Shanks crew. That considered, none of Shanks top 3 are swordsmen so again I think it was Shanks that took Kid’s arm.
Shanks let his boys deal with the threat. Like when Higuma attacked him Lucky Roo stepped in.

Kid was not strong enough to even beat aby of Big Mom's commanders, nor could he see Big Mom.

He already lost to Big Mom's commanders.

Lucky Roo is the person that took Kid's hand.

"I don’t think Shanks is one to have his boys deal with someone directly challenging him"

Not so sure about that.
back on track if it was shanks who took his arm, kid would say red hair shanks not in a battle with the red hair pirates. If I lost to kaido , I will say I lost to kaido, not in a battle with the beast pirates. Kid then went to another yonko's territory and didnt get to see mama either. Its simple, he was reckless, it got the attention of certain members of the red hair pirates and they dealt with it.

This was before he even fought a commander with in wci. Shanks does not need to step in when fodder is involved.