Questions & Mysteries How did Mihawk become WSS then?

Ushimaru & Vista are Dai-Kengou.
Same as Mihawk & Ryuma or even Oden - the Monster Samurai.

Doesn't mean they are all Comparable.
And why did Sandman only point out Mihawk, Ushimaru and Ryuma?

" It’s important because only him, Mihawk and Ryuma are called Dai-Kengou in all chapters till now. Zoro's dream is to become the strongest Dai-Kengou."
Post automatically merged:

Oh god not this Dai Kengo shit again. Why do you people have to do these stupid mental gymanstics ffs.

Kengo/Dai Kengo/Kenshin all of them means swordsman. Zoro wants to be stronger than any swordsman.
My objective with this is not to belittle Zoro or even speculate about what he will become in the future. I just want to hype up Ushimaru; he deserves some respect for being called a Dai-kengou, with the other two being only Mihawk and Ryuma.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And why did Sandman only point out Mihawk, Ushimaru and Ryuma?

" It’s important because only him, Mihawk and Ryuma are called Dai-Kengou in all chapters till now. Zoro's dream is to become the strongest Dai-Kengou."
And i also pointed it to you.
That Zoro wants to be the Strongest Kenshi as per his own words.

And Mihawk is the Strongest Kenshi.

Comparing Mihawk's Title to Whitebeard or Kaidou's title.

There's no difference between how Kaidou is the "Strongest" Creature, Whitebeard is the "Strongest" Man & Mihawk is the "Strongest" Swordsman. This is literally his Title.

And i also pointed it to you.
That Zoro wants to be the Strongest Kenshi as per his own words.

And Mihawk is the Strongest Kenshi.

Comparing Mihawk's Title to Whitebeard or Kaidou's title.

There's no difference between how Kaidou is the "Strongest" Creature, Whitebeard is the "Strongest" Man & Mihawk is the "Strongest" Swordsman. This is literally his Title.
Dude, there's really a distinct difference in points between us. I'm not questioning Mihawk's title or suggesting it's false or anything like that. What I mean is, following Sandman's reasoning of pointing out that there are only three Dai-kengou in the entire current manga, namely Ushimaru, Ryuma, and Mihawk, that somehow hypes up Ushimaru, right? I don't care about Zoro's dream or whether he becomes the greatest or the strongest.

Whitebeard - WSM because he was equal to Roger the pirate king. Stands as the next in line to the throne for the title of PK but didn't want it.

Kaido - got his title of WSC because no matter how many times he got captured or sentence to death. The item used will fail and he get bored. Hence forth why he developed a suicidal complex, Which Oda sorta failed to develop on because their should be a lot of advance CoC users.

Linlin - doesn't officially have a title but an unofficial title of WS Hag. Fought Kaido for 3 days.

Hawkeye - fought a younger non prime Shanks with no clear cut on who won.

Garp - Hero of the marines... well he didn't do it alone and he showed shame in recieveing that title because he had Roger help.

It like if Hawkeye was truly better than Shank. Why hasn't anyone say oh Hawkeye is that one guy who defeated Shanks. It always been Hawkeye is the guy with the greater swordskills but we know swordskills ain't everything because stupid Haki exist and DF exist.

Titles are made up by reputation just like in the real world.

Last edited:
The problem is that we actually SAW Mihawk in battle. If we didn't - that would be different type of disccusion
Wrong, that is not a problem.

The manga told us Mihawk, when first introduced is not the type of character to use a lot of power to defeat an opponent just because he can. We saw how Mihawk chose not to finish off Don Krieg even though he could have defeated him and his entire crew for the very easily and quickly instead of chasing them. We saw how Mihawk used a small pocket knife to fight Zoro instead of using his sword as first. When he first attacked Luffy He used a light attack that slightly damaged Luffy and knocked him away instead of one that could have easily cut him in half.

The problem is fans who claim he's not strong for not doing what the manga tells us he doesn't do.

In OP, titles are based on the reputation. Not feats.

If people think that you are the stronoger, then the title is yours.

Mihawk didn't defeat a single top tier character.
Kaido didn't defeat a single top tier character.

But Mihawk and Kaido were the WSS and the WSC.

So we can assume that a title is correct until proven otherwise.

The only man in this manga with a valid title is WB, because was as strong as Roger and Roger was the peak of pirates.
Mihawk is only one with a valid title. Oda tells us Mihawk is the WSS is name and reality. You can't say that about anybody else because Oda never said that about Kaido or WB.

Wrong, that is not a problem.

The manga told us Mihawk, when first introduced is not the type of character to use a lot of power to defeat an opponent just because he can. We saw how Mihawk chose not to finish off Don Krieg even though he could have defeated him and his entire crew for the very easily and quickly instead of chasing them. We saw how Mihawk used a small pocket knife to fight Zoro instead of using his sword as first. When he first attacked Luffy He used a light attack that slightly damaged Luffy and knocked him away instead of one that could have easily cut him in half.

The problem is fans who claim he's not strong for not doing what the manga tells us he doesn't do.

Mihawk is only one with a valid title. Oda tells us Mihawk is the WSS is name and reality. You can't say that about anybody else because Oda never said that about Kaido or WB.

DATABOOKS

So why in Databooks there was never mentioned Imu? WB was also Strongest Man in the World? BULLSHIT

DATABOOKS

So why in Databooks there was never mentioned Imu? WB was also Strongest Man in the World? BULLSHIT
There is no information about WB being the WSM in name and reality. There isn't even information about WB obtaining his title by beating other stronger fighters. But that information does exist for Mihawk.

By Oda doing that it lets him make Mihawk stronger than any future swordsman he hasn't revealed yet.

Stop being a fraud lmao.
I don't care about your opinion. I care about facts. Bring facts supporting your claim.

Provide scenes in the manga where characters question Mihawk's title, strength or called him a fraud. No one has provided that. It's just some butt hurt fans claiming Mihawk is a fraud. That's no different than me claiming Luffy doesn't have DF. I can make up whatever headcannon I want. That doesn't make it true.

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
King one shotted BM and Zoro is still low diff material for mihawk. Now I know why ndule is on a period lately. Coz mihawk might even pocket knife diff katakuri
Tbh. Katakuri is really trash and typical glass canon without his tricks.

Luffy just couldn't pack an overpowered punch then and there yet.

Whenever G4 punch got Kata he was spitting blood.

Imagine what a Top Tier would do with Katakuri's ass:crazwhat:

There is no information about WB being the WSM in name and reality. There isn't even information about WB obtaining his title by beating other stronger fighters. But that information does exist for Mihawk.

By Oda doing that it lets him make Mihawk stronger than any future swordsman he hasn't revealed yet.

I don't care about your opinion. I care about facts. Bring facts supporting your claim.

Provide scenes in the manga where characters question Mihawk's title, strength or called him a fraud. No one has provided that. It's just some butt hurt fans claiming Mihawk is a fraud. That's no different than me claiming Luffy doesn't have DF. I can make up whatever headcannon I want. That doesn't make it true.
COPE HARDER CLOWN, There was no prove that WB - DOGSHIT

The only answer is that they gave him that when they learnt Shanks lost his arm and WG needed to boost Mihawk as their new lapdog *warlord
Facts over facts, mihawk is the perfect partner to buggy, 3 billion bounty was supposed to go towards Lord of the coast that luffy beat in episode 1 lol