Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
My question is why ROCKS attacks them in the first place ?

to free the slaves ? no, i don't think ROCKS are that good.. Lmao
to be king of the world ? why god's valley tho ? why not marygoise ?
do xebec has beef with figarland clan ? if so, why ?
is all member of figarland clan have red hair ?
what if world government always kept 1 or 2 of the red ponegliph for 800 years in god valley's and figarland clan is the original guardian of those red ponegliph ?
God Valley was probably home to broken devil fruits. We know Big Mom stole OP DF there for Kaido to use so this means Whitebeard, Shiki and BM also got theirs from God Valley.

Also, this explains why admirals all have broken DF compared to ordinary DF users and they’re all middle aged so they were alive that time.

The yami yami no mi happens to be washed up ashore somewhere after Xebec died and blackbeard being an archaelogist learned all about it.

Last edited:
J

Joygirl1

Dude, stop coping. Ivankov is getting her Info from a history book, She is not assuming anything. Can she know the gender? YES, because that's how history books work. She is not talking out of her ass!!
I´m not a dude and I´m not coping, chances that Oda is misleadung us on purpose exist.
Can you know what exactly is written in the book? No, you can´t. Who can say for sure that there is more info in it than just a list of the 20 founders names and which kingdom they were from.

I´m not a dude and I´m not coping, chances that Oda is misleadung us on purpose exist.
Can you know what exactly is written in the book? No, you can´t. Who can say for sure that there is more info in it than just a list of the 20 founders names and which kingdom they were from.
Chances that the one piece story up till now is just a dream that Luffy is having also exist.

You just want Imu to be a woman. And that's fine, but you can't say every info we'll ever get is a lie just so you can say a possibility exists. The first 20 kings are well known entities, Cobra knows about them, Iva knows about them, literally everyone knows about them. they are the creators that first created the world as we know it, they are gods. The name Imu or his house is not a secret, or his gender. What is a secet is the fact that Imu is still alive.

Last edited:
So Lor D Coast and the ZKKfangirls proved to be fraud again.
It's not even written by his editors lol
wow google is accurate for once, yes that section is opm editors (not to be confused with WSJ editorial team, where Oda's editors belong to) sharing their thoughts on rivals that we should pay attention to: Luffy and Kata, Zoro and Cavendish, Law and Marco, Shanks and Mihawk