Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Shanks Fans: Shanks Isnt A Swordsman. Oda Process to reveal shanks whole family are born swordsman. daddy shanks is even leader of a holy swordsmen squads. Even his adoptive father roger and his second adoptive dad rayleigh are swordsmen. shanks fans murst be feeling depresive now. cant wait for shanks dad to show his swords skills in battle.

It's interesting that we have Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn for the Gorosei, and then Uranus, Neptune (in its Greek form), and Pluto for the ancient weapons. There's also a lot involving the moon, now including Garling.

Edit: How stupid of me to forget Sun God Nika!

Last edited:
So if I’m not mistaken, if Garling is indeed related to Shanks (his father, perhaps?), then that should mean that Roger rescued him from Rocks during the God Valley incident, correct? That took place 38 years ago, and Shanks is 39. That would make him a vulnerable baby at the time

Saint can be used for both male and female I think.
No I'm not talking about english. You see, they use Saint for both female and male CD in english but that's not how they are written in japanese. The only female CD we have ever known the name of is Saint Sharlia(The one that Rayleigh so relaxingly knocked tf out with CoC) and her title is "宮" which is different from every male CD like Charlos, Rosward and even the gorosei which have "聖" as their title. Imu also has "聖" as his title which means he is a male saint.

By the way I'm not actually good at japanese so might be wrong on this. But the titles are definitely different from male to female.

Last edited:
No I'm not talking about english. You see, they use Saint for both female and male CD in english but that's not how they are written in japanese. The only female CD we have ever known the name of is Saint Sharlia(The one that Rayleigh so relaxingly knocked tf out with CoC) and her title is "宮" which is different from every male CD like Charlos, Rosward and even the gorosei which have "聖" as their title. Imu also has "聖" as his title which means he is a male saint.

By the way I'm not actually good at japanese so might be wrong on this. But the titles are definitely different from male to female.
Yeah @Paperchampion23 already pointed out on this.

"Sei" is male pronoun for Saint. While "Gu" is female pronoun. Rosward's daughter got called by "Gu".