Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Dude's sitting there handing out sentences to the CDs. I don't anything less than a high ranked CD would be allowed to do that. The CDs that were targeted during the GV incident were probably the Figarland family.
The man himself is stated to be the former King. So unless he also has been living since the Void Century, then it is impossible he is one of the original founding members.

So unless the CDs are just recruiting regular King's into their ranks, and giving them the title of Celestial Dragons, then I don't see how it is remotely feasible for him to be a Celestial Dragons, because they all abandoned their Kingdoms, and gave leadership to someone else over 800 years ago.

The only family that stayed behind and didn't go to Mariejois and become a Celestial Dragon, is the Nefetari Family. They are they only exceptions.

So unless more information comes to light how it's possible a King from the outside World was also a Celestial Dragon all along, the only assumption to be made, is that he isn't a Celestial Dragon.

Imu just casually calling the Gorosei and telling them to nuke the nearest island bc he wants to test his weapon - stonecold and so much meme potential.

*ring ring*
Gorosei: "Yes, Great Imu, what is your wish!"
Imu: "... gonna try Italian today and get me a coke zero, put on some pounds lately."

Btw I don't know if anyone has realized it yet, but this is indeed the ancient weapon Uranus we're talking about. Dragon was damn close to the solution. The reason Imu & Co. hadn't used it all those years was bc they didn't have the ancient power supply that was needed to get it going. Vegapunk's invention - mother flame - that Imu talked about wasn't the weapon itself (Dragon also realized this), it was the ancient powersource that Vegapunk tried to recreate and at least partly succeeded. That's why they were finally able to use Uranus.

:cheers:
So Imu is stronger than the 5 Gorosei combined.

Kizaru shitting his pants in front of Saturn, for power-scale perspective.

I’m thinking that god valley was an Island used by CDs on the grand line. Think of it like a vacation place for them. That’s why it was called god valley and it was ruled by a CD family.
To me, it's still a little off if that's the case, because then it begs the question as to why the original CDs gave up thier Kingdoms in the first place.

Giving the nature of the Celestial Dragons, if one family gets to rule an outside Kingdom, then it stands to reason that all of them would want to have thier own private Kingdoms.

To me, it's still a little off if that's the case, because then it begs the question as to why the original CDs gave up thier Kingdoms in the first place.

Giving the nature of the Celestial Dragons, if one family gets to rule an outside Kingdom, then it stands to reason that all of them would want to have thier own private Kingdoms.
they knew they would get away with leeching from everyone else of the world by doing nothing

Imu tho, must need something of celestial dragons that we dont know, they wouldnt be around so much and be protected for so long

they dont have power except sending admirals to do stuff, no political power, trade power (hence they're hungry)

I'd bet on some blood ritual that needs CD blood or spirit or dreams to work for imu