General & Others How did Shanks>Mihawk become so popular?

Mid's feats and portrayal has been far beneath shanks at every turn.

On screen fights: Shanks wifi diffs greenbull and stops an entire war causing blackbeard, akainu, all marines AND midhawk to turn around and run away. Also stopped the world's strongest creature from intervening in the war and sky split with Whitebeard. In the same arc Mid postpones a fight against vista, gets stopped by Jozu and gets dodged multiple times by haki-less luffy.

Place in the story: Shanks is the MC's inspiration for pirate king and hangs with the big boys in the new world, his bounty is 4 billion he is Roger's successor and currently going for the one piece which is a far more difficult path than the WSS. Midhawk hangs out in paradise and chases rookie pirates all the way to east blue. Gets chased from his own island by the marines. Despite being known as a 'marine hunter' his bounty is only 3.5 bill even with a yonko crew. Despite vivre cards claiming he's looking for a challenge he backs down from every challenge we've seen in the manga and only fights weaker opponents. Was also clearly afraid when Buggy announced he wanted the one piece. Zoro is his successor and is currently a million miles away from being on luffy's level. Also worth mentioning that he's on a meme level crew, whilst Shanks is a legitimate contender for one piece.

Future opponents: Shanks will most likely be fighting Luffy/Blackbeard and possibly some of the Gorosei. Midhawk will be fighting??? Possibly an admiral like Fujitora who are already confirmed far beneath yonko level and Zoro who will never be as strong as Luffy.

The fact is Mid's entire hype train is dependent on Shanks and being a former rival to rookie Shanks, whilst Shanks' hype stands alone.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Ur asking for canon proof, on how a character oda quoted. As not sure how he fights yet...

Can midhawk fan answer a simple question. If Haki rules all, an Shank has the best portrayal with the strongest haki. Why tf would anyone assume midhawk superior??
:endthis:
And how old is that quote…..

also, do you really think oda doesn’t know how his own characters fight/move/react to things? Like frfr….

Blackbeard hasn’t shown Kings Haki at all, so we kan out people without it above em right?

Shanks uses the same fighting style as Roger

Why was Roger not the WSS?
Why Mihawk did not try to become the PK to surpass Roger?
Why Zoro is not trying to surpass Roger?
Which is? Cause I vividly remember Roger using a sword…..either way. Roger is dead and has no bearing on current alive Mihawk

Cause he’s straight up not interested lmao

Midhawk fans told everybody theres no such thing in one piece? How can a Ztard not know that haki the only relevant stat for a Swordsman....

In which shank has the greater ACoC hype between the 2 massively. If you'll remember that wat u claim, the strongest ability by far in the verse!!!
but haki is the MOST RELEVANT stat for a swordsman u law turd
and its the thing which boosts ur swordsmanship the most

shanks only has greater acoc hype cause he has flexed them
mihawk is the king of all swordsmen

mihawk hasnt even shown anything and yet u compare them like a retard

And how old is that quote…..

also, do you really think oda doesn’t know how his own characters fight/move/react to things? Like frfr….
Not sure the relevant of how old it see...

If u just use ur brain for even half a second. You'd wonder like most shanks fan, why oda would say that at all. About a character that been walking around with a sword since his introduction.... if its so damn obvious like midhawk fans seem to think. Can you explain that for me? Ur claims shank offense been obvious
:sus:

Blackbeard hasn’t shown Kings Haki at all, so we kan out people without it above em right?
tf are you even talking about? Thats clearly wasnt my point lmao. The comparison between 2 character you claim have the "same offense". One has superior haki, u have no explanation why that character should be seen stronger. Midhawk fans are just talking out of the ass at this point.

When people told u same guys. Shank challenging all of MF wasnt a bluff. An folllowed sengoku question there chances against WB. Yall thought, u were right too... nowadays shank Slapping admirals with haki from 1000 miles away.
Post automatically merged:

but haki is the MOST RELEVANT stat for a swordsman u law turd
and its the thing which boosts ur swordsmanship the most
An shank is a superior haki user to midhawk. Hence claiming midhawk stronger by ur own logic. illogical "turd" lol.
shanks only has greater acoc hype cause he has flexed them
mihawk is the king of all swordsmen
SAY I DNT READ THE STORY WITHOUT TELLIN ME LMAO. SUCK TO BE A MIDHAWK FAN HUH?? You clown @JoNdule for claiming roofpiece filler. While coping like this
:lulz:
why didnt ur king CoC slap vista? No FS midhawk for a reason
:usoprice:
mihawk hasnt even shown anything and yet u compare them like a retard
True we dnt even know midhawk has ACoC lls, didnt stop u from brainlessly assuming its superior to shanks. The character with massively superior hype/portrayal/feats.

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
tf are you even talking about? Thats clearly wasnt my point lmao. The comparison between 2 character you claim have the "same offense". One has superior haki, u have no explanation why that character should be seen stronger. Midhawk fans are just talking out of the ass at this point.

When people told u same guys. Shank challenging all of MF wasnt a bluff. An folllowed sengoku question there chances against WB. Yall thought, u were right too... nowadays shank Slapping admirals with haki from 1000 miles away.
Did you even bother reading your own post? lmao

Can midhawk fan answer a simple question. If Haki rules all, an Shank has the best portrayal with the strongest haki. Why tf would anyone assume midhawk superior??
The statement "Haki rules all" applies across the board, not just to the Haki users lmao. According to your logic, Shanks should be above all, which is what you failed to understand. With that being said, "Haki reigns supreme" just means Haki has the power to surpass all other powers, not that the people with the strongest Haki are the strongest. You can have weaker Haki than your opponents and still make up for the difference with a different skill/power. That's how Kaido was the strongest despite not having the strongest Haki.

Ur asking for canon proof, on how a character oda quoted. As not sure how he fights yet...

:endthis:
Cause Haki doesn’t rule all that was just Kaidos opinion and then he got destroyed cause Luffy awakened his devil fruit.

If stronger haki = stronger fighter then most of the onigashima fights would make zero sense.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Cause Haki doesn’t rule all that was just Kaidos opinion and then he got destroyed cause Luffy awakened his devil fruit.

If stronger haki = stronger fighter then most of the onigashima fights would make zero sense.
Kaido wasn't wrong, it's the people who understand it wrong. Haki has the potential to surpass anything, but a stronger Haki doesn't always warrant a stronger power level.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Not sure the relevant of how old it see...

If u just use ur brain for even half a second. You'd wonder like most shanks fan, why oda would say that at all. About a character that been walking around with a sword since his introduction.... if its so damn obvious like midhawk fans seem to think. Can you explain that for me? Ur claims shank offense been obvious
:sus:

An shank is a superior haki user to midhawk. Hence claiming midhawk stronger by ur own logic. illogical "turd" lol.

SAY I DNT READ THE STORY WITHOUT TELLIN ME LMAO. SUCK TO BE A MIDHAWK FAN HUH?? You clown @JoNdule for claiming roofpiece filler. While coping like this
:lulz:
why didnt ur king CoC slap vista? No FS midhawk for a reason
:usoprice:
True we dnt even know midhawk has ACoC lls, didnt stop u from brainlessly assuming its superior to shanks. The character with massively superior hype/portrayal/feats.
It 100% does lmao. Oda made that statement over a decade ago iirc. If Oda still in 2024 doesn’t know how Shanks fights, that’s not a good thing lmao. That means that man hasn’t given Shanks an ounce of thought in that long

I haven’t said their offense is tha same. What I’ve said is that their offense is similar. They both rely on AP/DC. With them both being Top Tiers and with Kaidou and LinLin being durability/enduramce monsters in Kaidous case. Tha only way to offset that is with them having much superior offensive capabilities. And as we’ve seen with Shanks vs Kidd, that’s exactly what it looks like it’s shaping up to be

And with NEW info we have now. Shanks has some form of connection with tha highest power in tha world. So yea, he kan pull strings no one else kan lmao. That speaks of NOTHING to his own strength. Like there’s no way we still using shot from a decade ago when we have no actionable intel that we kan use instead

Shanks has superior ACoC hype and feats. Thats speaks to nothing of their ACoA, which we know for a fact is something that Mihawk drilled into Zoros head and training for 2 years.

Great. So why was Roger not the WSS?

Of course he has. If Roger was a swordsman stronger than Mihawk then both Zoro and Mihawk should strive to surpass Roger. Why aren't they?
He might’ve been, for all we know. Or like I’ve been saying for years now, Roger might’ve very well been tha WSS, WMWM all at tha same time. But instead of saying that. He had it all, and was tha PK

With what? Rogers dead lol, Mihawk Kant even challenge Roger if he wanted to. For all we know, Mihawk was/wanted to fight Roger. Then Roger died. And with no one in Mihawks mind left to really challenge em like that. He said fuxk it and been chillin

Did you even bother reading your own post? lmao
Lol im sure you had a better understanding then mean lol
The statement "Haki rules all" applies across the board, not just to the Haki users lmao.
Which was confirmed in canon where exactly... last i check people hype up WB for the gura, not ACoC. Hell you can argue G5>ACoC for luffy too. I mean it was the gum gum fruit awakening that shakes the elders. The main antagonist pretty much destroy the notion aswell but whatever.

Anyway Haki ruling all something Ztards parrot. Which why i bought it up. To those specific people lol. Wasnt my logic to begin with.
According to your logic, Shanks should be above all, which is what you failed to understand. that being said, "Haki reigns supreme" just means Haki has the power to surpass all other powers, not that the people with the strongest Haki are the strongest. You can have weaker Haki than your opponents and still make up for the difference with a different skill/power. That's how Kaido was the strongest despite not having the strongest Haki.
The part you fail to understand. With all that said, this is a comparison between 2 characters claimed to have identical fighting styles.... In which 90% of rest of ur post irrelevant fluff. True but still irrelevant nonetheless. Now explian this again with 2 characters with apparently identical abilities.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lol im sure you didnt.

Which was confirmed in canon where exactly... last i check people hype up WB for the gura, not ACoC kiddo. Hell you can argue G5>ACoC for luffy lol. I mean it was the
gum gum fruit awakening that shaking the elders. An the main antagonist pretty destroy the notion but whatever.

Anyway Haki ruling all something Ztards parrot. Which why i bought it up. To those specific people lol.

In not failing to understand anything lmao. Funny enough the logic not my own, its Ztards logic lmao. The part you fail to understand that. That being said this is a comparison between 2 characters claim to having identical fight style. In which 90% of rest of ur post irrelevant fluff. True but still irrelevant nonetheless[/QUOTE]
Yes dumbass.

Zoro will beat mihawk in a sword fight because of his haki to be wss
Which means mihawk beats shanks in a sword fight because of his haki .

Im asking Ztards to defend there own logic.
Law fan saw Haki compared to AWAKENING during wano. We already know what really rules all in one piece
:steef:

Zoro will beat mihawk in a sword fight because of his haki to be wss
Which means mihawk beats shanks in a sword fight because of his haki .
Midhawk >Shank in haki legitimately a bigger red pile then ZKK.

Save urself humiliation and embarrassment. U ran last time, im scared wat youd do this time