General & Others How did Shanks>Mihawk become so popular?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Im asking Ztards to defend there own logic.
Law fan saw Haki compared to AWAKENING during wano. We already know what really rules all in one piece
:steef:
Post automatically merged:

Midhawk >Shank in haki legitimately a bigger red pile then ZKK.

Save urself humiliation and embarrassment. U ran last time, im scared wat youd do this time
Will zoro beat mihawk because of haki yes or no ?

It 100% does lmao. Oda made that statement over a decade ago iirc. If Oda still in 2024 doesn’t know how Shanks fights, that’s not a good thing lmao. That means that man hasn’t given Shanks an ounce of thought in that long
Totally homie, only shank started walking around with a blade before that decade. So ur point makes no damn sense lol, legitimately nothjng changed about shank in that time frame.

I haven’t said their offense is tha same. What I’ve said is that their offense is similar.
semantics ur jumping through hoops at this point lol.

Ur claiming there both swordsman, an in particularly shank not having anything else period. The second you ask one midhawk fan how he stronger if shank haki superior. all u get mental gymnastics. Haki goes from the most important swordsmanship stat, to just another smh.

They both rely on AP/DC. With them both being Top Tiers and with Kaidou and LinLin being durability/enduramce monsters in Kaidous case. Tha only way to offset that is with them having much superior offensive capabilities. And as we’ve seen with Shanks vs Kidd, that’s exactly what it looks like it’s shaping up to be
DOG WAT? IS SHANK A SWORDSMAN OR NOT

And with NEW info we have now. Shanks has some form of connection with tha highest power in tha world. So yea, he kan pull strings no one else kan lmao. That speaks of NOTHING to his own strength. Like there’s no way we still using shot from a decade ago when we have no actionable intel that we kan use instead
LMAO this why admiral/midhawk fans are always caught off gurad. U jump to the most random illogical conclusions lmao. We got a fleet Admiral questioning there chances against WB. Greenbull stated an shown to be afraid of yonko, an luffy bitch slapping an admiral 2-1.

An you fools are still talking about connections. The same connection fucking doffy has mind u... no wonder u guys take such a beating lmao.
Shanks has superior ACoC hype and feats. Thats speaks to nothing of their ACoA, which we know for a fact is something that Mihawk drilled into Zoros head and training for 2 years.
Mental gymnastics who tf cares who has the superior CoA? We know ACoC massively superior in every way, TF wrong with midhawk fans brains!??

On top of only one of these characters being a confirmed ACoO user. An u sitting here bitching about the difference in CoA. My god you guys are Delusional
:whitepress:

Will zoro beat mihawk because of superior haki yes or no
no

Last edited:

HA001

Totally homie, only shank started walking around with a blade before that decade. So ur point makes no damn sense lol, legitimately nothjng changed about shank in that time frame.

Ur claiming there both swordsman, an in particularly shank not having anything else period. The second you ask one midhawk fan how he stronger if shank haki superior. all u get mental gymnastics. Haki goes from the most important swordsmanship stat, to just another smh.

LMAO this why admiral/midhawk fans are always caught off gurad. U jump to the most random illogical conclusions lmao. We got a fleet Admiral questioning there chances against WB. Greenbull stated an shown to be afraid of yonko, an luffy bitch slapping an admiral 2-1.

An you fools are still talking about connections. The same connection fucking doffy has mind u... no wonder u guys take such a beating lmao.
Mental gymnastics who tf cares who has the superior CoA? We know ACoC massively superior in every way, TF wrong with midhawk fans brains!??

On top of only one of these characters being a confirmed ACoO user. An u sitting here bitching about the difference in CoA. My god you guys are Delusional

no
So why did he teach him haki only?
Why are zoros power ups haki ?

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama

LMAO this why admiral/midhawk fans are always caught off gurad. U jump to the most random illogical conclusions lmao. We got a fleet Admiral questioning there chances against WB. Greenbull stated an shown to be afraid of yonko, an luffy bitch slapping an admiral 2-1. An you fools are still talking about connections. The same connection fucking doffy has mind u, u guys a clowns lmao.

Mental gymnastics who tf cares who has the superior CoA? We know ACoC massively superior in every way TF wrong with midhawk fans brains!?? On top of only one of these characters being a confirmed ACoO user. An u sitting here bitching about the difference in CoA
Aye, ***** jus gotta show me canon proof of Shanks having a superior fighting style to tha one he uses to fight other Emperors, clash against Admirals and flex on Rookie Ace and fought against tha breasted swordsman alive

Lmfao!!! This is disgusting work

So why did he teach him haki only?
Why are zoros power ups haki ?
Because Zoro, is Zoro
Midhawk not a copy cut of him...

Midhawk obviously has haki(weaker haki then shank), so clearly haki wont be all there fights about. If we follow ur logic of Zoro needing to be stronger then shanks first. He'll already be above midhawk in that regard. Fight could be like i said, focused on Asura(best PU) instead of haki

it being solely haki related ur headcannon.

Aye, ***** jus gotta show me canon proof of Shanks having a superior fighting style to tha one he uses to fight other Emperors, clash against Admirals and flex on Rookie Ace and fought against tha breasted swordsman alive
Weve not seen shank fighting full out yet. Pretty disingenuous request, an largely an irrelevant one.

If shank havinv a sword since day 1 isnt enough to convince oda of how he'll fight. Some random fanboying on the internet acting like they got private manga scans. Can be
:kuzanshut:

Lmfao!!! This is disgusting work
id say less so, then u believing the difference in shank/midhawk CoA has relevance. Despite shank having superior overall haki portrayal/hypes/an feats. Comical really

Last edited:
if shanks as solely a haki fighter he would not be wielding gryphon and as a cripple he relies on his sword more than ever before. Infusing haki with his sword doesn't make him special type of fighter haki complements whatever fighting style you possess. For the rat it complements his swordsmanship.
Kamusari was confirmed to be a sword skill according to the latest sbs from Loda himself lmao hakiman cope is over the rat inherited Rogers swordsmanship

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Weve not seen shank fighting full out yet. Pretty disingenuous request, an largely an irrelevant one. If saying havinv a sword since day 1 isnt enough to convince him of how he'll fight. Some random fanboying on the internet act like they got private manga scans.
No, we’ve only seen him use his sword to clash with Yonko WB, Admiral Akainu and threaten Rookie Ace who was a contender for a Warlor spot. That surely means nothing right

Like you do understand what you’re implying is that, Shanks has a secret fighting style that is superior tot ha one he has used to fight his entire life and uses to fight tha literal strongest people in tha world. So you telling us Shanks is Top 1 then right….

No, we’ve only seen him use his sword to clash with Yonko WB, Admiral Akainu and threaten Rookie Ace who was a contender for a Warlor spot. That surely means nothing right
Yea cause clashes totally tell us the full picture right? So when midhawk constantly clashing with high tier, an having no superiority. Why do you compare him to someone bitching admirals, an matching Yonko.

Oda literally has shank flex on an admiral with haki. Yet midhawk fan will straight face tell u someone oda had going back an further with vista superior? Do u understand wat ur implying the real question.

Like you do understand what you’re implying is that, Shanks has a secret fighting style that is superior tot ha one he has used to fight his entire life and uses to fight tha literal strongest people in tha world. So you telling us Shanks is Top 1 then right….
Doesnt need to be a secret. If it has a downside something similar to G5. Where u cant maintain the ability or it just overall risky. U can explain his lack of usage in causal clashes.

Anyway since youve yet to address oda words, I'll take that as u have no logical explanation. on why oda would state that. About a character that so obviously soloely a swordsman

It's simple shanks is more liked and popular character than mihawk. In op if you are a liked character people will go above and beyond to make the character as strong as possible. The opposite is true for characters they don't like they try and make them as weak as possible. This goes double for both cases if you match them against each other.

The second and bigger reason is it'd break people's scaling if they accept mihawk is stronger than Shanks. If they think shanks is stronger than someone else then by default mihawk has to be to. Zoro who will be stronger than mihawk eos also has to be stronger than them to. So say if you thought shanks was stronger than akainu then you also have to put mihawk above him and eos zoro. People Don't want even more characters stronger than the characters they like. So either they have to dehype shanks or dehype mihawk which it turn automatically would dehype eos zoro tto not let it hapoen. If you say shanks is stronger than mihawk then even if zoro beats him you can still say shanks is stronger than eos zoro because he was already stronger than mihawk. And who ever shanks is stronger than doesn't mean eos zoro or mihawk can also be stronger than becauseshanks was strongerthan mihawkto start. Saying shanks > mihawk protects agandas which is why people still argue it till this day.

Those are the main 2 reasons why shanks > mihawk happens.

Those are the main 2 reasons why shanks > mihawk happens.
:milaugh:
Spoken like a midhawk fan
Its everybody else fault his portrayal/Feats
Arent up to par, by a noticeable margin.

Like mihawk WSS actually be a worthy talking point. if there in canon portrayal wasnt so vastly in shank favor. Since it been that way forever, virtually nobody believes it baring midhawk stans.

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Which was confirmed in canon where exactly... last i check people hype up WB for the gura, not ACoC. Hell you can argue G5>ACoC for luffy too. I mean it was the gum gum fruit awakening that shakes the elders. The main antagonist pretty much destroy the notion aswell but whatever.

Anyway Haki ruling all something Ztards parrot. Which why i bought it up. To those specific people lol. Wasnt my logic to begin with.
I wasn't talking about where it was proved. I was talking about what the statement means. You came up with a logic based on the statement and thought you made a point, and then Jiihad pointed out how your logic is flawed, which you couldn't quite grasp, so I just explained the flaw in your logic. It's of no concern to me that you don't believe the statement. It's the word of the strongest character in the verse, and by extension, the author's. It's your problem if you wish to be in denial.

Roger proved the statement right btw. Haki's what made him stand atop the world despite the presence of natural-born monsters like WB, BM, Kaido, Oden, etc, etc. Rocks was probably kinda similar to Roger too given how he doesn't come across as a DF user or a natural-born monster.

The part you fail to understand. With all that said, this is a comparison between 2 characters claimed to have identical fighting styles.... In which 90% of rest of ur post irrelevant fluff. True but still irrelevant nonetheless. Now explian this again with 2 characters with apparently identical abilities.
The point you're missing here is, Haki isn't the only thing that makes a difference in determining one's power level. If Shanks is better at Haki, then Mihawk can close the gap or even exceed Shanks by having other superior skills. It's not like Mihawk would be at the bottom of the barrel while Shanks stands at the top of the Haki-world. Mihawk is about as much a Haki monster as Shanks—he could be better than Shanks at CoO, CoA, and fighting skills while having almost comparable CoC prowess. Just having superior CoC wouldn't warrant superiority.

People that stan Haki-bros do so because Haki has limitless potential, not because having stronger Haki always warrants victory lmao.

:milaugh:
Spoken like a midhawk fan
What are the reasons for it. If nobody liked shanks he wouldn't be as wanked as he is. If people weren't trying to protect thier favs eos they wouldn't argue shanks > mihawk. Oda flat out says mihawk is the wss multiple times yet those 2 reasons are why fans keep rejecting it.

Law fans still do this especially back in dressrosa and ph when they'd defend till death shanks > mihawk because they wanted law > zoro eos. Went so far that law fans stopped even considering law a swordsman just so he couldn't fall under wss. The 2 core reasons for shanks > mihawk are popularity and agenda. If those 2 thinks weren't present everyone would accept mihawk as wss because oda told us he was.

Last edited:
I wasn't talking about where it was proved. I was talking about what the statement means. You came up with a logic based on the statement and thought you made a point, and then Jiihad pointed out how your logic is flawed, which you couldn't quite grasp, so I just explained the flaw in your logic.
LMAO i have a hard time believing u understand much of anything really lol. Id say @Jiihad abandons the logic for a reason.
It's of no concern to me that you don't believe the statement. It's the word of the strongest character in the verse, and by extension, the author's. It's your problem if you wish to be in denial.
its my problem:
- WSM gold medal Pirate WB, more known for his df then haki?
-Or did u mean, its me in denial that G5. Has the biggest hype of all luffy PUs.
-Shouldn't be thst either. U probably meant teach a character without CoC that headed to top 1. But sure im in denial
:kobeha:

Roger proved the statement right btw. Haki's what made him stand atop the world despite the presence of natural-born monsters like WB, BM, Kaido, Oden, etc, etc. Rocks was probably kinda similar to Roger too given how he doesn't come across as a DF user or a natural-born monster.
Rogers on his way to be surpass by a DF Merchant(teach). An joyboy, the byproduct of a df has higher portrayal too. Maybe next time tho

The point you're missing here is, Haki isn't the only thing that makes a difference in determining one's power level. If Shanks is better at Haki, then Mihawk can close the gap or even exceed Shanks by having other superior skills.
I guess u read my quotes without reading the thread. But Ztards have been arguing Haki the most important, an in some cases the only stat that matters. Embarrassingly claiming im miss points that are irrelevant to the people im discussing with hilarious lmao.

To the averge Ztard there isnt anything thst close that gap. Hell arguing shank has other way to compete already looked down on. Hell theres multiple threads here, where Ztards claim there no skill aspect to swordsmanship in one piece qt all. But hey u keep pretending ur enlightening me lmao.
It's not like Mihawk would be at the bottom of the barrel while Shanks stands at the top of the Haki-world. Mihawk is about as much a Haki monster as Shanks—he could be better than Shanks at CoO, CoA, and fighting skills while having almost comparable CoC prowess. Just having superior CoC wouldn't warrant superiority.
Headcanon legitimately nothing indicates midhawk a haki monser like shank, or close lmao. U legitimately only say that because shank is known to be...

His only haki hype in canon his CoA. Which we know the lil bro of the strongest haki Anyway. That Haki shank clearly superior at. Theres also no reason to assume midhawk CoO higher then someone confirmed with advance usage.

People that stan Haki-bros do so because Haki has limitless potential, not because having stronger Haki always warrants victory lmao.
TELL ZTARDS THAT, IM PRETTY THEY DNT KNOW AS MUCH

Wano truly did put an end to the debate when we saw Oden do with one Haki hit what Law and Kid couldn't do with many awakening hits lmao.
Lol embarrassing how you had to compared novice awakening users, to one vet haki user. Luffy/Zoro are that disappointing huh lmao.

Even after ACoC+ACoA, luffy needs to awaken a god fruit. To finally catch up to law solo df, AP.

Zoro even worst, by direct comparison his ryou couldnt hurt ling or meme homies. Law base ability can handle both. An post ACoC cant even one shot flame off king, a character base law can one shot 3 different ways.

:josad:
By the way a more accurate comparsion oden to WB

Last edited:

HA001

Because Zoro, is Zoro
Midhawk not a copy cut of him...

Midhawk obviously has haki(weaker haki then shank), so clearly haki wont be all there fights about. If we follow ur logic of Zoro needing to be stronger then shanks first. He'll already be above midhawk in that regard. Fight could be like i said, focused on Asura(best PU) instead of haki

it being solely haki related ur headcannon.

Weve not seen shank fighting full out yet. Pretty disingenuous request, an largely an irrelevant one.

If shank havinv a sword since day 1 isnt enough to convince oda of how he'll fight. Some random fanboying on the internet acting like they got private manga scans. Can be

id say less so, then u believing the difference in shank/midhawk CoA has relevance. Despite shank having superior overall haki portrayal/hypes/an feats. Comical really
Yeah you don't know shit.
Now you ain't got the balls to answer an obvious question
Haki is the most important factor when it comes to being wss