Character Discussion How did Zoro fans predict Zoro would be on the roof?

So Oda gave him that speech about only here to cut up Kaidou, had Marco help him fly to the roof, only to kick him back to fight King, and then make him somehow run back to the Kaidou's fight? Bruh not even Enes Lobby is that fucking chaotic :gokulaugh:
Like i said, a lot will change. Onigashima will probably crash into the Wano mainland at some point. Kaido going hybrid might clean the roof and people will have to make their way back to him. I don't think we're on the final stretch of this arc. Heck, all the other fights will be settled before that final stretch begins.
Post automatically merged:

I was in the king v Zoro squad too, though i did though that the kaido fight would be a group thing and that Zoro would take part of it...The group fight just heppened earlier than expected LOL.

I still think that there are parallels with King's namesake and Ryuma, considering King is a tittle given to ryuma in the one shot. And more than any fight, i want some Zoro origin flashbacks. Is that lil shit training with Kuina the son of a blacksmith that ran away from home? an orphan? is Ryuma actualy his ancestor? etc...
We're definitely going to get more. Also about Kings race and how that's a significant factor.

I think that this is the appetizer for Kaido fight. Was pushed earlier to go with the 1000 chapters milestone, but the real deal will begin later, after the other fights are settled, as is usually the case with the final fight against the big bad.

Like i said, a lot will change. Onigashima will probably crash into the Wano mainland at some point. Kaido going hybrid might clean the roof and people will have to make their way back to him. I don't think we're on the final stretch of this arc. Heck, all the other fights will be settled before that final stretch begins.
Post automatically merged:

We're definitely going to get more. Also about Kings race and how that's a significant factor.

I think that this is the appetizer for Kaido fight. Was pushed earlier to go with the 1000 chapters milestone, but the real deal will begin later, after the other fights are settled, as is usually the case with the final fight against the big bad.
We spent 20 chapters ish about "people have to make their way to Kaidou" Do you really think Oda is gonna make us wait 10 more chapters :kriwhat: Why would Kaidou kick the very source of his entertainment off the roof instead of letting them there to fight him? :seriously:

We spent 20 chapters ish about "people have to make their way to Kaidou" Do you really think Oda is gonna make us wait 10 more chapters :kriwhat: Why would Kaidou kick the very source of his entertainment off the roof instead of letting them there to fight him? :seriously:
You're definitely waiting more than that either way, all the other fights will conclude before the fight against Kaido get's anywhere close to its conclusion.

Remains to see how Oda puts a stop to this round. A lot can happen both with the Supernova and with the Yonko and how their alliance will hold up.

Big Mom's interest in Kaido's Poneglyph and Robin were brought up for example, and so they're likely to play a role in future developments.

LOL.

Zoro fans are the most toxic fandom amongst the other fandoms, because only they have the audacity to compare their favorite sidekick idol to their idol's captain. Zoro sees Luffy as god but Zoro fans make fun of Luffy. No other fandom does that, where they disrespect the person who Zoro loves, Zoro himself would have problem with Zoro fans if Zoro sees Zoro fans making fun with Luffy. That alone should tell you the toxic level of Zoro fans.

Zoro fans did nothing but taking L's since Wano started.

But now they act like they never said anything about King and pretend that it never happened.

It was highly possible that Worst gen members were going to face Kaido since Kaido's debut was against the ''Worst gen brats'' and Kaido was talking about them and complaining about them, now which is why even Killer is there. Since Sanji is not included in that group due to ''only 1 sidekick from 1 worst gen captain is allowed'' thing, Oda also made Sanji fight Big mom earlier and made his bounty superior than Zoro's for that reason so Sanji fans wouldn't be too upset about it because Zoro should be there alongside with Killer as a worst gen member. He also made Sanji clash with King as well, and then look good afterwards.

Some people who said Zoro will never see Kaido said that probably because they wanted to make Zoro fans angry because Zoro fans are the most toxic fandom and they want to play with you guys. I for example never said that, because it was obvious from day 1 that Kaido probably was going to get teamed up by worst gen brats its not special to Zoro when Oda specifically puts Killer there too. We already see the signs of Luffy > Kidd > Law > Zoro in that fight.
Let's be honest, if Kaido starts spamming Thunder Bagua, Law, Kidd, Zoro and Killer will go down in one shot

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
@Blother

I'll let you make the thread "How did Kuro Ashi predict Zoro will fight King" in a few weeks time :myman:
Zoro put on his bandana, so Oda locked in Zoro with the Kaido fight. Only way he stops fighting Kaido is if he gets KO'd for the rest of the arc (like against Mihawk at the Baratie) or victory (every other arc that he's worn his bandana)

Zoro put on his bandana, so Oda locked in Zoro with the Kaido fight. Only way he stops fighting Kaido is if he gets KO'd for the rest of the arc (like against Mihawk at the Baratie) or victory (every other arc that he's worn his bandana)
And with this comment, I realized just how much arrogance the Zoro Fandom has. Hubris at it's finest.
:pepelit:
:holdthisl: smh

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Actually, Oda said in an interview that originally, Zoro was supposed to fight King while Sanji was planned on taking on Kaido. But as Oda read through One Piece Forums and saw how dedicated Zoro fans are about having Zoro up there, he decided to rewrite it and pair Sanji with black tooth, while moving Zoro up.
Can confirm; it’s well established that @Reddot4 is Oda’s proxy account, and he “said” that he used to have #SKK written on a whiteboard in his studio...after 15 minutes on WorstGen, he erased it, wrote #ZKK, circled it a hundred times, and he’s never looked back :sanmoji:

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I do. And you're proving my point.
Regardless of "pattern recognition".
So you're saying I'm arrogant for recognizing how Oda has written Zoro's fights in the past and apply it to the Yonko fight? You think after Zoro's declaration about cutting Kaido to pieces and him putting on his bandana Oda is just gonna shuffle him around so he can fight someone else for...reasons?