Character Discussion How did Zoro fans predict Zoro would be on the roof?

This question goes out to non Zorostans/fans/etc. I don’t want Zoro fans to answer this bc of how stupidly obvious of a question it is.

But to other fan groups, how did Zoro fans know Zoro would be here and would cut Kaido?

If I rmmbr correctly ppl were saying for Years Zoro wouldn’t see Kaido even.

I’d love to hear Sanji fans and maybe the Crying L6x since they always got the answers.

Becase we read the manga

People are still questioning, downplaying, and attempting to debunk Zoros role in this fight. If we were “right” so far, could we not be more going forwards?

H

Haoshoku

How about we stop making every little thing about these two fandoms? It’s really getting childish bro. Do we really gotta have yet another thread for what is essentially the same old nonsense that’s been talked about numerous times?

How about we stop making every little thing about these two fandoms? It’s really getting childish bro. Do we really gotta have yet another thread for what is essentially the same old nonsense that’s been talked about numerous times?
Yes. I have to.

I was told numerous times how idiotic I look for saying things like that despite the manga heading toward that direction.

When those people will stop calling the Zoro fandom as a whole : idiotic, swords swallowers, dickriders, wankers, the worst...for every positive opinion on Zoro even when proven wrong, we stop.

Until then, we don’t. Until then, WE RIDE!!!!

Last edited:
When those people will stop calling the Zoro fandom as a whole : idiotic, swords swallowers, dickriders, wankers, the worst...for every positive opinion on Zoro even when proven wrong, we stop.

Until then, we don’t. Until then, WE RIDE!!!!
This, i wont stop downplayng the crap out of Sanji until it does, because honestly, Sanji fans are the most annoying. "My fav is getting buttfucked by Oda, soo Zoro should be too! I mean Oda has always depicted them as rivals! Look at this 2 times it happened in the whole story! Plus they argue a lot, that means they are rivals, right?"

S

Slash Slash BigSlash

Why not another thread? if its not against the forum rules.

And if you have a problem create your own thread discussing other "adult" issues.

Everything is assumption till it happens, but people use forshadowing, clues, and hints. While yall used noting put insults to go against it
Anywhere Zoro ~ Kaido was mentioned, the entire fanbase was dropping Ls, Clown Emojis, verbal slurs. Once Zoro Kills Kaido I wonder if they still have to balls to still Claim “Zorotards” are a thing.
Post automatically merged:

And nah boy, we gon talk our talk. We gon big talk, cuz we earned it. So if we make 50, 100,1000 threads ain’t a god damn thing you can do about it

LOL.

Zoro fans are the most toxic fandom amongst the other fandoms, because only they have the audacity to compare their favorite sidekick idol to their idol's captain. Zoro sees Luffy as god but Zoro fans make fun of Luffy. No other fandom does that, where they disrespect the person who Zoro loves, Zoro himself would have problem with Zoro fans if Zoro sees Zoro fans making fun with Luffy. That alone should tell you the toxic level of Zoro fans.

Zoro fans did nothing but taking L's since Wano started.

Zoro/mihawk fandom took 4 L's in just one chapter; :steef:

- ''Killer wasn't nerfed against Zoro because of his weapons''
Confirmed that he was.

- ''Shanks didn’t fight Kaido, Yonko don't see each other for decades''
Kaido sees Shanks's images inside of his head. Shanks lives rent free in the strongest pirate and the strongest creature Kaido's head.

- ''How do you know mihawk didnt fight Kaido?''
You wish he didn't, otherwise Kaido doesn't consider mihawk as strong as Shanks and Oden despite fighting him. Or Kaido didn't fight him. Another lose.

- ''Oden meant only people in Wano couldn't beat Kaido, it doesn’t include Whitebeard'' (they even made damage control threads after Oden said this)
Kaido sees images of Oden inside of his head alongside with Roger and Whitebeard.

Previous L's;

- ''Zoro will fight King''
- ''King will injure and beat Sanji''

:milaugh: Wano is going great. Oda loves to give L's to Zoro/mihawk fandom.
Actually my bad sorry, it wasn't 4 L's.

It's 5 L's. :steef:

-''Enma is just a sword.''
Zoro in this chapter; ''I need to release more of 'Enma's' power.''

Again; not his power, Enma's power. :milaugh:

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/killer-wasnt-nerfed.9994/

''I think this is more a plausible argument than claiming Killer was mentally hindered, but I am not fully on board with it.'' :gokulaugh:
But now they act like they never said anything about King and pretend that it never happened.

It was highly possible that Worst gen members were going to face Kaido since Kaido's debut was against the ''Worst gen brats'' and Kaido was talking about them and complaining about them, now which is why even Killer is there. Since Sanji is not included in that group due to ''only 1 sidekick from 1 worst gen captain is allowed'' thing, Oda also made Sanji fight Big mom earlier and made his bounty superior than Zoro's for that reason so Sanji fans wouldn't be too upset about it because Zoro should be there alongside with Killer as a worst gen member. He also made Sanji clash with King as well, and then look good afterwards.

Some people who said Zoro will never see Kaido said that probably because they wanted to make Zoro fans angry because Zoro fans are the most toxic fandom and they want to play with you guys. I for example never said that, because it was obvious from day 1 that Kaido probably was going to get teamed up by worst gen brats its not special to Zoro when Oda specifically puts Killer there too. We already see the signs of Luffy > Kidd > Law > Zoro in that fight.

LOL.

Zoro fans are the most toxic fandom amongst the other fandoms, because only they have the audacity to compare their favorite sidekick idol to their idol's captain. Zoro sees Luffy as god but Zoro fans make fun of Luffy. No other fandom does that, where they disrespect the person who Zoro loves, Zoro himself would have problem with Zoro fans if Zoro sees Zoro fans making fun with Luffy. That alone should tell you the toxic level of Zoro fans.

But now they act like they never said anything about King and pretend that it never happened.

It was highly possible that Worst gen members were going to face Kaido since Kaido's debut was against the ''Worst gen brats'' and Kaido was talking about them and complaining about them, now which is why even Killer is there. Since Sanji is not included in that group due to ''only 1 sidekick from 1 worst gen captain is allowed'' thing, Oda also made Sanji fight Big mom earlier and made his bounty superior than Zoro's for that reason so Sanji fans wouldn't be too upset about it because Zoro should be there alongside with Killer as a worst gen member. He also made Sanji clash with King as well, and then look good afterwards.

Some people who said Zoro will never see Kaido said that probably because they wanted to make Zoro fans angry because Zoro fans are the most toxic fandom and they want to play with you guys. I for example never said that, because it was obvious from day 1 that Kaido probably was going to get teamed up by worst gen brats its not special to Zoro when Oda specifically puts Killer there too. We already see the signs of Luffy > Kidd > Law > Zoro in that fight.
Coming from a guy with 0 credibility, distorted headcanons, your words mean nothing.
If you had the ability to see things in a neutral perspective I’d even bother responding.

You know why they call you the Crying L6x don’t you?

Cuz no matter what, ur a stubborn dude incapable of seeing right from wrong while always crying you’re right

Last edited:
LOL.

No one is reading this shit, Zoro got to the roof unlike your favorite little bitch Sanji