How do you do stop jerking off to your crush at work?

What you do with your thing in closed space is your own choice but stalking a female is legit offense. Please be only weird on forums not in other people lives.

Stalking is not as harmless some of you may believe. It can cause fear and serious trauma issues. Please be kind and nice to girls ya like, approach her like any normal person would. She'd appreciate that and maybe even like back.​
I didn't stalk anyone? I thought u guys were taking the piss but maybe you're actually serious.

To clarify certain points:

- I went to the park because I felt like it, I don't think I went there more than like 6 times in a whole year? And yes I would have liked she shown up. So perhaps we could get to talk and go from there... so what? many times she was there and I didn't go to that park? If I saw her there it's not because "I'm stalking" the park was literally next to my house... when you come in and out you can see who is there, you can so see who is there if you are in your balcony, in your room, in the building stairs... and also the other way around you can see people from the park. it's not like I'm going out of my way to register her moves.

- Delivery dropped my package in her house but so what? It didn't even have anything to do with me. Sometimes I receive someone else's packages.Big deal. I never put her adress or something, and wouldn't do it even if I joked about it in some of the comments.

Lastly she was the one who initated contact 85% of the times we saw each other randomly. I literally stated that I was ignoring her and being rude at first. So well, something is true and it's that unfortunately I did not have the skills to see if this could go further. I paid for it because I was sad when I left. I am not sure what you folks are on about.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
- I went to the park because I felt like it, I don't think I went there more than like 6 times in a whole year? And yes I would have liked she shown up. So perhaps we could get to talk and go from there... so what? many times she was there and I didn't go to that park? If I saw her there it's not because "I'm stalking" the park was literally next to my house... when you come in and out you can see who is there, you can so see who is there if you are in your balcony, in your room, in the building stairs... and also the other way around you can see people from the park. it's not like I'm going out of my way to register her moves.

- Delivery dropped my package in her house but so what? It didn't even have anything to do with me. Sometimes I receive someone else's packages.Big deal. I never put her adress or something, and wouldn't do it even if I joked about it in some of the comments.

Lastly she was the one who initated contact 85% of the times we saw each other randomly. I literally stated that I was ignoring her and being rude at first. So well, something is true and it's that unfortunately I did not have the skills to see if this could go further. I paid for it because I was sad when I left. I am not sure what you folks are on about.
I saw you deleted the original post but you legit said you ordered stuff at her address and went to the park just to see her.

I didn't stalk anyone? I thought u guys were taking the piss but maybe you're actually serious.

To clarify certain points:

I will delete the videos that i took from my window when she was playing with her little siblings. And i wont jack off to her anymore..
Taking pics/Videos qualifies as Stalking.

Good thing if you didn't though. I wanted to put that here for others as well.

Taking pics/Videos qualifies as Stalking.

Good thing if you didn't though. I wanted to put that here for others as well.
Well fair enough, that post did look weird. I admit I did that but it was to show a friend who asked me because I talked about this girl to multiple friends and they were curious. I didn't even save that video. And I didn't do anything with it.

The rest of the things I have clarified already.
Post automatically merged:

I saw you deleted the original post but you legit said you ordered stuff at her address and went to the park just to see her.
Well I would need to see the post. I don't think I said it because many times she was there and I didn't go... even is she would talk to me I'd just wave and go my way.

And I didn't order anything intentionally. It was dropped at her house because I wasn't in mine, that's it. I did joke about doing that process again though.

This thread is going to hunt me till I die :lusalty:

It's over. New account! But I mean I never had any malicious intent. I did sound nuts throughout this post but oh well...

This is a terrible idea. Unless it's a shitty job or something, don't ask out people you work with. There's like 12 different ways it can go south and ruin your career.

If it's a shitty Starbucks job or something, then yeah go for it. Who gives af.
Agreed. You dont crap where you eat. You dont dip your pen in company ink.

Oh wait, office desk? I thought at least the toilet? :seriously:
lmfao, have a private conversation with this weirdo if you want to know more :gokulaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This is a terrible idea. Unless it's a shitty job or something, don't ask out people you work with. There's like 12 different ways it can go south and ruin your career.

If it's a shitty Starbucks job or something, then yeah go for it. Who gives af.
Facts.

Then again, its much better than jacking off to her at work - like literally anything is better than being a sex offender lmao

who brought this back..............
What you do with your thing in closed space is your own choice but stalking a female is legit offense. Please be only weird on forums not in other people lives.

Stalking is not as harmless some of you may believe. It can cause fear and serious trauma issues. Please be kind and nice to girls ya like, approach her like any normal person would. She'd appreciate that and maybe even like back.​
best advice here

to op's question
never liked anyone i have worked with
automatic turnoff .focused on getting the bag

who brought this back..............

best advice here

to op's question
never liked anyone i have worked with
automatic turnoff .focused on getting the bag
What if she's your ideal type physically and mental-socially? Maybe thats the case with OP here? I mean if i have such case i may not stalk her but i know i'm gonna get closer to her by being friendly-witty etc

What if she's your ideal type physically and mental-socially? Maybe thats the case with OP here? I mean if i have such case i may not stalk her but i know i'm gonna get closer to her by being friendly-witty etc
Then be prepared to risk your job for asking out a chick, and then deal with the fallout if she says no.

Real life isn't a romcom. Best way to ask someone out, is find another job and then ask them :D

She didn't work at my workplace. She was a neighbor who lived right next to me.
i thought you were asking for a friend
now she isnt a coworker
:milaugh:

Then be prepared to risk your job for asking out a chick, and then deal with the fallout if she says no.

Real life isn't a romcom. Best way to ask someone out, is find another job and then ask them :D
i sort of agree with you but the way you word it
you are too harsh
sounds like my old man
:milaugh:

Technically you're supposed to see some signs beforehand. It wasn't my scenario but if I liked someone at work and you're interacting you should be able to tell if you have a chance or not. Imo depending on your age, assuming that most of us are young, it shouldn't be off limits for people from work to hang out if they get along in non romantical way. After that you could consider leaving your job and try something together...

He has to take it slow then, one step at a time. I know two such couples at my company who met through their work and later got married. But he has to be very careful, one wrong move and he will end up jobless.

Well i dont ask a chick out until i'm already friends with her tho. Never met someone compatible enough at workplace, but i imagine if i meet an awesome enough girl i'll try to juggle both work and relationship. Dont have to be explicit tho, some kinda friends with benefit would also do lol

It would be really awkward to work in the same place if you ask her and she says no, as @sanjikun said if it's in a profesional like building forget about it, the moment she says no it will be awkward in such a place might well say bye bye to your job there

Depends where you work, anyway my two shitty cents on this topic and let it die out