Character Discussion How do you feel about Jack the dragdown?

I still remember when Kaido was openly pitying the poor man and patronizing him stating how he could not let Jack be defeated like that. Now he is officially defeated after dozens of chapters.

3 December 2015, chapter 809"Master Nekomamushi".
Never going to forget the day, was sitting in train going to home, suddely spoiler drop and I was shocked, jumped for hype and couldn´t believe it(Ace bounty was up date the highest with 550mio). Jack with 1B...
The feeling, the hype around the forum, never forgetting Jack from Zou arc, I hate Oda for disrespect him in that way.
Look what I found from the past:

:amazing:
@ZenZu

Ps for Zenzu thing: Myself though back then that Jack was to much for Sanji,Zoro or even Luffy.
I though they would need a tagteam to beat him. Everyone was hyped to much back then xD.
@HeroesNZ

@Celestial D. Dragon

:josad::josad::josad:
And more:

Men, what a memery/day from the past, we all where hyped, almost 90% of the fandom agree together and just want to see Jack in action as the beast, the way how Oda hype him, even @Plex was back then a fanboy of Jack...
Really a great spoiler thread, people who didn´t witness this experince never going to feel anything, they only care for Luffy or other agendas, other characters doesn´t matter for them.

It pretty a shame what Oda did with a arc villian like Jack, imagine he giving next chapter Raizo a full fight chapter against Fuku.
I would legit drop the manga for a short time in that case xD....
2015, how time has passed...
I haven't joined forum yet at 2015, but I remember the good old days of Jack's debut and his 1 billion hype. Still remember can't stop talking about it with a classmate during lunch, and still can't stop thinking about it when eating alone at night.

Good old OP times.
I still remember too, iirc around July 2015. The chapter when KAIDO MADE HIS DEBUT. After a longass, boring endless, birdcage chapters suddenly BOOM!!! Spoiler said about Kaido's appearance, falling from the sky. Thought it was fake and too good to be true but then after saw the korean scan... holy shit... I almost got a small accident in the road because I kept thinking about Kaido's debut while driving lmao.
Post automatically merged:

I guess everyone agrees that everything went downhill since Tea Party chapter. Since Tamatebako exploded. And One Piece never recovered anymore since that chapter. Sure there are some good chapters here and there but it still feels different compared to pre Tea Party chapter.