Character Discussion How do you feel about Jack the dragdown?

overated af

queen and king are deservingly more interesting and more in the story.
think about it queen is in cohoot with judge and vegapank, and kings race was wiped by the celestial dragon.

and lack? lmao. literally other flying6 are even more interesting than this dude.

he is the perfect definition of a hype bait

Last edited:
Jack is like the son that Kaido never had, Jacky takes care of his drunk papa and offers himself as an abused toy for his big brothers while Yamato the vagabond prodigy roams around the castle doing fuck knows what so put some respect on mammoth boy:ultimoji:

The definition of cringe.

Now let's go to Reddit suck Oda's balls, right :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

I see a lot of Twitter comments saying "He can't waste time on these fights, there are more important fights, im fine with that"

Dude, what manga are these people reading?

Oda is focusing more on showing Hitetsu, making Tama chapters, showing Toko, Raizo vs Fodderokuju, Yamato hitting fodder for several chapters, Usopp and Nami runiing from fodder... But Nah, the problem definitely is in the 1st son of the BM Pirates with a 700mi bounty, and with Jack, a Calamity, in the arc that introduced the Beast Pirates and supposed to highlight him more than ever before...

This is why Oda gives trash like this..

yep,that,s why i always said the samurai ,the scarrabs ,mink and momo plus yamato"i am oden" is the stealing spotlight in wano :lawsigh:

say what you want about WCI or Dressrosa arc but at least straw hats really fight in there especially dressrosa where star hats fight supported by gladiators from colloseum.
hell, even the sleeping swordsman(cavendish) and giant elbaf spear have better fight vs jack and prospero defeat :lawsigh:

I feel like Oda had a plan for this character but then Oda's wife slept with Jack's cosplayer:whitepress::crazwhat:
:kaidowhat:
3 December 2015, chapter 809"Master Nekomamushi".
Never going to forget the day, was sitting in train going to home, suddely spoiler drop and I was shocked, jumped for hype and couldn´t believe it(Ace bounty was up date the highest with 550mio). Jack with 1B...
The feeling, the hype around the forum, never forgetting Jack from Zou arc, I hate Oda for disrespect him in that way.
Look what I found from the past:

:amazing:
@ZenZu

Ps for Zenzu thing: Myself though back then that Jack was to much for Sanji,Zoro or even Luffy.
I though they would need a tagteam to beat him. Everyone was hyped to much back then xD.
@HeroesNZ

@Celestial D. Dragon

:josad::josad::josad:
And more:

Men, what a memery/day from the past, we all where hyped, almost 90% of the fandom agree together and just want to see Jack in action as the beast, the way how Oda hype him, even @Plex was back then a fanboy of Jack...
Really a great spoiler thread, people who didn´t witness this experince never going to feel anything, they only care for Luffy or other agendas, other characters doesn´t matter for them.

It pretty a shame what Oda did with a arc villian like Jack, imagine he giving next chapter Raizo a full fight chapter against Fuku.
I would legit drop the manga for a short time in that case xD....
This is gold :pepelit:

3 December 2015, chapter 809"Master Nekomamushi".
Never going to forget the day, was sitting in train going to home, suddely spoiler drop and I was shocked, jumped for hype and couldn´t believe it(Ace bounty was up date the highest with 550mio). Jack with 1B...
The feeling, the hype around the forum, never forgetting Jack from Zou arc, I hate Oda for disrespect him in that way.
Look what I found from the past:

:amazing:
@ZenZu

Ps for Zenzu thing: Myself though back then that Jack was to much for Sanji,Zoro or even Luffy.
I though they would need a tagteam to beat him. Everyone was hyped to much back then xD.
@HeroesNZ

@Celestial D. Dragon

:josad::josad::josad:
And more:

Men, what a memery/day from the past, we all where hyped, almost 90% of the fandom agree together and just want to see Jack in action as the beast, the way how Oda hype him, even @Plex was back then a fanboy of Jack...
Really a great spoiler thread, people who didn´t witness this experince never going to feel anything, they only care for Luffy or other agendas, other characters doesn´t matter for them.

It pretty a shame what Oda did with a arc villian like Jack, imagine he giving next chapter Raizo a full fight chapter against Fuku.
I would legit drop the manga for a short time in that case xD....
"I expect Jack to be around Admiral level" :cantseeme:

He has been played dirty. His intro was quite good: stupid but ready to do anything despite the odds. Then in Wano was sidelined big time to the point he didn't even had a proper fight (at least not on panel). Also this says that fron this point onward YC3 will be treated this way or worse. Eventually even YC1 and YC2 could reach this status (become fights for the weaker SHs but by that point it will already be EoS).