Current Events How do you view Luffy vs Kizaru as a fight?

How do you feel about the Luffy vs Kizaru fight

• Great fight (there's no way you actually think this)

• Decent fight

• Meh, underwhelming

• Dogshit fight

Results are only viewable after voting.
Personally I said before that this could have turned into a good fight taking into account Kizaru's powers in combination with the haki guard stance and the holograms vs Luffy's gear 5 weirdness.

But man is it underwhelming, it's basically a run and catch game. Underwhelming and lame through and through. Not even going to touch the nonsensical Luffy grabbing Kizaru and what does he do - just throws him. Ok well that was lame, you had him in your palm and you just do that? Lol.

Your thoughts?

Personally I said before that this could have turned into a good fight taking into account Kizaru's powers in combination with the haki guard stance and the holograms vs Luffy's gear 5 weirdness.

But man is it underwhelming, it's basically a run and catch game. Underwhelming and lame through and through. Not even going to touch the nonsensical Luffy grabbing Kizaru and what does he do - just throws him. Ok well that was lame, you had him in your palm and you just do that? Lol.

Your thoughts?
Definitely underwhelming thus far. Maybe we'll see a Round 2 after Oda's done with the flashbacks, but it is certainly looking like Luffy will change his target over to Saturn next.

Like you said, the whole fight amounted to a recurring game of cat and mouse with neither party actually being particularly interested in fighting the other. We got to see some interesting maneuvers from the both of them, but the fact that Luffy knocked Kizaru out of commission the first time he bothered to actually hit him in Gear 5 with ACOC suggests to me that Oda might have structured the match this way in order to not have Luffy knock out Kizaru immediately.

Luffy beat himself by waiting until the point of exhaustion to actually bother getting a good hit in on Kizaru, but the fact that Kizaru folded like a house of cards in one blow indicates there is a power gap between them now.

Your thoughts?
I would’ve done this

Think of how much hype there has been over the decades for a real Yonko vs Admiral fight and this is the shit we get:josad:

Loda
Like I was saying earlier, part of me thinks the reason Oda structured the fight this way was because there is actually a power gap between Yonkos and Admirals and had Luffy wait until the very last second to bother dishing out a Gear 5 attack with ACOC because Kizaru wouldn't have lasted long otherwise.

I would love to be wrong, mind you. If Kizaru has more tricks up his sleeve and can actually dish out similar firepower to what Luffy did, it's high time that we start seeing it.

It was not a fight, it was abrely a scuffle for now.

Round 2 will be different.
This is assuming that there will even be a Round 2.

This is assuming that there will even be a Round 2.
Clearly.

If not, this fight will go into the premium garbage tier.
Post automatically merged:

Bro acting like Kizarus daddy didn't just show up as the arc antagonist
Bro acting like Kizaru not being KO, not showing Awakening or even his named move doesn't mean he'll fight again.