Powers & Abilities How does advanced (internal destruction) Haki interact with elemental powers?

How does advanced (internal destruction) Haki interact with other (elemental) powers? We know it is an extention of your own attack. But how does it work with elemental attacks? Like if Akainu imbues his magma fist with internal destruction Haki? Will Akainu's Magma ignore Kaido's durability, or will only the extended Haki cause internal damage, while the magma itself will have to come through Kaido's scales by brute force?

What about other elemental attacks? Light, Lightning, Fire, Ice, ...

What we know is, that you can imbue magma with Haki without it losing its properties. Since Akainu destroyed Aokiji's leg, who has no physical body as a logia. But is it true for extended Haki too?

@Sentinel @playa4321 @Finalbeta @Light D Lamperouge @Admiral Lee Hung @Bogard @HA001 @nik87 @Red Admiral etc

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I think if Internal Destruction is used and the user that hits is also a logia user or uses any elemental attack, more generically, then we can just consider the damage the strike would have normally caused and multiplying it by just consider the force of the strike and not the elemental lethality, unless the punch can penetrate the body too other than rupturing it internally.

I feel like Oda would think it this way too.

After all magma doesn't ignore haki, just durability. If someone is protecting himself with haki magma itself is not that scary, it comes scary once the user has got a good haki to inflict a lot of damage. So basically haki is the first factor and the difference to be taken into consideration is fundamentally merely the one between basic haki and penetration haki, mostly.

So if normally Akainu can try to superficially melt someone even if such is covering his body to protect himself, there are more chances Akainu's force affects vital structures but the magma will not go inside the body too, just the physical force of the strike unless Akainu's punch will penetrate the body thanks to this new very force whereas it would fail with basic haki (for example).

So yes the likes of Garp have the most benefit out of it, Akainu's magma cannot penetrate too in general.

I said this before. It's all about counter. Akainu wins over Aokiji because magma counter ice. Advanced CoA would also be another hax that will ignore devil fruit's properties like you said.

I think the biggest difference here by is that "normal" fluid haki primarily just grants an already existing attack the logia touching quirk - enhancing an actual attack- while those haki blasts are attacks by themselves.

Which means that it's likely that those can't be merged, but instead are only "somewhat stackable".
If Akainu for example would go for both at the same time, I think he would just cast those internal destruction haki blasts, while his hands are covered in magma.
But nothing really would be gained from it, because the main impact of those kinda attacks would, in this case, still come from those internal destruction haki blasts.
He would pretty much just replace the effect of magma with the effect of those moves.
It's imo an "either - or" situation.

It's why imo the admirals do not even need advCoA lvl2- internal destruction haki and in general the normal barrier haki just for defensive purposes and weapon usage.

They want the effects of their respective fruits "taken place".