Speculations How does Mihawk end up being Zoro’s final opponent

How does Mihawk end up as Zoro’s final fight?

• Total voters
people so hard want mihawk to not be the wss :fujilaugh:
This thread shouldn't have anything to do with how strong Mihawk is or his position as the WSS

Naturally people will use it to push their agendas but that isn't what's important

We're talking (or should be talking) about the narrative and how the story is written

The story of One Piece will not end with Zoro fighting Mihawk

Mihawk could be 1000 times stronger than Imu, Blackbeard, Roger, or anyone and that still wouldn't change

Zoro fans are setting themselves up for failure if they think the entire series will end like that

This thread shouldn't have anything to do with how strong Mihawk is or his position as the WSS

Naturally people will use it to push their agendas but that isn't what's important

We're talking (or should be talking) about the narrative and how the story is written

Mihawk could be 1000 times stronger than Imu, Blackbeard, Roger, or anyone and that still wouldn't change

Zoro fans are setting themselves up for failure if they think the entire series will end like that
Obviously the series isn’t ending with Zoro vs Mihawk. That’s a delusional take. But there’s nothing stopping the narrative from evolving to putting Mihawk on the same side of Imu

Obviously the series isn’t ending with Zoro vs Mihawk. That’s a delusional take. But there’s nothing stopping the narrative from evolving to putting Mihawk on the same side of Imu
I highly doubt Mihawk would be ok with serving directly under Imu especially if he's tied to the Nerona family as some have theorized

Mihawk will likely go down with CG who Buggy pulled into the battle for the One Piece

I highly doubt Mihawk would be ok with serving directly under Imu especially if he's tied to the Nerona family as some have theorized

Mihawk will likely go down with CG who Buggy pulled into the battle for the One Piece
Buggy can’t pull CG into anything. Cross guild moves according to croc and Mihawk buggy inspired his crew but croc and Mihawk isn’t going to immediately abandon their goals to chase the op for Buggy.

Buggy falls to the top. Nothing ever goes as he wants but he always ends up there.

They are the final villain especially if he is linked to Nerona, nerona mihawk and rocks d buggy, fateful alliance:finally:

Because that’s how stories work

the reason we are following this story of this character at this time is because this is supposed to be the most important part of their life

Oda could have just as easily swapped Zoro and Jimbei in the narrative otherwise right?

zoro gets introduced as a veteran fighter who has already accomplished all his goals half way into the story and he joins in Wano because he thinks Luffy is so cool and Luffy gains the WSS on his crew after 1000 chapters

this is entirely feasible if Zoro’s story is not supposed to be about him becoming WSS and it’s just an afterthought of who he is at the climax of the story

but this didn’t happen… Oda decided that we should instead follow Zoro for 30 years with the explicit goal of Zoro becoming WSS because this is the fucking point of his story… We are following Zoro’s journey of accomplishing his dream and when he does, that’s the end of his story

that’s not the end of his life, he will do whatever else offscreen, but this is the story of his Oda decided we follow and so when the story ends, it ends
Post automatically merged:

Right, he'll fight the fake strongest swordsman in the world and then move onto the real one, Nusjuro.
@SkySanji and Oda will reveal that Nusjuro is the real one how?

Think about it… in your mind, how will Nusjuro get proven to be the REAL WSS

1. The narrator can’t say “WSS Nusjuro” because the narrator has been lying about Mihawk being WSS so it’s official that the narrator can just as easily be lying about Nusjuro

2. nusjuro says he’s the WSS. Okay Mihawk also said he is the WSS, so who are we supposed to believe?

3. nusjuro does something to prove he’s stronger than mihawk. this doesn’t prove that Nusjuro is WSS, it proves that Nusjuro is stronger than Mihawk and that doesn’t matter. If it’s revealed that Mihawk isn’t WSS, that officially means that being stronger than mihawk doesn’t mean anything. Nusjuro being stronger than mihawk doesn’t mean shit since Mihawk would’ve just been the 5th strongest swordsman, or the 10th strongest. Or the 20th strongest this entire time
Post automatically merged:

@Welkin its weird how you guys have created this headcanon that this is the only way Zoro vs mihawk happens and then now you’ve decided that everyone should argue for or against the headcanon you created

here’s an idea… Zoro vs mihawk will be Zoro last fight, and it will also not be the last fight in the series

And you know what, I won’t even defend my stance. I’ll just do what you guys are doing. I’ll just make this statement and leave it there for YOU to instead argue for or against it.

I have a very clear reason why this is the case, but you guys simply don’t give a shit about it, so instead I’ll just leave it at that

Last edited:
If Mihawk is linked to Imu or the Celestial Dragons, then it's not that hard at all to envision him as Zoro's final fight.

-He goes back to Mariejois and decides to cement an alliance with Imu, heading the holy knights.

-Cross Guild gets an alliance with IM. The Celestial dragons will still need people after the new great cleansing (who will probably live on the red line), and Imu offers to let Crocodile build his Utopia there, allowing them to be unharmed by the inevitable sinking of the world.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro vs Mihawk at the end - good

However, the way oda is writing zoro so just telling you all don't end up being disappointed if that doesn't happen became CG is definitely not the FV.

It's utterly delusional to think oda will make CG a group formed few years ago as FV over World Government or Blackbeard - the two big bad evil.

It's a shonen. MC Nika will have a FV as somebody who will be strongest to face him. Buggy isn't

noone is setting anything up for failure buddy
why are u acting like u know how the story will end ?
strawhats' final opponents can literally be anyone
so stop acting like there is a setup chain on how these antagonists will go down

zoro vs mihawk is not a separate entity from the manga
crossguild is now an actual group aiming for the onepiece
and the strawhats taking them down will make a lot of sense

if the strawhats actually fight cg then we very well know that zoro vs mihawk will happen there
and this matchup can be before the final war or even after it