Speculations How does Mihawk end up being Zoro’s final opponent

How does Mihawk end up as Zoro’s final fight?

• Total voters
Many people believe Mihawk will be Zoro’s final fight. This could make sense from a powerscaling perspective, but how does this make any sense from a narrative perspective (and obviously narrative trumps powerscaling)? In order for this to happen, one of these nonsensical scenarios would have to play out

1. Mihawk randomly allies with the Celestial Dragons to help them cleanse the world. This obviously makes 0 sense since why would Mihawk randomly decide to help the WG commit mass genocide? And why would Oda have Mihawk get betrayed by the WG, then help form Cross Guild, only for the WG and Mihawk to randomly form an alliance again?

2. Zoro randomly decides to leave the crew behind while they’re fighting against the entire WG so that he can fight Mihawk at that moment. This is pure nonsense since Zoro already showed in TB that he puts protecting Luffy and the rest of the crew above achieving his own dream, so obviously he wouldn’t ditch them in their most dire moment to go pick a fight with Mihawk. And why wouldn’t Zoro just wait until after the WG is defeated to challenge Mihawk in that case? There’s no reason why he would have to fight Mihawk at that exact moment unless Mihawk allies with the WG for no reason.

3. Zoro vs Mihawk is the final fight of the series. This one is at least slightly less ridiculous than the previous two options, but it still makes barely any sense. The story is about Luffy, not Zoro. Why would Oda cap off the series with Zoro’s greatest triumph instead of Luffy’s greatest triumph? Not to mention that Luffy freeing the world from Imu/BB makes much more sense as an end to the story than Zoro finally claiming the WSS, which would have no effect on anyone but Zoro.

Many people believe Mihawk will be Zoro’s final fight. This could make sense from a powerscaling perspective, but how does this make any sense from a narrative perspective (and obviously narrative trumps powerscaling)? In order for this to happen, one of these nonsensical scenarios would have to play out

1. Mihawk randomly allies with the Celestial Dragons to help them cleanse the world. This obviously makes 0 sense since why would Mihawk randomly decide to help the WG commit mass genocide? And why would Oda have Mihawk get betrayed by the WG, then help form Cross Guild, only for the WG and Mihawk to randomly form an alliance again?

2. Zoro randomly decides to leave the crew behind while they’re fighting against the entire WG so that he can fight Mihawk at that moment. This is pure nonsense since Zoro already showed in TB that he puts protecting Luffy and the rest of the crew above achieving his own dream, so obviously he wouldn’t ditch them in their most dire moment to go pick a fight with Mihawk. And why wouldn’t Zoro just wait until after the WG is defeated to challenge Mihawk in that case? There’s no reason why he would have to fight Mihawk at that exact moment unless Mihawk allies with the WG for no reason.

3. Zoro vs Mihawk is the final fight of the series. This one is at least slightly less ridiculous than the previous two options, but it still makes barely any sense. The story is about Luffy, not Zoro. Why would Oda cap off the series with Zoro’s greatest triumph instead of Luffy’s greatest triumph? Not to mention that Luffy freeing the world from Imu/BB makes much more sense as an end to the story than Zoro finally claiming the WSS, which would have no effect on anyone but Zoro.
Right now only way is Imu being his mom/father. So he'll try to intervene

:quest:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
After the gorosei lose in Elbaf Imu needs a new face for his world government and uses buggy.

Cross guild then conquers the world and buggy becomes king of the world same time as Luffy becomes king of the pirates
It's Simple, WG aren't Final Villains nor is Blackbeard.
Final Villain is whoever Mihawk Worships.
:snoopy:

Nobody wants to believe me but I always say Mihawk is the odd man out unless you associate him with another group (and no, CG does not count, its two other former villains and one of them is a joke).

Akainu has Fujitora
Blackbeard has Shiryu
Imu has Nasujuro

That really only truly leaves Shanks at this rate, because unlike the other 3 above, Beckman is not a swordsman, nor implied to use a sword whatsoever like King or any other "nontraditional" swordsman. And no, its not implying Mihawk is a RHP or ally, but may be involved in whatever arc setting Shanks is involved in to justify both together for Luffy and Zoro.

Mihawk's only real character relationship is with Shanks, but people feign the thought behind this because of powerscaling, so it gets dropped hard anytime it is discussed. The other problem is Blackbeard (and Mihawk) fans hope and pray Shanks loses to Blackbeard so it ups the relevancy of characters they like.

So nobody likes when I say this:myman:

Nobody wants to believe me but I always say Mihawk is the odd man out unless you associate him with another group (and no, CG does not count, its two other former villains and one of them is a joke).

Akainu has Fujitora
Blackbeard has Shiryu
Imu has Nasujuro

That really only truly leaves Shanks at this rate, because unlike the other 3 above, Beckman is not a swordsman, nor implied to use a sword whatsoever like King or any other "nontraditional" swordsman. And no, its not implying Mihawk is a RHP or ally, but may be involved in whatever arc setting Shanks is involved in to justify both together for Luffy and Zoro.

Mihawk's only real character relationship is with Shanks, but people feign the thought behind this because of powerscaling, so it gets dropped hard anytime it is discussed. The other problem is Blackbeard (and Mihawk) fans hope and pray Shanks loses to Blackbeard so it ups the relevancy of characters they like.

But nobody likes when I say this:myman:
Buggy may be a joke, but he’s fallen his way from an easy blue pirate, to a warlord, to the same title as shanks.

His ass is going on the empty throne
:pepebuggy:

Akainu has Fujitora
Blackbeard has Shiryu
Imu has Nasujuro

But nobody likes when I say this:myman:
Oda had to save Goofy from Nusjuro and you think he's going to fight a swordsman. :saden:

You assume they'll only be fighting the World Government in the final war.
Ok let me ask you, how final fight should feel?

Few options:

1. Zoro vs Juro: battle against immortal monter to the death;

2. Zoro vs Mihawk: I come to finally challenge you. Mihawk: I see I admit your power let's fight.

What fight feel with death battle energy?