Powers & Abilities How does Naruto power level compare with One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail?

D

Dragomir

Continental in base maybe. At the peak of his power, he’s planetary considering he scales off Yhwach, who was going to destory atleast 2 planet sized dimensions (Earth + SS) and Hueco Mundo (size unknown). But yeah this other dude is a clear troll lol, City Level has been surpassed by the Arrancar saga. Let alone EoS Ichigo who is worlds apart from a Continental Kenpachi when considering all the multipliers.
Jesus, are Bleach characters really that strong?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I would say only Yawch is tbh, and these feats relies on hax. With the Soul King powers acquired, he was able to nearly break down boundaries between 3 dimensions (the living, SS and Hecuo Mundo) and merge them. He was about to permanently break the cycle of life and death. I wouldn't scale this for physical stats.

That being said, multiple characters should be at continental or above, with Ichigo being a planet buster at EOS.

D

Dragomir

I would say only Yawch is tbh, and these feats relies on hax. With the Soul King powers acquired, he was able to nearly break down boundaries between 3 dimensions (the living, SS and Hecuo Mundo) and merge them. He was about to permanently break the cycle of life and death. I wouldn't scale this for physical stats.

That being said, multiple characters should be at continental or above, with Ichigo being a planet buster at EOS.
How does Aizen scale into this? I read the last 2 or so chapters of Bleach where Ichigo and Aizen fought Yhwach.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
How does Aizen scale into this? I read the last 2 or so chapters of Bleach where Ichigo and Aizen fought Yhwach.
He should also be at planetary.
Aizen was heavily nerfed the whole of the last arc, yet could consistently embarrass strong captains and other characters.

His reasistu while massively sealed >>> most others.

I need to reread as well tbh, but continental would be an insult to Aizen.

H

Haoshoku

Via statements/scaling they are.

The Soul Society is a parallel world to Bleach’s Earth:

Literally shown to be the same size as Bleach’s Earth in Memories of Nobody, which further supports such statements.
Yhwach at the peak of his power threatened to destroy not only two of the aforementioned planetary sized dimensions, but also Hueco Mundo Hueuco Mundo’s exact size is not known though it has a moon in it, indicating it could be planetary.

and so on. Destorying all 3 worlds was his plan if not stopped.

Attempts to actually go forward with it during the finale:

But is stopped via a deus ex machina.

I mean we don’t even gotta use Soul King Yhwach. Even weaker characters like Bankai Yamamoto could potentially cause multi continental environmental destruction.

Old Man Yama’s bankai was so powerful that he risked destroying the SS itself if he kept it active for too long:

Base Yhwach then steals this power via the medellion and states this:
So even base Yhwach is easily around the Continental-Multi continental lvls just based off this alone.

Aizen and Ichigo were the only ones who could hang with Yhwach, with Ichigo being the closest to Yhwach outta of the entire Bleach cast.

D

Dragomir

Via statements/scaling they are.

The Soul Society is a parallel world to Bleach’s Earth:

Literally shown to be the same size as Bleach’s Earth in Memories of Nobody, which further supports such statements.
Yhwach at the peak of his power threatened to destroy not only two of the aforementioned planetary sized dimensions, but also Hueco Mundo Hueuco Mundo’s exact size is not known though it has a moon in it, indicating it could be planetary.

and so on. Destorying all 3 worlds was his plan if not stopped.

Attempts to actually go forward with it during the finale:

But is stopped via a deus ex machina.

I mean we don’t even gotta use Soul King Yhwach. Even weaker characters like Bankai Yamamoto could potentially cause multi continental environmental destruction.

Old Man Yama’s bankai was so powerful that he risked destroying the SS itself if he kept it active for too long:

Base Yhwach then steals this power via the medellion and states this:
So even base Yhwach is easily around the Continental-Multi continental lvls just based off this alone.

Aizen and Ichigo were the only ones who could hang with Yhwach, with Ichigo being the closest to Yhwach outta of the entire Bleach cast.
God-fucking-damn. Shouldn't the man be solar system level if he's out here capable of destroying 3 planetary worlds? The Bleach scaling is off the charts.

N

Nibel

Bleach>Naruto>Fairy Tail>One Piece

I'm not sure for Naruto and Fairy Tail. Acnologia is strong even if he got defeated by the "power of love" Among 12 spriggans only August could stand on characters like Naruto, Ichigo or Luffy. Aizen one shot Zolo.

The Bleach verse is so much ahead of the rest, it's hardly comparable. The Bleach verse can scale up to the DB verse ( at least to a certain point).

Naruto is above One piece as well, possibly even Shit tale.

Yhwach and Aizen would troll diff the entire OP verse, they could get together every Top Tier in past/present and future and it would still not be enough.

Pretty much. Lol. That is not even mentioning the utterly overpowered hax abilities of certain characters (e.g. Yhwach, Ichibe, Gremmy), some of which straight up warp reality itself.

While Bleach is a mediocre manga, it’s characters pretty much curb stomp most other shonen universes (that I know of) bar Dragon Ball.

Bleach is above the rest.
Then comes Naruto and Fairy Tail. Naruto has characters that are planet level like Kaguya, Rikudo Sennin and Madara. The other powerful characters are Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Guy, Obito, Hashirama and Nagato are continent or land level. Without them, the other characters are not so strong, I would say they are very weak lol. Without the 10 characters Naruto verse is not so strong. That's why I put Naruto together with Fary Tail, because Fairy Tail have in my opinion far more powerful characters or characters with hax abillities. For example, the Spriggan 12, Zeref, Acnologia, the dragon gods or the "normal" dragons, Celestial Spirit King, Mard Geer, Gildarts etc. A lot of the characters from Fairy Tail are more useful and more powerful than characters from Naruto, but Naruto has at least three characters (without Boruto series) that are planet level characters. The only reason why I put them together lol.

Then comes One Piece, I think One Piece characters have really good abillities. I really like the devil fruit system. But I don't see most of them on a big level.

Yeah, thats my opinion. Although I think that a comparison is difficult, since I don't know how some abilities would work on other universes, as examples, can the other see Bleach characters? Aren't they invisible? How does Genjutsu work on the others? Would Haki work on Juvia, Ajeel or Gaara? Would magic like Meldy's work on Logias too? That and more, are things I can't really say if it would work etc.

Bleach and Fairy Tail has more hax powers while Naruto surpasses them in speed branch.We can't really compare One Piece top-tiers to others because series is incomplete and many fights are off-screen.