Questions & Mysteries How does one achieve WSS ?

S

stealthblack

you have to find the 4 road swords that each 4 great swordmen( monet, pica, hyouzou, kamazo) of OP have and use the coordinates to locate mihawk's home , the one sword island.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I think we got it a bit wrong to be honest, zoro said he wants to be the strongest swords man out there when he was a kid. Hawk is considered by many to be the strongest out there but so is vista if I'm not wrong and that was said in a sbs.

The title it self is the ambition of one person to be the greatest of them all and to achieve that you have to fight the strongest until no one wants to fight you.

So what I'm saying is that WWS is a title people attribuate from their perspective and some times they agree on whom it is, but at the same time is a personal goal every swordsman should have :That of beeing the best and recognised as such
So sad some don't agree with Oda though xd

S

stealthblack

Ryuuma is proof how titles are given. they heard about this swordman that cut a dragon or defended hsi island from attackers so he became known as SG.

wb, they heard he fought on par with roger so they call him the strongest man after roger died.

I

Inspector_Mu

Ryuuma is proof how titles are given. they heard about this swordman that cut a dragon or defended hsi island from attackers so he became known as SG.

wb, they heard he fought on par with roger so they call him the strongest man after roger died.
^

They basically named Ryuma wss for cutting a Dragon and defending wano.

Now Posthawk never defended anything, we dont what he cut

I think to be WSS you just need to be a high tier and have your rumors heard
Mihawk battling high tier shanks boosted his profile...

If Mihawk's title is so trash why is it the dream of one of the main character?
If Zoro's dream is so trash and yet he is the second member of the crew, how trash can be the dreams of other mugiwara, who are less important than Zoro.
So Nami' dream is nothing, Sanji's one is cheap, Usop's one is unrelevant etc.

Last edited:
S

stealthblack

If Mihawk's title is so trash why is it the dream of one of the main character?
If Zoro's dream is so trash and yet he is the second member of the crew, how trash can be the dreams of other mugiwara, who are less important than Zoro.
So Nami' dream is nothing, Sanji's one is cheap, Usop's one is unrevelant etc.

it's not trash, it's just not the ultimate title evryone expects. look at sanji's dream to become invisible so he can sneak in bathhouse, dreams can be jokes.

* The World Government argument doesn't work, that would mean Boa Hancock is no longer the Empress

* The feat argument doesn't work since in East Blue Zoro was looking to defeat the current WSS not perform a giant feat

* Kuina admits that Zoro will surpass her once he gets older since naturally in terms of strength a majority of men are stronger than women (so it's not solely skilled based)

* (The title is trash) Kuma someone who works with both the World Government & A Officer of the Revolutionary Army mentions that the title is something of high ambition -- just to add Zoro tells Luffy that both of their dreams are foolish.

H

Homelander

I am still missing something why people say Rayleigh was WSS before mihawk ? I read wiki twice nowhere is it mentioned he is top swordsman .

H

Homelander

Yes he never was WSS maybe we don't know.
Well i truly believe zoros end game is Mihawk . He will challenge Mihawk and get WSS . I dont think oda will go deep into this because he hyped mihawk to demi god in swordsmanship .

This was when there was no vista or other swordsmen who were introduced only after events in Grand line . Maybe Oda never planned to stretch the story so he made Mihawk only person to be WSS to make it look cool and he is zoro's end game opponent .

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Well i truly believe zoros end game is Mihawk . He will challenge Mihawk and get WSS . I dont think oda will go deep into this because he hyped mihawk to demi god in swordsmanship .

This was when there was no vista or other swordsmen who were introduced only after events in Grand line . Maybe Oda never planned to stretch the story so he made Mihawk only person to be WSS to make it look cool and he is zoro's end game opponent .
Yes I wonder who was the WSS after Roger's death though