General & Others How Does Sanji Surpass Yamato?

How Does Sanji Surpass Yamato? (Choose up to 3)

• Haoshoku coating

• Lunarian genes

• Advanced observation

• Advanced armament

• Vegapunk enhancements

• Something else (reply in thread)

• Sanji does not surpass Yamato

• Germa enhancements

Results are only viewable after voting.
The movements didn't cause him to burst into flammes

And against judge he was clearly not moving

The friction isn't an explanation anymore

Also there was a thread about how sanji's flammes are different from luffy's red hawk and other flame users, you can look it up
I didn't say it did smh. The movements plus haki did

first time his leg burst into flames he spun on the spot. Second time he rapidly kicked his legs of the ground to fly/float and then fire. There only difference between the 2 is that post time skip he learnt Haki and maybe the flames increased cause of that, literally just like Luffy got flames on his arm when gear 2 and CoA was used together...really not that hard to understand πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ.

Lmao go reread the chapter, he was in a short kicking match with his dad, blocks Judge's kick with armament Haki and then literally his goes on fire the next step. You're denial is beyond absurd now :suresure:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
I mean, why do you think Sanji gets Haoshoku coating?

"Very strongest" > "mightiest".

But also, the weakest people with FS (Katakuri/Post WCI Luffy) are weaker than Marco.

The weakest person with Haoshoku coating (Yamato/1010 Luffy/1033 Zoro) are at least a level above the likes of Marco.

Furthermore, compare the consistency:

The strongest people in Wano have all shown Haoshoku coating:
  1. Primebeard
  2. Roger
  3. Kaido
  4. Linlin
  5. Oden
  6. Luffy
  7. Zoro
  8. Yamato

People that may soon join them:
  1. Kidd
  2. King

Haoshoku coating has been way more consistent a symbol of the Top Tiers. Literally every strong person in Wano has it.

Meanwhile, Future Sight was the ability of only two High tiers.

I don't really see how this changed my point. My argument was that everyone with Haoshoku coating is a Top Tier.

It's been a consistent symbol of Top Tiers, so Yamato being capable of it sets a floor for how strong she is.

Defeating Queen wouldn't be enough to reach that floor.
It wasn't to change your point or anything.
I just wanted to point out the amount of Adv CoC users we got on this arc because I think it's a little funny.
:P

I didn't say it did smh. The movements plus haki did

first time his leg burst into flames he spun on the spot. Second time he rapidly kicked his legs of the ground to fly/float and then fire. There only difference between the 2 is that post time skip he learnt Haki and maybe the flames increased cause of that, literally just like Luffy got flames on his arm when gear 2 and CoA was used together...really not that hard to understand πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ.

Lmao go reread the chapter, he was in a short kicking match with his dad, blocks Judge's kick with armament Haki and then literally his goes on fire the next step. You're denial is beyond absurd now :suresure:
:kaidowhat:

Denial of what?

You're the one still believing it's friction

Sanji's passion is the source of his flammes

All your arguments are headcanon, not even sfx sound used while he was in mid air indicate that he was using friction

The fucking author himself told you that the passion is the source of his flammes, not friction

And sanji's diable jambe is almost lava like, while luffy is just covered in flammes

Sanji doesn't use friction anymore, he first used it to cause a few sparks, and his passion kept the flammes lit as long as he wanted and prevented him from getting burned

Post ts his passion and emotions got so strong that he can just will the fire into existence

:kaidowhat:

Denial of what?

You're the one still believing it's friction

Sanji's passion is the source of his flammes

All your arguments are headcanon, not even sfx sound used while he was in mid air indicate that he was using friction

The fucking author himself told you that the passion is the source of his flammes, not friction

And sanji's diable jambe is almost lava like, while luffy is just covered in flammes

Sanji doesn't use friction anymore, he first used it to cause a few sparks, and his passion kept the flammes lit as long as he wanted and prevented him from getting burned

Post ts his passion and emotions got so strong that he can just will the fire into existence
Imma try and do the impossible and dumb it down even further, last try 🀞🏾

Yes it is and hasn't been shown not being related to it πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Passion 🀣. Does his perverted passion give him his healing and exoskeleton powers as well?

Weird way for you to spell Manga canon, but okay not surprised.

The fucking author drew Sanji spinning quickly on the spot and creating fire. I'll stick to that thanks πŸ‘πŸΎ

He has always used speed just before or during any and all his fire related attacks and post time skip CoA was added to it just like with Red Hawk. Cope with that however you wish :kayneshrug:

Post Timeskip he learnt CoA haki and then suddenly his flames have gotten bigger and stronger. But nah its his passion :cantseeme:.

Imma try and do the impossible and dumb it down even further, last try 🀞🏾

Yes it is and hasn't been shown not being related to it πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Passion 🀣. Does his perverted passion give him his healing and exoskeleton powers as well?

Weird way for you to spell Manga canon, but okay not surprised.

The fucking author drew Sanji spinning quickly on the spot and creating fire. I'll stick to that thanks πŸ‘πŸΎ

He has always used speed just before or during any and all his fire related attacks and post time skip CoA was added to it just like with Red Hawk. Cope with that however you wish :kayneshrug:

Post Timeskip he learnt CoA haki and then suddenly his flames have gotten bigger and stronger. But nah its his passion :cantseeme:.
This is getting repetitive

Oda literally said in an sbs that it's his passion burning

Queen asked him why he can burst into flammes and he gave the same answer

How deluded can you be?

He doesn't move to create those flammes, you are the one making headcanons that he is

Sanji's fire powers never made sense to begin with, he could handle the heat without coa and could keep the flammes lit for a long time

There was obviously more to it

Also who said anything about the Vinsmoke genes?

You had sanji spell it out for you, it's his passion and emotions, he literally told queen that angering him cause his flammes to get stronger

"Very strongest" > "mightiest".
Yes and it doesn't affect my point
Not to mention both statements are from two different people. Who is to say Rayleigh differentiates between mightiest and very mightiest?

But also, the weakest people with FS (Katakuri/Post WCI Luffy) are weaker than Marco.
Exactly which should show you that such statements do not necessarily denote a specific level

The weakest person with Haoshoku coating (Yamato/1010 Luffy/1033 Zoro) are at least a level above the likes of Marco.
But being a level above Marco =\= being top tier..hence my point
The strongest people in Wano have all shown Haoshoku coating:
  1. Primebeard
  2. Roger
  3. Kaido
  4. Linlin
  5. Oden
  6. Luffy
  7. Zoro
  8. Yamato

People that may soon join them:
  1. Kidd
  2. King
For which I've already mentioned those who are not top tier

Haoshoku coating has been way more consistent a symbol of the Top Tiers. Literally every strong person in Wano has it.

Meanwhile, Future Sight
Haoshoku coating has been a symbol for some considered among the very strongest in the world. That in itself does not denote being a top tier.

FS was only an ecample to show there's no threshold limit for such statements

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
It's the truth.

It wasn't to change your point or anything.
I just wanted to point out the amount of Adv CoC users we got on this arc because I think it's a little funny.
:P
I think that's because Oda is using it as a symbol of the strongest Pirates.

Yes and it doesn't affect my point
Not to mention both statements are from two different people. Who is to say Rayleigh differentiates between mightiest and very mightiest?

Exactly which should show you that such statements do not necessarily denote a specific level

But being a level above Marco =\= being top tier..hence my point

For which I've already mentioned those who are not top tier

Haoshoku coating has been a symbol for some considered among the very strongest in the world. That in itself does not denote being a top tier.

FS was only an ecample to show there's no threshold limit for such statements
Everyone with Haoshoku coating is at least one level above Marco.

And everyone that's significantly stronger than Marco in Wano has shown Haoshoku coating.

It's the truth.

I think that's because Oda is using it as a symbol of the strongest Pirates.

Everyone with Haoshoku coating is at least one level above Marco.

And everyone that's significantly stronger than Marco in Wano has shown Haoshoku coating.
Yet being one level above Marco =\= being top tier

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
King threw her into the ocean and what happened? She ended up in Wano so Queen throwing her into the ocean wouldve ended up the same and Wano wouldve been destroyed the next time around :gokulaugh:

Smoothie literally said it, normal logic does not apply to her and thats a fact. Luffy fell into the ocean and he ended up in Wano alive and kicking. BM has the same luck and Queen admitted that he had no other choice

Stop this notion that Queen was ever any threat to BM, he’s literally no diff material for a Yonko

This is funny because all it was wasuck on there side if queen wanted to he could just let her down in the ocean while scrap to chains and watch her drown it's simple stop trying to work around common sense bruh, only plot allow queen to let her live unless your telling me big mom can breathe under water, shit if queen wanted to he could have kill luffy also , stop with the BS bruh

If Yamato does join then it'll probably be just like with Jinbe, where we won't get solid feats to put Sanji over Yamato until we straight up see him fight a stronger opponent than hers.
Jimbei was never stronger then sanji, power creep or no he was able to keep up with 1.32b guy and stall king and queen after Getting hurt by black maria, when jimbei the guy who was afraid from katakuru cab do it tell me.