Questions & Mysteries How exactly did Bonney get her powers?

So Saturn’s explanation is sort of confusing and what I understand is:

Saturn experimented on Ginny and the Experiment was a failure. The intended effect of the experiment was to give multiple people the same DF power by extracting whatever the “essence of the DF” is without technically consuming it so that they can replicate that Essence across multiple people.

This completely failed. Not only did the Original Age fruit stop working once the essence was extracted, Ginny didn’t even get the Age fruit powers once the essence was put inside her. On top of that, She also acquired the sapphire scale disease as a side effect of the failed experiment. And then she passed the disease onto her child.

(Note, we can assume Ginny was pregnant with Bonney at the same time as she was being experimented on)

Therefore Saturn tossed Ginny and Bonney out with the mind that his experimented failed and they both just got the sapphire disease instead.

What Saturn didn’t know is that Ginny passed that DF essence she was given to Bonney alongside the sapphire disease. (I assume Saturn didn’t know because he’s have told the CP-8 guys who were watching her about the ability if he did)

So Bonney has the essence of the Age Fruit passed down from Ginny and the original age fruit is essentially useless since the experiment failed.

(I guess this is considered different from Vegapunk’s green blood which is able to sort of replicate DF abilities like Saturn wants but since that requires cybernetic bodies and infusion of this Blood, Saturn doesn’t count this as a success either since his goal is to just straight up copy DFs as if multiple people are able to eat the Same df at the same time)

This is my understand of this scenario but it’s confusing and I’m not sure if there’s infor Oda is hiding about this

The easiest explanation is that Ginny was pregnant at the time she underwent the experiment. I don't really get the mystery if you already took that into account.
I’m mostly focus on Saturn and what exactly he wanted from the experiment. I can guess that Ginny have Bonney the ability through the pregnancy but that’s got nothing to do with what exactly Saturn wanted

She got them in utero, however, like the Germa siblings they didn’t manifest until later in life.

Saturn probably wanted to see if it was possible to bestow fruit powers to multiple people by injecting them with a fruits essence rather than having them consume the fruit.

However, Ginny didn’t seem to get the powers (as far as we know) but rather got inflicted with the Sapphire Scale as a side effect. Bonney instead got the powers, and because only one person can have a fruit power, the original age age fruit was “consumed.”

I’d say the most likely reason for the experiment is based on a limitation that Vegapunk mentioned earlier: an inability to clone logia powers. The strongest fruits in the world, and if Saturns hypothesis worked he would’ve been able to create an army of Magu Magu users for example.

Do we actually know if the age age fruit lost its power once saturn did the experiment?

I think there is the possibility that Bonney doesn’t have the actual fruit but an artificial version of it.

This is bad translation. More like the fruit became unnecessary/unneeded.
If Saturn managed to do this then that’s mission success right? Like we know he thought the experiment failed when Ginny didn’t have the power but he did discover Bonney had the power two years ago right?

so for the last two years he must have known that his experiment to basically replicate df powers has been a success to some capacity

this would almost instantaneously mean that we MUST see this now… like we must see DF replication how if Saturn had two years since learning of Bonney to do more experiments