General & Others How long until Luffy beats Kaido?

When does Luffy land the final blow

• Ten chapters

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ten plus chapters

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
We’re obviously near the end of the Luffy vs Kaido fight, but how close to the end do people think we are? What chapter do we think Luffy will land the final blow?

I think we’re pretty close. I don’t see a flashback interrupting the flow at this stage. Really I don’t think there’s any big twists left in the fight itself, I think the twists will come after the fight is over now. As will any flashbacks.

I think Kaido needs to turn the tides in the next chapter and start putting people, maybe the Flower Capital, in danger. And that’s where Luffy will finally win, plus Momo can do something and introduce himself to the populace as the new Shogun. But I don’t think there will be all that much fighting between Luffy and Kaido left, I think we’ve seen about as much of that as we need to.

We’re five chapters away from 1050, I think it’s likely that will be a big one. Either the one where the final hit lands, or the chapter after which is generally just everyone reacting to the final hit.

I want 2 full fight chapters at least, just to finish it completely. 3 is good as well but 4 is too much, it drags too long already.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Luffy is reaching his end each chapter, luckily, Looney Tunes powers refill his stamina because why not...
While Luffy may be at his end, the party is just starting. All that's left is for Marco to join the rooftop.
Then the Momotaro party is rounded up and ready to take over when Luffy gasses out.

1046 - More Looney Tunes. 1047 - Momotaro party takes the stage.
1048 - The conclusion. 1049 - Kaido awakens, Zoro revives. Kaido's flashback.
1050 - Kaido's flashback. ZKK in an AMAZING double spread.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
It mostly depends on what cards Kaido still has to unleash

Imo in between 2 and 5 fighting chapters is not that bad of a bet

Even at this point, I actually don't think that Luffy beats Kaido at all. I don't think that Luffy will get another power-up (I mean, he's literally on fifth Gear) and if you play attention, even now, Kaido is still the one dishing out most of the damage.

Flashback included, I think that Luffy will fight Kaido for maybe another 4 or 5 chapters, but the finale will include Momo and Yamato as well, who had finally gained the appropriate resolve to join in the fight a couple chapters ago. Maybe Marco joins in as well at the end, to complete the myth about Momotaro.

Then, for his fitting end as a One Piece villain, he gets crushed under the weight of the floating Island Onigashima, while most of his dragon body is submerged in water (like a fish), and thus unable to lift it back up again. He is imprisioned like that, in that sort of mythological way.

Last edited: