Powers & Abilities How long will the RS really last ?

In the recent SBS, we got the 2 futures of Sanji. The real one and the alternate one if something went wrong

As you can see, in one future.....Sanji takes after Zeff. And in the other he takes after Judge. I find this really interesting because I always thought Oda would redeem Judge, and make him "good". And he still may, however its clearly shown here.....that Zeff is truly Sanji's father and the one he will take after.

Alternate Sanji also has a RS in that universe, and whilst I wouldnt say this was concrete news that real Sanji will get rid of it since the "bad" version of him has it. It may mean sooner or later....Sanji will go back to his roots and teachings of Zeff.

Now back to the true topic which the RS.....do yall think Sanji will keep it forever or he will eventual throw it away. If so, after how many arcs will he throw it away. I personally think the whole Stealth Black thing, RS and Power Ranger theme as a whole is going after this arc. However I do believe Sanji will somehow find a way to keep the invisibility technology. Since hes always wanted the invisibility power and it would be highly useful for a character like Sanji.

So maybe something like an Invisibility Suit or Tuxedo Sanji will gain after the arc, to use in more comtextual and plot-oriented scenarios....instead of all out fights.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
In the recent SBS, we got the 2 futures of Sanji. The real one and the alternate one if something went wrong

As you can see, in one future.....Sanji takes after Zeff. And in the other he takes after Judge. I find this really interesting because I always thought Oda would redeem Judge, and make him "good". And he still may, however its clearly shown here.....that Zeff is truly Sanji's father and the one he will take after.

Alternate Sanji also has a RS in that universe, and whilst I wouldnt say this was concrete news that real Sanji will get rid of it since the "bad" version of him has it. It may mean sooner or later....Sanji will go back to his roots and teachings of Zeff.

Now back to the true topic which the RS.....do yall think Sanji will keep it forever or he will eventual throw it away. If so, after how many arcs will he throw it away. I personally think the whole Stealth Black thing, RS and Power Ranger theme as a whole is going after this arc. However I do believe Sanji will somehow find a way to keep the invisibility technology. Since hes always wanted the invisibility power and it would be highly useful for a character like Sanji.

So maybe something like an Invisibility Suit or Tuxedo Sanji will gain after the arc, to use in more comtextual and plot-oriented scenarios....instead of all out fights.
my pick of this scenario

1. Sanji will keep the RS because he will realize RS save his life and i hope something happen with Judge - Sanji thingy in the future, and thats why he keeps the RS while choose to be Chef like Zeff
2. He throw away his RS and find something better than RS, maybe awaken exoskeleton etc.