How many booster shots will you take?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
QFT

preach.

the people who are not complying know whats next.

this has stopped being about health a long time ago, if it ever were.

headsup, the vaccine pass source already has room for 8 shots. updates notwithstanding.
:cheers:
what you hear on the news :
You can achieve ultimate protection by getting 3rd shot , scientists found out that those who had covid before vaxx now has ultimate protection, but you can have it too

Getting coof after vax will strenghten your immune :D

you cant make this stuff up

Life is valuable.
value is in the eye of the beholder

What are your reasons?
there are many

1. lack of respect for medicine/medics. when you've had to spend many years of your life dealing with some pretty debilitating health issues, seeing dozens of 'professionals'/men and women 'of science' who contradict each other, waste your time (and money) only to fail to improve your condition in any way whatsoever, there is just no reason to think they're operating in the realm of accountability, competence and viable solutions. the empirical evidence just doesn't support such a notion.

2. i have no reason to consent to the injection. there are things i'd like to have (but don't - which is why my life has no value to me) - so before i do something, i usually ask myself: am i going to get what i want out of doing this? if i were to take the jab, i wouldn't be getting anything i want out of it, so it's a no brainer, really.

3. contempt for the people profiting from manufacturing/selling these substances (and they cannot be held accountable for any of the side effects - at least where i live). +the companies don't have what i'd call a spotless resume in general.

4. i see the jab as a socio-political tool of oppression. affecting me and my fellow citizens in a very negative way.

5. i disapprove of the process behind developing these substances (namely: https://www.science.org/content/article/abortion-opponents-protest-covid-19-vaccines-use-fetal-cells)

there are other reasons but they are not pivotal

B

Ballel

value is in the eye of the beholder

there are many

1. lack of respect for medicine/medics. when you've had to spend many years of your life dealing with some pretty debilitating health issues, seeing dozens of 'professionals'/men and women 'of science' who contradict each other, waste your time (and money) only to fail to improve your condition in any way whatsoever, there is just no reason to think they're operating in the realm of accountability, competence and viable solutions. the empirical evidence just doesn't support such a notion.

2. i have no reason to consent to the injection. there are things i'd like to have (but don't - which is why my life has no value to me) - so before i do something, i usually ask myself: am i going to get what i want out of doing this? if i were to take the jab, i wouldn't be getting anything i want out of it, so it's a no brainer, really.

3. contempt for the people profiting from manufacturing/selling these substances (and they cannot be held accountable for any of the side effects - at least where i live). +the companies don't have what i'd call a spotless resume in general.

4. i see the jab as a socio-political tool of oppression. affecting me and my fellow citizens in a very negative way.

5. i disapprove of the process behind developing these substances (namely: https://www.science.org/content/article/abortion-opponents-protest-covid-19-vaccines-use-fetal-cells)

there are other reasons but they are not pivotal
You do have a point.
It is important that every person is allowed to make their own decisions.