How many booster shots will you take?

Nada. Haven't even gotten the first dose yet and don't intend to. Current situation shows they will just impose new and stricter regulations anyway, even though the vast majority here is vaxxed and should technically be protected and safe. So it's not worth risking any allergic reactions which can kill me when nothing gets better either way.

B

Ballel

Nada. Haven't even gotten the first dose yet and don't intend to. Current situation shows they will just impose new and stricter regulations anyway, even though the vast majority here is vaxxed and should technically be protected and safe. So it's not worth risking any allergic reactions which can kill me when nothing gets better either way.
Shhhh don't be too loud, or they'll call you an evil anti vaxxer and UFO believer and flatearther!!

The people who made vaccine study the theory of evolution. Any person of science of today tell evolution theory is literal most important thing in science field.
So the theory of evolution did cause COVID vaccine and sometimes kill people.
I wouldn't blame a theory. I blame capitalism. Pharma companies and research companies work for profits and not for the sake and well-being of the people. Why should somebody who profits from people being sick invent stuff which makes people more healthy? And causes them to lose customers? There are plenty of scientists outside the "approved" ones who actually want to improve people's lives, but they lack the funds to do anything. I'm pretty sure somewhere somebody has even invented a vaccine I would not be allergic to, but can't distribute it.

I wouldn't blame a theory. I blame capitalism. Pharma companies and research companies work for profits and not for the sake and well-being of the people. Why should somebody who profits from people being sick invent stuff which makes people more healthy? And causes them to lose customers? There are plenty of scientists outside the "approved" ones who actually want to improve people's lives, but they lack the funds to do anything. I'm pretty sure somewhere somebody has even invented a vaccine I would not be allergic to, but can't distribute it.
So you say it is capitalism fault. Okay. The whole thing capitalism is make money many as you can.
Pharma and research companies are funded by government and tax payers. However, both claim want to help people in name of science and of course they studied the theory of evolution.
I am pretty there are scientists are study vaccine made for people have health problem but they can be funded by companies and government.
Now if we know or saw COVID vaccine kill 10% population of whole world. The question is want went wrong since there people who study science and they supposed to be secular ? If hardcore religious people invented COVID vaccine kill people. People will blame it is Religion fault.

If you blame capitalism or other money issue, then you are really barking the wrong tree, Trust me, more people don’t value money anymore. They take the things. That is how I view the society.
Post automatically merged:

For the record, I don’t believe in evolution theory. If you want talk to me about evolution stuff. Talk me in private chat.
I will not take third shot because I don’t trust my body to deal it. If it say 90% succes rate or lower, I don’t trust it.
In 1950s, people used to predict the religion will die out in 30 to 60 years because we have the science and the nation will be secular and we will have happy life. Then today, we are supposed to be more secular society than before, but we keep having worse problems than before. You have the news of people dying from COVID vaccine, rumors of China lab (China is atheist/secular nation), anti-immigration party grew up in all round in Europe even in Western Europe, in Europe there are people who hate gypies, etc. The list can goes on,on and on. Btw the government is bigger than before and spying on. And they are completely secular democracy government. That is reality world we live in.

Last edited:
So you say it is capitalism fault. Okay. The whole thing capitalism is make money many as you can.
Pharma and research companies are funded by government and tax payers. However, both claim want to help people in name of science and of course they studied the theory of evolution.
I am pretty there are scientists are study vaccine made for people have health problem but they can be funded by companies and government.
Now if we know or saw COVID vaccine kill 10% population of whole world. The question is want went wrong since there people who study science and they supposed to be secular ? If hardcore religious people invented COVID vaccine kill people. People will blame it is Relgion fault.

If you blame capitalism or other money issue, then you are really barking the wro g tree, Trust me, more people don’t value money anymore. They take the things. That is how I view the society.
That's not really a contradiction, though. All those aspects can contribute to the whole thing.
Post automatically merged:

Damn, I love discussing about ethical and social topics, sonetimes. People these days should discuss more instead of just parroting the narrative they like best and creating echo chambers which lead to nowhere :pepecafe:.

Last edited: