How many booster shots will you take?

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I heard that 10th booster actually even helps against radiation :crazwhat:
Post automatically merged:

I myself got 2 shots overall and im still treated like some kind of weirdo because i dont really want to take the 3rd yet
when they will be on their 8th shot, and you only on your 5th , You will be issolated in covid prevention cap for being anti sciense.... I mean cmon, if it could only save one life ? Ill be killed by than with zero shots, to save just one life

boost me once, shame on you.
boost me twice, shame on me.
boost me an undefined number of times, well yeah if the science says so, at least I can still visit a restaurant, uhm, its not that bad actually, I only had mild sideeffects for 5 days last time, if only everyone would have done their part this would not be necessary...

imo its fine to say that you will take boosters for as long as you are told to.
but please, please be honest in one thing. you were fucking lied to.
you were promised this would all end with 2 shots up your arm. this is how it was advertised to you. this was a blatant lie.
there is no shame in admitting it. its actually a healthy thing to do.
I do not resent people if they keep complying. I only resent people if they do not reflect and do admit that they got tricked. again (also not the first 'again' either).
everyone please stop making wild conspiracy theories. they all suck and end up happening. do not give them ideas.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
boost me once, shame on you.
boost me twice, shame on me.
boost me an undefined number of times, well yeah if the science says so, at least I can still visit a restaurant, uhm, its not that bad actually, I only had mild sideeffects for 5 days last time, if only everyone would have done their part this would not be necessary...

imo its fine to say that you will take boosters for as long as you are told to.
but please, please be honest in one thing. you were fucking lied to.
you were promised this would all end with 2 shots up your arm. this is how it was advertised to you. this was a blatant lie.
there is no shame in admitting it. its actually a healthy thing to do.
I do not resent people if they keep complying. I only resent people if they do not reflect and do admit that they got tricked. again (also not the first 'again' either).
everyone please stop making wild conspiracy theories. they all suck and end up happening. do not give them ideas.
They said it would end in two weeks quarantine

Real sciense questions not follows... why doctors against vaxx are censored
in germany we are well past that point. instead of cencoring things that completely destroy their politics about corona they simply go ahead and ignore it.
If you don't let the gouverment lay an permamently catheter to your bloodveins,you just want that people will die!
its crazy how this is spun. and its even more crazy that people fall for it.
they use the same speech pattern as 1933 Nazis did. not even joking anymore. its 1:1 the same stuff being said.
I recently compared COVID restrictions against unvaccinated (I prefer to call them human, but many would not understand so I have to reluctantly use this dehumanizing label) to laws imposed against jews. color me surprised, jews also were not allowed to ride the bus. they also were not allowed to leave their home from 21-5 during winter. oh, and they were not allowed to visit certain shops.
but politicians bitch about it when someone makes a comparison here. like ffs people, that comparison BEGS to be made.
no public and private transportation , no entry in shops etc
insanity.
why are people ok with this? we got people in germany that applaud segregation. that applaud HATE towards others.
and I am not talking about the neoliberal definition of hate as in "I dislike if men kiss in public". I mean the real hate, the one that wishes harm or even death to others.

take your jabs, take your boosters. just make sure you do not give in to the hate that the media and government wants you to develop. stay human.

its crazy how this is spun. and its even more crazy that people fall for it.
they use the same speech pattern as 1933 Nazis did. not even joking anymore. its 1:1 the same stuff being said.
I recently compared COVID restrictions against unvaccinated (I prefer to call them human, but many would not understand so I have to reluctantly use this dehumanizing label) to laws imposed against jews. color me surprised, jews also were not allowed to ride the bus. they also were not allowed to leave their home from 21-5 during winter. oh, and they were not allowed to visit certain shops.
but politicians bitch about it when someone makes a comparison here. like ffs people, that comparison BEGS to be made.
I know. In Germany it's even more crazy. There you have the media and the politics who call the people who are against the vaccination and the eternal lockdown nazis,alt right etc. These guy are gone complete rouge,the left party SPD even plans a vaccination mandate for everyone.:whitepress:

B

Ballel

Do NEVER make Nazi comparisons about ANYTHING that ever happens in society or you'll be called a Nazi and a Reichsbürger and whatnot. NEVER speak your mind, NEVER have an opinion, only parrot what everyone else is yelling.
Only then you are a human being with human rights.

Beautiful, couldn't ask for anything more than a third mandatory shot to keep my job. With Pfizer and Astrazeneca in my possession, only Sinovac's left. Now i can synchronize it with BB getting his third devil fruit. How could such an amazing decision by the government turn into a lovely coincidence?

Wait hold on a minute, aren't we supposed to get the 127th booster shot before Wano ends?