General & Others How Many Chapters is Zoro vs Mihawk

Zoro Vs Mihawk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think Zoro vs Mihawk will happen at all lol.
I drop this idea the moment zoro asked Mihawk to teach him..
Zoro passed double the time with Mihawk compared with Luffy and co.
The the point is, who the f will beat Hawkeye's claim the title and actually be as cool opponent as Mihawk?
About Zoro's fight for the title, i believe 3 chapters is a decent number

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
2-3 chapters seems about right. But Oda is horrible with swordfights, so not sure. It doesn’t need to be long, it just needs to be done right.

One of my favorite manga/anime fight is Rock Lee vs. Gaara. If Oda can maintain similar tension and similar prowess from both of them, 2 chapters will be fine.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
I don't think Zoro vs Mihawk will happen at all lol.
I drop this idea the moment zoro asked Mihawk to teach him..
Zoro passed double the time with Mihawk compared with Luffy and co.
The the point is, who the f will beat Hawkeye's claim the title and actually be as cool opponent as Mihawk?
About Zoro's fight for the title, i believe 3 chapters is a decent number
I hope to God somehow it is still Mihawk but I understand your point. But if it is Shiryu, then that will be very disappointing. I am still gonna place my money on Mihawk.

If Mihawk winds up legitimately preventing Luffy from the One Piece or attempts to prevent Luffy from, I dunno, beating the World Government, Zoro will fight him for around 3-4 chapters.

If Mihawk has the same relevance he currently has, it'll last a few pages if not straight up off screened...assuming Zoro winds up fighting him to begin with.

1-3 or at most 4

Mihawk will get 1 shotted eventually, he's not tanking attacks like Kaido or meme..nor is he negating attacks like Macro, Katakuri and prominent logia users to stall

It was mentioned in Thriller Bark that for swordsmen on a similar level, the out will be quickly decided.

7 or 8 probably
I think it will be a lot longer than King fight
You have this much faith in Oda?

I'm never making the same mistake of having expectations for Zoro or One Piece in general anymore :toximoji:
ZKK trauma

:risicheck:

Last edited:
Added a Poll*

Personally Mihawk vs Zoro in the Format of Food Wars: Shokugeki no Sanji would be cool (Special attention to the Fight with Full Page Spreads) While not in the Manga Is Canon to the Manga

As a Volume would be Unrealistic seeing how id be pretty intrusive in the manga taking up a bit of time for thoes not too intrested
if Anything 5/7 Chapters would be Pretty good Considering thats 2 months of Pure 1V1 with no break Hopefully

Although Luffy vs Kaido Around 20 Chapters Seeing Something Comeparable would be good Seeing how this is the Most Hype Fight in the Series