Powers & Abilities How many fingers are they worth ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Here is like the Hisoka 100 ratings for those who know HxH. Saw this discussion on an other site and thought it was fun.

Lets rate some fighters in a Sukuna fingers ladder : Are Yuta worth 15 fingers Sukuna ? etc

Lets rate :

- Yuta : 16 fingers
- Young Gojo : 13 fingers
- Current Gojo : 19.5 fingers
- Dagon : 6 fingers
- Jogo : 7 or 8 fingers
- Mahito : 6 or 7 fingers
- Toji : 6 or 7
- Choso : 5
- Chap 0 Geto : 12 or 13
- Current Geto : 16 or 17
- Todo : 4
- Naobito : 4.5
- Hanami : 5
- Nanami : 4
- Itadori : 5
- Mahoraga : 11/12 ?

Your turn

@Akai2 @Luslec @EtenBoby @Dark Hound @Kromage911 @yj @BangMi @Clickbait @Zoro D Goat @Jodie @Marimo_420 @Seth @Kaido D. STRONGER @SinOfGreed @Constantine @Tris @Zowo @Kiwipom @Jaguark101 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Gol D. Roger @Missy @Cinera @SHIHI @Dark Admiral @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Power @Melontonin @Arara @symbiote @Jorden625 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower @Juliet @Light D Lamperouge @Rivaille @Tobi @RayanOO etc etc

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Gojo>20 finger Sukuna.
20 finger Sukuna>Yuta>15 finger Sukuna.

- Jogo : 7 or 8 fingers
8 or 9 is what Geto said. So can't go down to 7.
Jogo was on a completely different level to Dagon so I'd assume Dagon is around 6 fingers at best I guess.
Hanami is about as strong as Jogo, would just lose to him due to the element match up. Gege even said so.
Mahito likely had better potential and would have been stronger than all the curses, but he probably went out before he could reach it I assume. So stronger than Dagon at least imo. So like 7 fingers at least.

Dagon>the four that fought him. Next up was Megumi. Toji would go for the strongest around and when he took out Dagon he went for Megumi.
So scale from that.

When Gojo reached awakening so to say, Toji said he was most likely the strongest even then. So that Gojo was at least around 13/14 fingers maybe higher.

Had to keep it short. At work now.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
8 or 9 is what Geto said. So can't go down to 7.
didnโ€™t Jogo himself say the number was a bit overestimated ?

and about the Hanami thing, Naobito and co said that Jogo was clearly an other level than Dagon. And Jogo would have been the leader of the curse if not for Mahito potential. So jogo is really the strongest of them and stronger than Hanami
Post automatically merged:

And the team that fought Dagon is not weaker than the team that fought Hanami. Naobito Nanami and Maki is not weaker than newbie Yuji a d Todo, and if you add Toji

The problem with Toji is that he is monstrous but without curse energy he can be limited. Against young Gojo he had prep time and the perfect tools. And he fought a Dagon that couldnโ€™t use his domain against him. With full Domain and full health Dagon would have been a better fight.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
didnโ€™t Jogo himself say the number was a bit overestimated ?
Nah. Are you talking about this?
He doesn't say anything about it being wrong, just that the difference is bigger than he thought.

Naobito and co said that Jogo was clearly and other level than Dagon.
Yes I said so lol.
Gojo>20 finger Sukuna.

Jogo was on a completely different level to Dagon so I'd assume Dagon is around 6 fingers at best I guess.
and about the Hanami thing
Hanami was about as strong as Jogo. I give the advantage to Jogo tho.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Hanami was about as strong as Jogo. I give the advantage to Jogo tho.
Dagon put a great fight against a better team.

Dagon>the four that fought him. Next up was Megumi. Toji would go for the strongest around and when he took out Dagon he went for Megumi.
donโ€™t you think he also went to Megumi because he felt something in him about fatherhood or blood link ? In the end of the fight he clearly understand who Megumi was. Because Naobito was quite strong.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž

donโ€™t you think he also went to Megumi because he felt something in him about fatherhood or blood link ? In the end of the fight he clearly understand who Megumi was. Because Naobito was quite strong.
Nah, the implication was that Megumin was clearly the strongest of them. I mean the author literally tells us that he's seeking the strongest of them.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Nah, the implication was that Megumin was clearly the strongest of them. I mean the author literally tells us that he's seeking the strongest of them.
yes they said that but we canโ€™t deny the link between them and the fact that it maybe has something to do with puppet Toji choice. Because we know that puppet Toji has some memories or feelings from real one

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
They were fighting in Dagon's domain. That gave him extra boost that enabled him to beat them up. Hanami didn't use his DE.
Jogo>=Hanami>>Dagon.

Nah. Gege literally said he's baring his fangs at the strongest. No need to confuse us like that.

Cinera

โ€Ž
yes they said that but we canโ€™t deny the link between them and the fact that it maybe has something to do with puppet Toji choice. Because we know that puppet Toji has some memories or feelings from real one
Nah that doesn't make sense. You are literally accusing the Narrator of lying. The Narrator told us that Toji sought out Megumi because Megumi is the strongest there. That Megumi is Toji's son isn't relevant, we already have the motivation via Word of God.

Nah. Gege literally said he's baring his fangs at the strongest. No need to confuse us like that.
undefined
I was Ninja'd lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
They were fighting in Dagon's domain. That gave him extra boost that enabled him to beat them up. Hanami didn't use his DE.
Jogo>=Hanami>>Dagon
We ve never seen Hanami domain (and never will:sadgrin:) while Dagon has one and with it curbed everyone. And Dagon took a good beating from everyone without being really injured (except Toji because of Toji)

and doesnโ€™t Hanami need real plants energy to activate her domain ?

How many fingers is Mahoraga ? 11/12 ?

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
and doesnโ€™t Hanami need real plants energy to activate her domain ?
He's converting the energy he absorbs to get it. And as a special grade he probably has enough CE to use DE at least once.

How many fingers is Mahoraga ? 11/12 ?
Probably. Maybe even more. Not sure.

Cinera

โ€Ž
Didn't he say he would win against sukuna.
Some people just refuse to accept that Gojo is stronger despite Gojo himself, the author, several Jujutsu sorcerers, and several Cursed Spirits all acknowledging that Satoru Gojo is the strongest. Even Sukuna himself does not contend that Satoru Gojo is the strongest. Sukuna > Gojo is founded on nothing but the wishes of his fans.
:yodaswag:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
the author said that Gojo is stronger than Sukuna ?

And in a lot of manga statements are contradicted later in the future, especially when you talk about the MC and one of the two big bad of the show.

Didn't he say he would win against sukuna.
I dont know if Gojo really knows full power Sukuna, the guy was "sealed" for a long time. And Gojo seems to be a guy full of himself (he is right 99.99% of the time because he is at the top of the food chain)

and several Cursed Spirits all acknowledging that Satoru Gojo is the strongest
Jogo fighting Sukuna was even surprised by his power, so I don't think the spirit curses really know Sukuna full power. Same for most of the sorcerers.