Powers & Abilities How many fingers are they worth ?

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
the author said that Gojo is stronger than Sukuna ?
@Light D Lamperouge is your man here.

The author said that Gojo is the strongest character.

I dont know if Gojo really knows full power Sukuna, the guy was "sealed" for a long time. And Gojo seems to be a guy full of himself (he is right 99.99% of the time because he is at the top of the food chain)
Sukuna was defeated though.

I dont know if Gojo really knows full power Sukuna, the guy was "sealed" for a long time. And Gojo seems to be a guy full of himself (he is right 99.99% of the time because he is at the top of the food chain)
I don't think it's possible for Gojo to be "too full of himself".
  • When Gojo was born the very balance of the world was changed.
    • Stronger cursed spirits began to appear because of him
  • Cursed users went into hiding because of his birth
  • Gojo getting sealed would end the "Age of Humans" in Japan.
  • Alone, he is above all Jujutsu Sorcerers in Japan combined.
Gege went out of his way to specify that Satoru Gojo on his own is above the rest of the Jujutsu World. He is "the Strongest".

And in a lot of manga statements are contradicted later in the future, especially when you talk about the MC and one of the two big bad of the show.
Sukuna himself has never:
  • Contradicted Gojo's claim that he can defeat him
  • Indicated that he thinks he can beat Gojo
  • Challenged the notion that Gojo is the strongest despite being fully aware that everyone thinks Gojo is the strongest

You're arguing that Sukuna is above Gojo, when Sukuna himself doesn't even think he's above Gojo. That's the most amazing thing to me. Sukuna has never once showed any indication that he thinks he's above Gojo. It's honestly pretty baffling.
Sukuna > Gojo is founded on nothing but the wishes of his fans.
:yodaswag:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
The author said that Gojo is the strongest character.
@RayanOO
Gege, the author calls Satoru Gojo the strongest character in the show, after showing how full power Sukuna looks like.
Chapter 3. Full power Ryomen Sukuna shown.
Chapter 16, the author calls Gojo THE STRONGEST CHARACTER IN THE MANGA.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
You're arguing that Sukuna is above Gojo, when Sukuna himself doesn't even think he's above Gojo. That's the most amazing thing to me. Sukuna has never once showed any indication that he thinks he's above Gojo. It's honestly pretty baffling.
Sukuna never said that at the apex on his powers he will lose too. He didn't say anything. Doesn't say anything is not equal to agreeing.

I don't think it's possible for Gojo to be "too full of himself".
  • When Gojo was born the very balance of the world was changed.
    • Stronger cursed spirits began to appear because of him
  • Cursed users went into hiding because of his birth
  • Gojo getting sealed would end the "Age of Humans" in Japan.
  • Alone, he is above all Jujutsu Sorcerers in Japan combined.
Gege went out of his way to specify that Satoru Gojo on his own is above the rest of the Jujutsu World. He is "the Strongest".
I never said Gojo was weak. The guy is strong, waaayyy too strong.

Even in the hypothesis Goo is stronger than full power Sukuna it is by a small margin. So even if Gojo is insanely portrayed with all you said, Sukuna is at the very least a very very high diff fight. Gojo is either a shade weaker or a shade stronger. He is not league above Sukuna.

Sukuna was defeated though.
Light posted the panel with Sukuna who lived 1000 years ago during the golden age of sorcerers.

@RayanOO
Gege, the author calls Satoru Gojo the strongest character in the show, after showing how full power Sukuna looks like.
Chapter 3. Full power Ryomen Sukuna shown.
Chapter 16, the author calls Gojo THE STRONGEST CHARACTER IN THE MANGA.
Okay the author called Gojo the strongest. But the MC factor is always here at the corner. Yuji has chance to be the strongest in the end like all MC. So maybe Sukuna is weaker than Gojo but Yuji + Sukuna > Gojo. I don't know. But the fact that Sukuna is tied to Yuji makes things blurry. Or maybe Gege wants to make a story where the MC didn't end up the strongest.
Post automatically merged:

If we look at the shonen with devil/monsters inside : Ichigo or Naruto for exemple : they ended up the strongest and their inner spirits helped them and were a good part of their powers

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Okay the author called Gojo the strongest.
Yes the author did, which is all that we need to know. Meaning Gojo>every character in the manga that was shown at their peak or is currently at their peak, which Sukuna was shown. Future versions of Megumi, Yuji the MC, Yuta, might reach and even surpass Gojo(x doubt), same if Sukuna gets a buff from Yuji or whatever, but as he is with his 20 fingers he is weaker than Gojo. Hypothetical scenarios and future versions who might be buffed one way or another don't play a role now. Gojo at his peak>Sukuna at his peak (meaning as he was with his 20 fingers). Yuji+Sukuna can be = or even > Gojo but that doesn't matter. And no one is saying Sukuna is weak. After Gojo Sukuna is the next strongest. He's just below Gojo.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Yes the author did, which is all that we need to know. Meaning Gojo>every character in the manga that was shown at their peak or is currently at their peak, which Sukuna was shown. Future versions of Megumi, Yuji the MC, Yuta, might reach and even surpass Gojo(x doubt), same if Sukuna gets a buff from Yuji or whatever, but as he is with his 20 fingers he is weaker than Gojo. Hypothetical scenarios and future versions who might be buffed one way or another don't play a role now. Gojo at his peak>Sukuna at his peak (meaning as he was with his 20 fingers). Yuji+Sukuna can be = or even > Gojo but that doesn't matter. And no one is saying Sukuna is weak. After Gojo Sukuna is the next strongest. He's just below Gojo.
And what do you think of Tengen powers ?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
And what do you think of Tengen powers ?
Barriers and shit>? I don't know. We'll see soonish I guess lmao. But I think that if he were Gojo/Sukuna tier etc it would mess it up. They could probably exterminate the curses as they want.

@RayanOO @Light D Lamperouge @Cinera @Flower @vikas
Are we assuming fingers correspond to total cursed energy or to battle power? Because the interpretation matters A LOT to this thread.

As an example, Yuta has more energy than Gojo. I wouldn't even be surprised if Gojo only has like 10-15 fingers worth of energy, but is absurdly efficient and practically never runs out.

Personally, I think you're making a mistake by equivalating fingers to battle power and not energy. Sukuna is clearly much more than 2.5x stronger than Jogo, even with only 15 fingers.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
@RayanOO @Light D Lamperouge @Cinera @Flower @vikas
Are we assuming fingers correspond to total cursed energy or to battle power? Because the interpretation matters A LOT to this thread.

As an example, Yuta has more energy than Gojo. I wouldn't even be surprised if Gojo only has like 10-15 fingers worth of energy, but is absurdly efficient and practically never runs out.

Personally, I think you're making a mistake by equivalating fingers to battle power and not energy. Sukuna is clearly much more than 2.5x stronger than Jogo, even with only 15 fingers.
i think we talk more about battle power

Gojo>20 finger Sukuna.
20 finger Sukuna>Yuta>15 finger Sukuna.

8 or 9 is what Geto said. So can't go down to 7.
Jogo was on a completely different level to Dagon so I'd assume Dagon is around 6 fingers at best I guess.
Hanami is about as strong as Jogo, would just lose to him due to the element match up. Gege even said so.
Mahito likely had better potential and would have been stronger than all the curses, but he probably went out before he could reach it I assume. So stronger than Dagon at least imo. So like 7 fingers at least.

Dagon>the four that fought him. Next up was Megumi. Toji would go for the strongest around and when he took out Dagon he went for Megumi.
So scale from that.

When Gojo reached awakening so to say, Toji said he was most likely the strongest even then. So that Gojo was at least around 13/14 fingers maybe higher.

Had to keep it short. At work now.
Honestly, I think Kenjaku was just lying to Jogo. Jogo got negged by 15F Sukuna, so itโ€™s hard to believe Jogo is actually 60% as strong as that version of Sukuna. Also Mahito got negged by a mere 3F Sukuna, and I doubt the gap between Jogo and that version of Mahito was super big

Sukuna himself has never:
  • Contradicted Gojo's claim that he can defeat him
  • Indicated that he thinks he can beat Gojo
  • Challenged the notion that Gojo is the strongest despite being fully aware that everyone thinks Gojo is the strongest

Didnโ€™t Sukuna say Gojo would be the first one he kills when he gains control of Yujiโ€™s body?

Here is like the Hisoka 100 ratings for those who know HxH. Saw this discussion on an other site and thought it was fun.

Lets rate some fighters in a Sukuna fingers ladder : Are Yuta worth 15 fingers Sukuna ? etc

Lets rate :

- Yuta : 16 fingers
- Young Gojo : 13 fingers
- Current Gojo : 19.5 fingers
- Dagon : 6 fingers
- Jogo : 7 or 8 fingers
- Mahito : 6 or 7 fingers
- Toji : 6 or 7
- Choso : 5
- Chap 0 Geto : 12 or 13
- Current Geto : 16 or 17
- Todo : 4
- Naobito : 4.5
- Hanami : 5
- Nanami : 4
- Itadori : 5
- Mahoraga : 11/12 ?

Your turn

@Akai2 @Luslec @EtenBoby @Dark Hound @Kromage911 @yj @BangMi @Clickbait @Zoro D Goat @Jodie @Marimo_420 @Seth @Kaido D. STRONGER @SinOfGreed @Constantine @Tris @Zowo @Kiwipom @Jaguark101 @ReggieZoldyck21 @Gol D. Roger @Missy @Cinera @SHIHI @Dark Admiral @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Power @Melontonin @Arara @symbiote @Jorden625 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Flower @Juliet @Light D Lamperouge @Rivaille @Tobi @RayanOO etc etc
You think Jogo > Toji??

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
You think Jogo > Toji??
It was a long time ago, March 2021, where we all believed that Toji had no counters against Domain expansion etc etc

I donโ€™t think even today that Toji is far and wide above Jogo. Jogo was strong and Toji was stomped by awakened Young Gojo and wouldnโ€™t win against 15 fingers Sukuna either.

I think Toji with all his current hype etc can be 10/11 fingers at best

- Yuta : 15 fingers
- Young Gojo : 12 fingers
- Current Gojo : 19 fingers
- Dagon : 3 fingers
- Jogo : 4 fingers
- Mahito : 4 fingers
- Toji : 10
- Choso : 4
- Chap 0 Geto : 12
- Kenjaku : 16
- Todo : 2