Powers & Abilities How many fingers are they worth ?

You think Jogo is worth the same amount as Choso and current Yuji?

:snoopy:
Yuji’s probably 2-3 actually
Post automatically merged:

Didn't Kenjaku already put Jogo at 8-9 fingers worth lmao:milaugh:
Jogo himself confirmed this was fake news. Jogo vs Sukuna and Mahito vs Sukuna make this obvious anyways. Jogo got negged, so clearly he isn’t 60% as strong as 15F Sukuna. Mahito got negged by a mere 3F Sukuna… The disaster curses might not even be worth 3 fingers honestly
Post automatically merged:

Wasnt that Kenny being nice & accepted as an overestimation in general?
Yeah, he was just flattering Jogo

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Jogo got negged, so clearly he isn’t 60% as strong as 15F Sukuna.
Jogo was considered strong by Sukuna so at least he wasn’t ridicule at all

Jogo took many hits, used his maximum meteor etc

I say that Jogo is at least 5 fingers

And frankly even if Kenjaku overestimated Jogi I don’t think he cut the number in two. It would be a bit too much no. ?

Mahito got negged by a mere 3F Sukuna… The disaster curses might not even be worth 3 fingers honestly
If I remember correctly I think Mahito was negged because they were into Sukuna/Yuji soul so Mahito was like into Sukuna domain and Sukuna was all powerful there.

And that Mahito grew stronger with times and fights. 0.2 domain, special form, clones etc etc
Mahito had the potential to the strongest nature curse and was close to Jogo.

So 5 too maybe not below

Jogo himself confirmed this was fake news.
But when ?

Jogo got negged, so clearly he isn’t 60% as strong as 15F Sukuna
It does not work like that....

Sukuna, with only two fingers, is abysmally stronger than the curse empowered by his single finger.

It's like in Dragon Ball, even a minimum level difference can be fatal (see Vegeta who is abysmally superior to Dodoria and Kiwi despite the fact that there is little difference in levels between them).

But when ?

It does not work like that....

Sukuna, with only two fingers, is abysmally stronger than the curse empowered by his single finger.

It's like in Dragon Ball, even a minimum level difference can be fatal (see Vegeta who is abysmally superior to Dodoria and Kiwi despite the fact that there is little difference in levels between them).
Yup, from what we've seen the power Sukuna's fingers carry does not simply add up but multiplies in some way.
Example, as you said:
2 finger Sukuna being levels above 1 finger Womb