Anime & Manga How many One Piece fans do any kind of strenuous physical activities?

If you compare this to true Berserk fans or old school samurai mangas, Baki fans and Kengan Ashura fans, these readers are dedicated to the fighting, training and martial arts of these respective mangas (or at least get inspired to take on heavy training in response), whereas one Piece fans on average I believe don’t do anything active in terms of athleticism. Instead they partake in Video games and other shallow activities.

I mean, you have your casual OP fans that is not that deep into One Piece, but I believe most (must underline not all) of the ones with several thousands of posts of pure One Piece related content belong to this category.

Me. I obviously train twice every week in the art of santoryu, 3 times every week in the art of stretching my arm and blowing air on it to punch harder and on weekends I tend to train on the art of diable jambe. Kicking people with my leg on fire is fun af. Pure dedication to the martial arts shown in this show.

i play football 3 times a week and usually train on other days. is it strenuous? absolutely not. am i a neet? hopefully not.
i mean with the covid pandemic it’s even more difficult to go outside and touch grass, sometimes it’s better to stay at home and enjoy some forum’s discussion tbh. i don’t think this by definition makes you a neet.
on the other hand, if all this affects your social, school, or work activity, then things change

i play football 3 times a week and usually train on other days. is it strenuous? absolutely not. am i a neet? hopefully not.
i mean with the covid pandemic it’s even more difficult to go outside and touch grass, sometimes it’s better to stay at home and enjoy some forum’s discussion tbh. i don’t think this by definition makes you a neet.
on the other hand, if all this affects your social, school, or work activity, then things change
3 times a week? Damn are you in highschool?

I work out everyday and play American football once a week and it leaves me sore for a couple of days lol

3 times a week? Damn are you in highschool?

I work out everyday and play American football once a week and it leaves me sore for a couple of days lol
i don’t play American football, i play European football. and i do exercise the other days.
European football is way less stressful for the physique, even tho it requires higher base resistance than American Football

even tho it requires higher base resistance than American Football
Yes soccer (and I call it that because it’s beginning to suck) is much better for stamina. Just look at American football and how many commercial breaks there are in a game. It’s laughable, every other minute.

So yes soccer is in theory a much better sport than the American version. Soccer is supposed to be against sport of skill, speed and stamina, but nowadays there’s too many dives and people are playing dirty. Soccer has such a big problem with defenders (though players in general) playing dirty, and also with people diving. This is why this noble art is destroyed.

The dives are also not punished by coaches or fans, this is the culture of soccer nowadays, so that sport is destroyed. Even coaches and fans perpetuate this culture. I think it’s sick and people are mentally crippled for still viewing soccer

I would have loved real football if it wasn’t for the culture of football that have eradicated any good play.
:milaugh::milaugh:

You think we all are like KOL
Haha aren’t you?
:king:

Yes soccer (and I call it that because it’s beginning to suck) is much better for stamina. Just look at American football and how many commercial breaks there are in a game. It’s laughable, every other minute.

So yes soccer is in theory a much better sport than the American version. Soccer is supposed to be against sport of skill, speed and stamina, but nowadays there’s too many dives and people are playing dirty. Soccer has such a big problem with defenders (though players in general) playing dirty, and also with people diving. This is why this noble art is destroyed.

The dives are also not punished by coaches or fans, this is the culture of soccer nowadays, so that sport is destroyed. Even coaches and fans perpetuate this culture. I think it’s sick and people are mentally crippled for still viewing soccer

I would have loved real football if it wasn’t for the culture of football that have eradicated any good play.

Haha aren’t you?
you may know the culture of international “soccer”, but local “soccer” is totally diverse: you play till the end and then you go out eating together. the respect is much more relevant

Haha aren’t you?
Different energy system. A well conditioned player will still have difficulty switching from one to the other.

Yes it's the same in that it's still apples to oranges. An mma fighter isn't typically prepared for as many rounds, but would destroy a boxer pretty quickly.

And BJJ is also a base for MMA, as a phase of grappling