Anime & Manga How many One Piece fans do any kind of strenuous physical activities?

You just want to see sweaty men lifting weights

gay
I'm going to be real with you. I also played American football in the past. I honestly don't think you are as strong as you claimed to be.

:willsmith:
Post automatically merged:

O dont go to gym

I dont think there is anyone on this forum that works as hard physically as I do

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/show-yourself-v-2.6571/page-68#post-1376980

I posted more of myself here in that thread. but whatever you believe in, I can allways make a video of me doing hard work... But I never been to gym so I wouldnt be able to lift anything . my muscles dont have no work out memory at all... t do running ... I go to local sport competitions
Yall two can be the first pioneers then. In fact challenging others online doing lifts is actually good for the community since it also promotes health and competition.

Last edited:
I'm going to be real with you. I also played American football in the past. I honestly don't think you are as strong as you claimed to be.

:willsmith:

Yall two can be the first pioneers then. In fact challenging others online doing lifts is actually good for the community since it also promotes health and competition.
I played RB, WR and DB. What did you play you weakling?