Anime & Manga How many One Piece fans do any kind of strenuous physical activities?

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
used to training karate, but rn I look for something else probably just weight lifting plus yoga cuz it was too long since I was doing some sport :kayneshrug:

Just barbell rows, RDLs, bench press nowadays at home. Havent found suitable weights for squats and lunges. Sorry i'm lazy.

B

Ballel

I used to play american football in highschool, I am sure I got you beat in most of those categories
Zolo is a f.cking beast, he can wrestle bears with his bare hands and stand the - °c of the north, you got nothing on him Yankee.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I used to play american football in highschool, I am sure I got you beat in most of those categories
I been doing extreme physical work since I was 8. all my muscles are natural no gym or special diets. I dont claim supperiority over you, but I believe im pretty strong and extremely endurant

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Why don't you two post a selfie video challenging each other at the gym and then filming the lifts?
Bet you guys won't.

@Roo @Zolo
O dont go to gym
Post automatically merged:

Why don't you two post a selfie video challenging each other at the gym and then filming the lifts?
Bet you guys won't.

@Roo @Zolo
I dont think there is anyone on this forum that works as hard physically as I do

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/show-yourself-v-2.6571/page-68#post-1376980

I posted more of myself here in that thread. but whatever you believe in, I can allways make a video of me doing hard work... But I never been to gym so I wouldnt be able to lift anything . my muscles dont have no work out memory at all... t do running ... I go to local sport competitions

Last edited: